Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply Other Music Discussion
Not a Game at all ever! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 8:43 pm
candie the pirate thief
PrimeOdd
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
This thread is amusing.
thank you she still hasn't done it though she must be accumilating jsut the right amount of mean things to say about patricks singing
rofl Can I have a different artist to critic? I don't want to start anymore riots in the guild. xD
nooooo first patrick then the one we call Brendon

Can't we start with Brendon? PWEASE?! Even though I have absolutely no clue what we are doing...I mean come one.
WE have to start with Brendon.
It's a Panic At The Disco Fan Guild!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:51 pm
takashi_sahoko
candie the pirate thief
PrimeOdd
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
This thread is amusing.
thank you she still hasn't done it though she must be accumilating jsut the right amount of mean things to say about patricks singing
rofl Can I have a different artist to critic? I don't want to start anymore riots in the guild. xD

Can't we start with Brendon? PWEASE?! Even though I have absolutely no clue what we are doing...I mean come one.
yes panic fan Guild but were in the subforum babeh and I picked patrick and this is my thread so that makes me ALL POWERFUL MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!.....I got a little power hungry  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:00 pm
takashi_sahoko
candie the pirate thief
PrimeOdd
candie the pirate thief
Polyphonic Twilight
This thread is amusing.

I didn't know what to put so I just said "Brendon Urie" xd .

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:29 am
But she's already critiqued Patrick before, in a different thread...
And we've already established that Brendon's a golden god who's basically perfect...

So how about Beckett instead? xp

Polyphonic Twilight

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:43 am
Polyphonic Twilight
But she's already critiqued Patrick before, in a different thread...
And we've already established that Brendon's a golden god who's basically perfect...

So how about Beckett instead? xp
alright fine since beckett is infact one of my other favorite people Critique beckett NOW! I wuv you prime  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:43 am
i just realized why do I capitalize some names and leave others...what the hell  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:32 pm
William Beckett. I listened to his voice before I ever saw him, and without even looking at the kid, I fell in love. Most of The Academy Is...'s lyrics are very choppy, but he makes stacato notes sound amazing. He can put a ton of words into his mouth in a short amount of time, but still keeps his articulation just as important as the feelings behind the lyrics. In my opinion, that takes a lot of talent. He's also very good with raising his voice without screaming. A lot of vocalists out there don't know how to do that; they try to crescendo but they end up yelling the words. He knows how to gradually build up and keep his pitch in check. If I had to choose one thing that I think William could work on...it'd probably be the will to be more free. He usually sings directly along with the drums. Every word of his matches up perfectly with the music, which is good, but it's often fun for a crowd to not know what's going to come out of his mouth next. He just kind of needs to trust his band mates to keep playing even if he goes off into his own little world with his voice. Overall, I think William is a great and a very unique vocalist. He definitely doesn't have a voice like every other singer that's out there. He still has that "teenage boy" sounding voice that our generation loves, but he knows how to make it his own.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:44 pm
he is also soooooooooo good live....also tell us what the big words mean and make it like this
fun- watching panic.
like a defenition I can put all the big chourus word definitions on the first post or you can  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:31 am
PrimeOdd
William Beckett. I listened to his voice before I ever saw him, and without even looking at the kid, I fell in love. Most of The Academy Is...'s lyrics are very choppy, but he makes stacato notes sound amazing. He can put a ton of words into his mouth in a short amount of time, but still keeps his articulation just as important as the feelings behind the lyrics. In my opinion, that takes a lot of talent. He's also very good with raising his voice without screaming. A lot of vocalists out there don't know how to do that; they try to crescendo but they end up yelling the words. He knows how to gradually build up and keep his pitch in check. If I had to choose one thing that I think William could work on...it'd probably be the will to be more free. He usually sings directly along with the drums. Every word of his matches up perfectly with the music, which is good, but it's often fun for a crowd to not know what's going to come out of his mouth next. He just kind of needs to trust his band mates to keep playing even if he goes off into his own little world with his voice. Overall, I think William is a great and a very unique vocalist. He definitely doesn't have a voice like every other singer that's out there. He still has that "teenage boy" sounding voice that our generation loves, but he knows how to make it his own.
heart heart heart
Aww William gets a good review (OBVIOUSLY).

My friend says he sang way off-key when we saw them at Pukkelpop. I was like "what are you talking about? o_O"
TAI sounds so good live.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:12 am
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
heart heart heart

My friend says he sang way off-key when we saw them at Pukkelpop. I was like "what are you talking about? o_O"
TAI sounds so good live.
he was soooo good live...I think she should do gerard way  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:12 pm
But she doesn't like MCR. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:32 pm
Criticize Jared Leto. domokun (30 Seconds To Mars heart )  

xXblackXmagicXx

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:35 pm
candie the pirate thief
he is also soooooooooo good live....also tell us what the big words mean and make it like this
fun- watching panic.
like a defenition I can put all the big chourus word definitions on the first post or you can

Which words? surprised

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:36 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
heart heart heart

TAI sounds so good live.

I haven't seen them live, but every video I watch of TAI's live performances...they sound great.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:37 pm
candie the pirate thief
he was soooo good live...I think she should do gerard way

Do I have to? I hate Gerard Way. xD

Other Music Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff