Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:51 pm
Note to self:
Uta
Lady Evelyn Nyht
So I had this random, evil idea that after Vidia and Althalus are finished with their first RP, they run into one another again after he's with Say's girlie. Vidia learns about this and basically blows up because she had a crush on the boy. X-D And it puts her back at the beginning before Althalus. Vicious to my girl, but my muse loves the idea. What do you say?

I'd have no problem running with that. n.n He's gonna want to fix the bridge between them though cause he'll have no idea of her feelings. And he does look at her as a friend, so if she does blow up and break again, he's gonna take it hard and do what he can to fix it. ; ; But it'll be cruel to him too because he's not going to know how to respond having a friend snark and snap and after all the good he did, breaks it because he fell for another. . . .

But I'm game, surely!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 am
Updated Vidia's post.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:33 pm
And Myrddin is now added, but working on plots for him.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:20 pm
Note to self:

Huroggmeten
Character Type #4) Again, I will be very picky.
Adult ONLY. Gender doesn't matter, though stallions would be preferred. Kalonas or Skinwalkers, or even incredibly twisted and insane Soquili of any type, would be more suited to the job.
This Character will be the leading cause of her Trauma.
She will meet him somewhere halfway through her life as a Foal, and their encounter will forever change the course of her future.
Some sort of attack, with minor to severe injuries while words are by far the most painful of them all.
(Details have yet to be worked out, however I will iron out the details once I find a suitable candidate for Character Type #4. The owner of this Soquili and I will collaborate to find something that still gives me the desired results, while not having their Soquili act completely out of character.)

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:11 pm
Updated Vidia's plot section.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:39 pm
Note to Self:

Lady Evelyn Nyht
Death Resurrected
Windstorm- I'd like to rp Adonis with her, he's a full blooded unicorn and has many battle scars. [[He shows them off SUBTLY.] XD Anyways, hes a bit full of himself sometimes. He needs someone to put him in his place. His full plotage, that i've come up with is on my plot page.

Vidia- I have Cynara who is a full blooded regular. Though she went through somewhat of the same thing. A stallion she fell for, left her in the dust for another pretty girl. However the femme, left him and he had a horrid encounter which left him broken. He came back to her and she didn't accept anything from him, she then met Blais which is now here mate. [[Thats the jist]]
Sorry I haven't responded to your PM sooner. s**t hit the fan when I got your PM and I felt it prudent to wait for the lingering effects to wear off before I responded.

Windstorm/Adonis: Windstorm would have a small respect for Adonis because of his pure-Unicorn blood. I read over your plot for him and I don't think she'd be able to fit in as a mare he'd have in his harem. She's very prideful, but it really comes down to his reaction. Maybe do a roleplay with them and see how it works from there?

Vidia/Cynara: Even though it's a very small plot, it's something that will get fixed once she talks to her father. Right now, she's not even at the teepee where her mother stays because of the coming addition of siblings (not sure if I'd updated that in when you saw my plot thread). She's stubborn with what she thinks, like most young adults before they face the real world. Right now, I've got to start the AlthalusxVidia RP before I know how she'll react after that, but that RP with Uta is the next step. I'll keep Cynara in mind and let you know.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:17 am
Vidia and Bonfire? Bonnie comes from pure land-bound lineage, but she prides herself on it, and her mate (though she is having issues with him currently) is of mixed parentage though he lacks wings.

Was thinking they could help one another, since Bonfire's main issue is that she is wondering what true hardship is.. and she's being rather spoiled about it all. Would be good for her to develop some compassion just by talking to Vidia. As for your side, mayhaps it would help Vidia to have a strong willed land bound friend with a situation VERY similar to her own, only good things came of it?

( And yes, I am still working on the Myr/Crous reply. XDD )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:32 pm
You know, it would be funny for Vidia to talk to Bonfire since your girl is mated to Vidia's crush's brother. X-D

I just have to do the heart-breaking RP with Uta before I can take anything further with her. *goes to update that part of her thread*

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Brize

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:54 am
How would Windstorm feel about meeting an Alicorn?

I have an Alicorn colt, Bright Dusk, and I'm looking for a Uni or Wind blood purist to be a jerk to the kid. He comes from a very tolerant family and has never had to pay much thought to his mixed race. The encounter would be a real eye-opener for him, and (after some reflection) prompt him to try and live up to both sides of his blood by becoming a highly mobile field healer. Sort of like the Soquili version of a paramedic.

So. Please let me know if you think you can me a hand with the plot! I totally understand if you're not interested in RPing with a foal. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:46 am
Brize
How would Windstorm feel about meeting an Alicorn?

I have an Alicorn colt, Bright Dusk, and I'm looking for a Uni or Wind blood purist to be a jerk to the kid. He comes from a very tolerant family and has never had to pay much thought to his mixed race. The encounter would be a real eye-opener for him, and (after some reflection) prompt him to try and live up to both sides of his blood by becoming a highly mobile field healer. Sort of like the Soquili version of a paramedic.

So. Please let me know if you think you can me a hand with the plot! I totally understand if you're not interested in RPing with a foal. :3
Windstorm, so long as she doesn't know how tainted his family tree is, would probably get along fine with the Alicorn colt. Her uncle is an Alicorn and they used to play together in the foal grounds of the herd. She'd probably enjoy teaching him the pride and joy of being a Wind in hopes that he'd make the mixed line (Uni and Wind never was a bad mix in her eyes) very proud.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

Brize

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:12 pm
Lady Evelyn Nyht
Windstorm, so long as she doesn't know how tainted his family tree is, would probably get along fine with the Alicorn colt. Her uncle is an Alicorn and they used to play together in the foal grounds of the herd. She'd probably enjoy teaching him the pride and joy of being a Wind in hopes that he'd make the mixed line (Uni and Wind never was a bad mix in her eyes) very proud.

Ah, okay! Then she's not quite what I'm looking for in my plot. Just thought I'd ask, since I wasn't sure where she'd fall on the Alicorn issue from her profile. 3nodding Thanks for hearing me out!

Sounds like they might be friends if they met later, once he's grown up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:36 pm
=D Windstorm caught my eye.She's very pretty.Do you think we could try a roleplay with Windstorm and Brian?

Brian is a shy guy.He's very gental and needs to learn to be a gentleman.He loves the different kinds of weather but his favorite is the rain and snow.Brian will be shy at first but then once he finds out the soquili is nice and is a friend he will then feel safe.=D He's an adorable guy.  

cowboy449

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:13 pm
Added Tsis'Newadi!

@ Cowboy: Windstorm probably would insult Brian because he's not a full-blooded Wind and is a lowly "horse." Thanks for the interest, hun!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:40 pm
I'm not on the front page anymore. X-D

I need to chew on Uta for RP.

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

lilmissy4205

Lonely Browser

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:04 pm
Heart break RP is started. I haven't opened Vidia's plot yet though, but I AM looking for a guy who relates to her.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff