Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
FMA Chat/News Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FMA the best anime/manga ever?
  Duh!
  There are other good ones...
  No way!
View Results

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:19 pm
I believe this mean I win!!! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:11 pm
Edward walked in, turning the card over in his hand to read the message again.

Ed, come join this club! You need to relax...you and Al never take time to just hang out and let yourselves go. We'll be waiting for you!

"We? Who the hell is we?" he thought aloud as he turned a corner and his jaw dropped.

Imposters. People dressed as him arguing over who was the better imitation. He ground his teeth angrily for a moment as he mulled it over. He had never realized he was so popular to have any sort of fanbase...sure, he gloated alot, but more often than not it was jokingly...to think that fans of his were arguing over who was the best imitation?? It was flattering and annoying at the same time. He decided to make his presence known.

"Ahem...AHEM!"

Everyone quieted and looked at him.

"What the HELL do you think you're doing arguing over who's the best Edward Elric, with not a real Edward Elric in the bunch!"

He debated whether or not to turn violent. Without Al to play the part of his conscience, decisions like this were always more difficult...he stood staring, waiting for an answer, preparing to use alchemy and battering down his temper simultaneously.

((Yeah. Note the simply awesome profile and avatar. Also, I make it a point to stay in character AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE. As long as I've had this account, I think I've broken character...three times maybe, including this. And if I ever do break character you'll know, it'll be in double parenthesis like this. If anyone wants to talk to me out of character, talk to soup of kings because I loathe to break character on any of my other accounts.))  

Edward Elric 1899

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:18 pm
How will we be able to choose what one is Ed....It looks like we'll need to have a battle royal fight to the death.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:05 pm
Ed heard the comment and smiled.

"Well...assuming this punk is even an alchemist, I'd be glad to pound his face in!" he proclaimed, cracking his knuckles and rolling his neck. "That is, assuming no one else minds..."  

Edward Elric 1899

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:57 pm
I have a test, lets hear Ed's thoughts on God.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:42 pm
Yes, yes. Battle royal! 3nodding
Roy is right...what are both you're thoughts on god....

and, who can describe me the best? 4laugh
.....do you like me? redface  

5Winry_Rockbell5
Crew

M u s t a n g

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:12 pm
ha, you gave it away, an atheist rampage is just what I was looking for XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:14 pm
My thoughts on God ,huh?
He does not Exist...alchemists are about as close to God as you can get.

And you want to fight me? bring it on!  

Original_Edward_Elric

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:15 pm
And what do I think about Winry?....isn't it obvious?!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:16 pm
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!  

M u s t a n g

Brotherhood-Edward

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:55 am
".....Are you kidding me Mustang? You b*****d. You ask me to join a guild and I have to pay?!" Edward grumbled, clenching his fists, before sharply turning to glare at the Ed imposters.
"WHAT THE HELL?!
First of all. Alchemists are scientist. So they don't believe in an uncertain existence like God. Science is what took Al's body. Im not going to sit and wait on my a** for any made-up god to try to return him to normal.
Secondly, about the whole Winry thing."
He put up his finger to make a point and put his coffee down, only to go wide eyed and spray it out all over Hayate, his face turning red. "ARE YOU INSANE?! S-SHE'S JUST A C-CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!"
After he calmed down, his eyes turned the other's, and a mad smirk crossed his face. "And thirdly.
User Image
Bring it."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:52 am
[Edward-Elric-Fma]
".....Are you kidding me Mustang? You b*****d. You ask me to join a guild and I have to pay?!" Edward grumbled, clenching his fists, before sharply turning to glare at the Ed imposters.
"WHAT THE HELL?!
First of all. Alchemists are scientist. So they don't believe in an uncertain existence like God. Science is what took Al's body. Im not going to sit and wait on my a** for any made-up god to try to return him to normal.
Secondly, about the whole Winry thing."
He put up his finger to make a point and put his coffee down, only to go wide eyed and spray it out all over Hayate, his face turning red. "ARE YOU INSANE?! S-SHE'S JUST A C-CHILDHOOD FRIEND!!!"
After he calmed down, his eyes turned the other's, and a mad smirk crossed his face. "And thirdly.
User Image
Bring it."

"I'm part of the crew I have nothing to do with the fee, I'm just a recruiter among other things. I do have the power to edit your post though," Roy cast a sly smirk as he looked down at the squirt . "I could edit you post to say, I'm a little tea pot short and stout, HAHAHAHA!"  

M u s t a n g

Brotherhood-Edward

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:32 pm
"WHO'RE YOU A SMALL LITTLE TEAPOT WHO CANT EVEN BE USED BY A ANT TO HAVE A TEA PARTY?!" Edward screamed at his superior raising a fist. "AT LEAST IM NOT USELESS IN THE RAIN!!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:38 pm
[Edward-Elric-Fma]
"WHO'RE YOU A SMALL LITTLE TEAPOT WHO CANT EVEN BE USED BY A ANT TO HAVE A TEA PARTY?!" Edward screamed at his superior raising a fist. "AT LEAST IM NOT USELESS IN THE RAIN!!!"
"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A WET MATCH! Don't mock me shrimp, the weather is nice to day."  

M u s t a n g

Edward Elric 1899

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:00 pm
"Fellas, please, there's no need for the two of you to fight..." he said, stepping in between the two of them. "Mainly because if this piece of overhyped kindling has a problem with the Fullmetal Alchemist, he should take it up with THE REAL FULLMETAL, INSTEAD OF SOME CHEAP IMITATION!"  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff