Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Hypothetical Question Time! (may contain spoilers for some) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you rather?
  Recive a gift from L?
  Or Punch Light in the face?
View Results

Persistence_of_Memory

5,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:27 pm
I wanna punch Light in the face!
Maybe that would piss him off enough to write down my name at some point and get a little evidence. XD
But he's probably too smart for that so, mostly, it'd be for my own gratification.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:39 pm
woah eek im not going to read that long  

miiso-chan

Dark Spellmasters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:10 pm
Honestly I would rather get a gift from L then punch Light in the face. The main reason is becuase when he didn't have the Notebook Light wasn't so much of a bad guy. I sometimes wonder if, had he not touched it, would he have been a good person, or if the notebook actually influneces the darker parts of the soul.

Besides, the actor that played L is really rather cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:16 pm
oooh punching light in the face sounds so damn tempting but i choose to receive a gift from L. that image in my head is so SWEET heart  

sweet-latte

UltimaMage3

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:54 am
Augh! A really tough choice, this is... I choose getting a gift from L. Punching Light is tempting, but what if he figured out my real name somehow and wrote it in his Death Note? eek Can he kill people across dimensions?
I think I'll be safe and get a gift. L's pretty cute.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:38 am
In the poll, I actually chose punch Light in the face. But that was before I had read the first post and became aware of the circumstances...

I'd rather receive a gift from L than punch Light in the face, whether I could keep the gift or not. Of course, if I could keep it, I would treasure it forever and even keep it to my grave. If it ever gets lost, I would hate myself for being too careless. If it's something edible, or something I couldn't really keep, like an ice statue or something, I'll just ask someone to take the picture for us and I'll take the photo back with me. Of course I'll be sure to leave L a copy. Or maybe I could take pictures of my whole stay there and even if I couldn't take them, at least he'll remember me. wink

If I can't take the gift back with me, I'd still be happy. The experience itself is priceless! Knowing L, I'd feel really special if ever he gave me a gift. whee

Yup, so that's it! Back to studying now! 4laugh

SeraphicAssassin

fishkisser22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:11 pm
punching kira would be awesome but lets face it. that really dosen't do anyone much good cause L still dies in the end so despite the morbid sort of person I am i would have to choose getting a gift from L although it would be awsome if the gift from L was L himself then you could take him back to your reality and kira wouldn't be able to kill him ha ha kira would be so pissed twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:36 pm
I think I'd choose to punch Light. It's not really going to do anything but it seems kinda fun. I would probably choose kicking him though somewhere like the face. Like jumping down from somewhere really high up and poping out of nowhere to fall down from the heavens like a ninja and put my foot in his face. Then jumping backwards and running like mad. Kukuku ninja  

TaoShaman

Mewling Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers