Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Purple, or Green? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:06 am
I want both too xp domokun
But I won't be getting the regular one anytime soon.. I don't have enough money xp

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:17 pm
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
o: . Brendon is going to be my husband mad
xd .
Just kidding heart (Psh. I wish he was though xd !)
That would be awesome if you had a main Panic At the Disco room.
I'll be in there like all day 4laugh

Me is more likely to go and set up a tent there and sleep in Ribbie's Panic Room. How awesome would that be?!
I smell a cat fight. JK.
Let's have like a party in the room.
OOH.
We can take like all of our pictures and hang it up and then we can kidnap the boys to party with us,
3nodding

@ Panda: Yeah, that's right, you're kidding. mad He's mine. xd heart
You can stay as long as you'd like. 4laugh

@ Taka: I like that last part. wink

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:48 pm
If I could, I would get one. :[

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:23 pm
PrimeOdd
takashi_sahoko
Panda.Gal
o: . Brendon is going to be my husband mad
xd .
Just kidding heart (Psh. I wish he was though xd !)
That would be awesome if you had a main Panic At the Disco room.
I'll be in there like all day 4laugh

Me is more likely to go and set up a tent there and sleep in Ribbie's Panic Room. How awesome would that be?!
I smell a cat fight. JK.
Let's have like a party in the room.
OOH.
We can take like all of our pictures and hang it up and then we can kidnap the boys to party with us,
3nodding

@ Panda: Yeah, that's right, you're kidding. mad He's mine. xd heart
You can stay as long as you'd like. 4laugh

@ Taka: I like that last part. wink

I do too. mad D

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:24 am
ok so because im really stupied u can only get the purple on at FBR shop store thingie?... not in stores? and if that the case ive never bought something from the internet before so like i live in Canada so would i beable 2 oder it? and the purple it says on CD and Vinal does it come with both? im so confused sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
ok so because im really stupied u can only get the purple on at FBR shop store thingie?... not in stores? and if that the case ive never bought something from the internet before so like i live in Canada so would i beable 2 oder it? and the purple it says on CD and Vinal does it come with both? im so confused sweatdrop
The purple is the deluxe edition, which means you can only get it on the FBR webstore... unless later people decide to sell them on Ebay or something. It comes with the album on CD and on Vinyl 3nodding

And the green one is the album on CD, and will be sold in stores.

(At least, I think that's how it works xp )

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:00 am
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
The purple is the deluxe edition, which means you can only get it on the FBR webstore... unless later people decide to sell them on Ebay or something. It comes with the album on CD and on Vinyl 3nodding

but i dont have a record player so what would i do with the one on vinal or do u mean u can get it on CD or Vinal?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:06 am
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

but i dont have a record player so what would i do with the one on vinal or do u mean u can get it on CD or Vinal?
Dude. Hang it on your wall! surprised heart  

Polyphonic Twilight

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:10 am
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx
Polyphonic Twilight
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Dude. Hang it on your wall! surprised heart

Dude that so kool!...now i just have 2 ask my parents what i can do 2 det the money cuse im 13 and broke and they wont give me money cuse there gonna be taking me 2 the concert when they come...yea this sucks xd
incase ur wondering what a 13 year old would be doing at home on a school day its cuse its a snow day...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:54 pm
I think I'm going to ask my dad for the Deluxe...but I just don't want to sound selfish. xd Because I've been asking for A LOT of money lately.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm
I asked him. He seemed sort of annoyed. gonk I don't know if he's gonna let me get it. I offered to pay for it, though.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:20 pm
PrimeOdd
I think I'm going to ask my dad for the Deluxe...but I just don't want to sound selfish. xd Because I've been asking for A LOT of money lately.
It's not selfish! You don't want it for yourself, you want it to help support your favorite band 3nodding xd  

Polyphonic Twilight

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:33 pm
People who are getting or want the Deluxe, check this out. (unless you want to be completely surpised when you get it!)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:35 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
PrimeOdd
It's not selfish! You don't want it for yourself, you want it to help support your favorite band 3nodding xd

I feel like I've been asking so much of him lately, and I feel kind of bad because my sister's in college and everything...so like...money isn't falling off of the trees. xD Ughh, I need a job.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Panda Cheval

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:37 pm
PrimeOdd
People who are getting or want the Deluxe, check this out. (unless you want to be completely surpised when you get it!)

I love it heart
Though it looks confusing xd

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas