Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
The Stereotype Fans of L - Two More New Ones! :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:54 pm
Fanfiction Writer

Well let's say Ryuk didn't bring the Death Notes back to the Shinigami World, let's say Near kept them just in case... Manga 0, as it was called, introduced the Death Eraser, which that first kid used to bring back all those bullies and then had his friend use to bring him back after demonstrating it to the police. I don't know how long ago Manga 0 took place before Light becoming Kira, but... the Death Eraser returned. Near finds it, erases the name of L Lawliet, and then everything looks like it's going Resident Evil before we see L is really alive again. MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:44 am
AHAHA.
Thats brilliant!
I love it heart

I'm one of the self proclaimed 'Normal Fans' -
I obsess over L, but at a somewhat normal reasonable level and have common sense...hes not real. Sadly.

But I would still ttly have his babiez if he was all real lyke. neutral

Seriously the list is insane.
I went away for a while...what happened to the other threads I was chatting in? -panics-  

The World Within

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:46 am
TheAntiKira
AHAHA.
Thats brilliant!
I love it heart

I obsess over L, but at a somewhat normal reasonable level and have common sense...hes not real. Sadly.

I went away for a while...what happened to the other threads I was chatting in? -panics-

That's if you could become his girlfriend. I would totally go on a Kira hunting spree with him. L's not good with relationships, though, if you couldn't tell.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:31 am
Hehheh. Awesome. Even though I may almost fall under and be squished by those lists. Oh well. mrgreen  

CyanideCherub

The World Within

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:40 pm
FelixTheAvenger
TheAntiKira
AHAHA.
Thats brilliant!
I love it heart

That's if you could become his girlfriend. I would totally go on a Kira hunting spree with him. L's not good with relationships, though, if you couldn't tell.

I was mostly kidding.
But I make good home-made baked goods.
Id win him over no sweat neutral
He's not exactly immune to women either...

Just kidding again sweatdrop
For the most part [again]...
I would love to go on a Kira-catching-spree though.
Not that he would need my help...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:08 pm
Oh goodness this list is just going to grow. xD  

Tea with Bubbly

Euroption

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 pm
YAYZ

:'D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:36 pm
I could be a High and Mighty fan sometimes I guess. Sometimes some of the new fans do piss me off...a lot little.

Does that count? sweatdrop

AND I AM A TOTAL OTAKU.
neutral

The World Within

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:52 pm
TheAntiKira
I could be a High and Mighty fan sometimes I guess. Sometimes some of the new fans do piss me off...a lot little.

Does that count? sweatdrop

AND I AM A TOTAL OTAKU.
neutral

Look up the real definition for Otaku then see if you can call yourself that again. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:57 pm
Im very obsessive. 3nodding
And according to Wiki [but you can never trust that thing] I am an anime/manga otaku.
Yupp.

Except I do leave my house...sometimes...to socialize...with other otaku peoplez I call friends.
W00t w00t for being an idiot. sweatdrop
neutral

The World Within

An Undead Sin

Timid Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:09 am
The Bad Cosplayer - I saw a really bad, fat L cosplayer in a video doing some sort of skit. It made me cry. D:

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:51 am
UndeadTiger
The Bad Cosplayer - I saw a really bad, fat L cosplayer in a video doing some sort of skit. It made me cry. D:

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

I know this has nothing to do with Death Note but I also saw an 'overweight' cosplayer in a video and it just happens to be Vincent from FFVII. I was like ' eek ...... crying ' when I saw that.
I think that I'm just a normal L fan. 3nodding
I think L cooler than any other character and I have a L keychain but that's about all the Lness I have in me. xd
I also think he's cute but not to the point where I wanna marry him and have babies with him. sweatdrop

xiUchihax

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:09 am
The High and Mighty

Oh yes, ask me anything and I bet I could answer it without any problems... Then again I would probably cheat and use the Internet if I really didn't, so never mind. LOL! But I have been in Death Note a long time and I feel like I know everything. The only thing I really don't know is... Matt's... real... name... *le gasp* But I know L Lawliet, Nate Rivers, Mihael Keehl (is that Russian or something) and... Shoot, I forgot Watari's name. I have book 7 in my room right now, just give me a minute... I know is was Wammy... or Whammy... LOL!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:14 pm
Matt's real name is Mail Jeevas and Watari's is Quillish Wammy.

3nodding  

Piffle Inna Box

FelixTheAvenger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:06 pm
Piffle Inna Box
Matt's real name is Mail Jeevas and Watari's is Quillish Wammy.

3nodding

Knew it was something Wammy, but thanks for telling me Matt's name... NOW I KNOW JUST ABOUT EVERYTHING twisted  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff