Children Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:12 pm
I agree. But I think ignorance rules the world. Largely.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:15 pm
So what would you do? People don't much care for the truth, and when they find it, they kinda freak out.  

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:18 pm
That's precisely why most humans don't like me. I'm blunt with my truths. If I think you're ignorant, can't spell, and are a p***y-watt coward, I tell you. I stopped caring for what people think, and started letting them handle my truth on their own. If they can't take it, I watch them go into denial and cower from it. I'm tired of all the lies flying over everyone's head and then people believing it and not facing reality. If you can't handle reality, then go off yourself and stop taking up space.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:21 pm
Yes, I completely agree and do the exact same thing. Actually, I take joy from watching them squirm, run, and hide from reality. I guess it's a little wrong of me but oh well.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 pm
No it's not. If they can't handle it and squirm and all, then it's free entertainment really.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:25 pm
That's what I think, or thought, at least. Everyone around me tells me otherwise. Kinda annoying to be told what to think all the time. Don't you think?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:33 pm
When people tell, "Hey that was ******** up what you said about that girl, or that was ******** up that you laughed at the fact that she was speeding on the freeway and flew off into a nearby pole." I say, "Well you go speeding down the freeway and do that. Then when someone tells me it happened to you, I'll laugh at you instead."
Then a few snide, b***h, remarks ensue, and I laugh some more.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 pm
Yup, same here. I love it when they ask, "Well, you wouldn't like it if it happened to YOU, now, would you!?" I always say, "I'd be laughing with you! 'Cuz it'd probably be pretty ******** stupid whatever I did." You gotta be able to laugh at everyone, including yourself.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 pm
Yep, that would be right about the time I would point out to them the differences between me, and the idiot who is now road kill. Then say, "Well gee wiz Kelly. Feel free to laugh at me when I do some outrageous stupid s**t."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:43 pm
Exactly! I mean, so many people think we're just being assholes. And, really, we're not. Sure, we may be cackling like lunatics at the bumbling idiots before, but who wouldn't? And, if we become the bumbling idiot, then it's the same thing! The roles are just switched. People assume so much s**t, and they take out their misunderstandings on you. The idiots!  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:48 pm
I get so damn annoyed when they do that. Then I ask them, "Didn't you just laugh at the kid who tripped on his on shoelaces? Why can't I laugh at some idiot's mistake?"
That's when they do the dumbest comeback in history.
"It's not the same thing. He didn't get hurt."
Oh yeah he did. The scrape on his knee will heal quickly, but his pride is shattered for at least the next three weeks or everytime he sees you.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:52 pm
Yes!! Again, it's the emotional bearings they don't get, because you can't see them people don't think they exist or matter. It's horrible. It's disgusting. Then again, I guess it's just the same as everything else...in a way.

But, even then, the physical pain people endure, because they are not aware of reality. The emotional pain people endure is, because they aren't accepting of reality.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:55 pm
I think the people who can't deal with reality love physical pain. It helps them feel real. The people who have a reality check, hate both.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:56 pm
As a what? An escape or distraction from it...they feel in control of it? Hm....yeah, I'd agree with that.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:03 pm
When one cannot deal with reality, they usually do something to reassure themselves that they do in fact exist. That would be about the time they would start doing things that result in physical pain. Because in logic, if you can feel this pain, you must be real, right? Those that do know they exist, and have a notion of reality don't really need reassurance. They know they exists, so in theory, it suck when they feel pain. Just because you're real and you know it, doesn't mean you get a free pass from any kind of pain, you just know how to deal with it.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff