EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:30 pm
I hate feeling sad and angry all the time I don't really wanna tell everyone what happened but lets just say my heart is breaking I feel so alone and just broken. I'm empty and hallow inside and i don't know what to do  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:17 am
misskla
I hate feeling sad and angry all the time I don't really wanna tell everyone what happened but lets just say my heart is breaking I feel so alone and just broken. I'm empty and hallow inside and i don't know what to do

Aww..you need a hug*big hug*feel better?  

drake fukiyamo

starryluminara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:06 pm
My dad thinks i should be perfect and expects me to get all A+'s in school and he doesn't know how hard that is! PLus at school eveyone says i'm annoying, (which is sorta true but I am nice to people even though they make fun of me) and now he's fighting with my mom (they're devorced since I was 4 months old) about child support money. Plus, he doesn't want me to talk to anyone and he won't let me talk to the person I truly love and he thinks i should just forget about him but I cant because he's the only person who EVER understood me!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:36 pm
drake fukiyamo
misskla

Aww..you need a hug*big hug*feel better?

I do feel better thanx for the hug! hugs always help!  

EvanescentGypsy
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

drake fukiyamo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:06 pm
i know, right  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:07 pm
I am 15 and an atheist in a very religious town. I am intelligent in a school where most of my classmates seem to be retarded (honest opinion, not insult. Some of them can't even read!). I have no one that I can talk to, anywhere. My father abandoned me, again, and my mother doesn't listen well unless she agrees with me which, given that she is very religious and very uneducated, is never. I feel totally alone and have considered suicide many times. I have dreamed about what it would feel like for it to all be over. I know that I won't do it, but I still think about it.
There's me for you.  

The Ever-Changing Me

x-Ur_PinUp_Chickii-x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:50 am
Sad is stuck with me and yea people lie to me all the time and it hurts that people think so lowly of me especially my mom and dad all these years they tell me we love you and they have been divorced for about 10 years now and told me to my very face that i was a mistake and that I should have been aborted and it hurts hearing that from the people I'm supposed to trust most but that's why you can't trust anyone because in the long run they always let you down..... at least they do to me I'm only 13 and because of them I'm an alcoholic and I'm not proud of it  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:46 pm
To do so would make me sadder...  

Goodbye 6x

Kagurome

Bashful Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:26 pm
I'm have multiple problems. It's like life just seemed to take all the bad things in my life and hurl them all at me.
For one, my friends act like they don't even care about me.
And I found out my dad is in prison...That's the main reason I'm depressed.
It's a long story, about my dad.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:38 pm
My parents think I do drugs becasue ALL of my friends do, but I don't and they blame everything on me.

I'm failing in school because of my problems. I just sit there and don't do anything.

I listen to music but, music doesn't help anymore.

I have never cut myself but, I had a suicide scare last year but, my friend saved my life.

Which brings up another problem, she hates me, and she claims that she never cared about me.  

mikeskiboshski

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

The Ever-Changing Me

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:30 am
I've considered cutting myself. Physical pain makes emotional pain easier and it's something to do. I always wear t-shirts though, so people would figure it out pretty quick. Longsleeves have always irritated me, so whatever. I probably won't do it anyway...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:01 am
people r thinking that im a vampire which makes it really annoying
my grades r dropping becuz i havent ben able to focus lately cuz my fam is startin to die this year
none of my fave things interest me anymore
i just want to be alone all of the time
and every time i try to commit sucide, some one has to save me
i just feel like, everybody hates me

xOxGlambertGlitterBabyxOx

mizchievous

1,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:56 pm
Guarantee every friend or anyone I know lied to me more than once or kept something from me that I would eventually find out about.  
Deadly Hits

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff