17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
I dunno *takes quiz*
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:26 pm

I'd hate to be the b***h, but I don't think this is very appropriate in this guild. ): There's no "yellow' meter. Being asian's a part of your heritage, not a part of what you do.

For example, a lot of my family members tease my korean friend about being 'white' when she comes over purely because she has been adopted and is unfamiliar with korean customs. I think it's rude. She's korean because she's korean. It's as simple as that. Having loving parents of another race doesn't change your own race.

Anyways, basically I'm not saying this because I'm like, really strict. I've heard enough cracks on my race to last me a few lifetimes, and I can laugh at myself xD. But this whole 'test' thing is basically a huge a** list of asian stereotypes. It's more rude than fun or silly.
I hope someone will lock it down
sad  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:44 pm
TinyChinaDoll

I'd hate to be the b***h, but I don't think this is very appropriate in this guild. ): There's no "yellow' meter. Being asian's a part of your heritage, not a part of what you do.

....I've heard enough cracks on my race to last me a few lifetimes, and I can laugh at myself xD. But this whole 'test' thing is basically a huge a** list of asian stereotypes. It's more rude than fun or silly.
I hope someone will lock it down
sad

3nodding  

King Henry
Crew

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items