Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Vampire Invasion (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this a RP topic? (tell me the truth don't lie please)
  Yeah it's great!!!
  It's ok
  It could use a little work
  No F**king way it completely sucks!
View Results

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:06 am
Shock by the vampire's response "nothing" I said. After a second had past I snap out of it. you wouldn't have seen another vampire name Sirius have you? Just then I realize I still had blood on my face so I quickly wipe it off, (must have scare the poor girl, wait a second she's a vampire what does she have to be afraid of, oh yeah me, my bad)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:10 pm
Hitomi wandered through the town to the north. She started in the direction she saw the vampires leave, in hopes that her mother and sister would be with them. Hitomi made her way slowly down the back alleys of the town; she wanted to get involved in as few fights as she could. After all, she thought to herself, these vampires are other peoples family and Hitomi would be devistated if someone were to slay her mother or sister. As Hitomi turned the corner she saw a dark figure move out of the corner of her eye. She turned, but no one was in sight. "Must be my imagination, I'm getting scared over nothing." she muttered to herself as she continued down the alley.  

Spacebeam

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:20 pm
((oh im in my 7 Year old girl form lol))
"No i havent seen that person....." she said as Ian jumped out of a tree and landed next to her "Is everything okay here?" he asked, still in his youger form. she looked up at him "Yes, she just asked if i have seen someone.......WHat is teh name again pleas?" she said with an adorable voice but a plain look on her face......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:28 pm
Sareno Uchiha
can I still join?

Gaia Name: Sareno Uchiha
Character Name: Sareno
Race: Vampire
Bio: sareno's family were killed by vampires. One day she was dying from a vampire attack, her boyfriend was recently turn into a vampire and saw her so he save her by turning her into one, then left. Now she's trying to find him.
Appearance: long black hair. Eyes are black but can change colors depending on her mood.
Other: can read peoples thoughts

is this okay sweatdrop

Of course you're still allowed to join we're always accepting and that's just fine  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:40 pm
Oh you haven't. *looks down from disapointment* just then another vampire appears next to the small girl.* *signs* his name is Sirius. ( no shock here, I haven't seen or heard from him in a year). ( Damn where is he?) He's tall, has black hair and black eyes. ( is a lovable a**). I finally decide to look up. Guess that's it, I'll be on my way now. ( it was getting to crowed for my comfort). But I was sensing a couple of more Vampires. great just great. that's exactly what I needed.....company  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Cheza walked by an ally and saw someone walking. Stopping dead in her tracks she put her hand on the hilt of her sword ready to attack if the person turned out to be a vampire. "Who are you?" Cheza snapped. Already starting to draw her sword. When the figure got closer still she saw that it was a girl who looked to be in her mid-teens she started to relax seeing no lust for blood or destruction in the girls face. Cheza completely sheathed her sword but was still clutching the hilt of the sword tightly with her right hand as the girl came closer still.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:43 pm
horselover1009
Sareno Uchiha
can I still join?

Gaia Name: Sareno Uchiha
Character Name: Sareno
Race: Vampire
Bio: sareno's family were killed by vampires. One day she was dying from a vampire attack, her boyfriend was recently turn into a vampire and saw her so he save her by turning her into one, then left. Now she's trying to find him.
Appearance: long black hair. Eyes are black but can change colors depending on her mood.
Other: can read peoples thoughts

is this okay sweatdrop

Of course you're still allowed to join we're always accepting and that's just fine
thanks Horselover1009 ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:44 pm
horselover1009
Cheza walked by an ally and saw someone walking. Stopping dead in her tracks she put her hand on the hilt of her sword ready to attack if the person turned out to be a vampire. "Who are you?" Cheza snapped. Already starting to draw her sword. When the figure got closer still she saw that it was a girl who looked to be in her mid-teens she started to relax seeing no lust for blood or destruction in the girls face. Cheza completely sheathed her sword but was still clutching the hilt of the sword tightly with her right hand as the girl came closer still.
sorry I'm lost sweatdrop who was Cheza talking to  

Sareno Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:59 pm
((i have no idea O.O))
Ian put his arm around her shoulders and pulled her closer as if protecting her "Srry i havent seen that vampire, well we better be off.More vampires are coming from the scent of three all together.Lets go"
*nods* he picked her up, with ehr size she was so light, and they dissapered and were out of sight as they girl left. *Your lucky you transform into your little form while i was gone, she could have seen ur true identity"
"I know......"
"you should stay in this form till most vampires are gone..."
"I know."
"Dont be tranforming all the time."
"I know!!Im not the age i look ya know!"
<.< "Im srry....."
*sigh* "Its fine i guess....."
they both stayed at teh top of a tree watching all of the vampires that came and said "Where did tehy go....i smelt a small amount of blood neer here" one said looking left to right and they all scatered.......  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:25 pm
"Dirty vampires...." I mutter darkly as I wander around alleys, looking for another enemy. A little girl (Hitomi xp ) was walking in the mouth of my alley, but I didn't let down my guard. Vampires come in all shapes and sizes, unfortunately.
Suddenly she looked my way, and I shifted into the shadows.  

Cleanskin

2,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:34 pm
I watch them disappear. I focus on trying to read the minds of the up coming vampires. ( to see if their friendly or not). can't tell. I'm to distracted thinking of him. I rather not stay here to find out. ( although I do like a good fight every now and then) But NOW's not the time. I only have one goal. as I walked out of the remaining trail of the forest I saw the town just below the cliff. Thank God for that deer. Something tells me that the vampires have been attacking this town, just by how many I had met and smelled today. I can tell already that I'm not going to get any new signs of him, but it's worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:40 pm
"Ian can we go now, they are all gone.....and.....im a bit thirsty....." she said sadly "Im srry....im always thirsty...."
*sigh* "its not your fault......it is because ur younger and need it more than i do so u drink more than i do.....plus your more new to it, you cant handly not drinking for weeks liek i can...." he said looking straight as they walked.......  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:41 pm
As I glide down the cliff I was looking back at the young vampire (that appear to be). I had a feeling that wasn't her true form. ( only because I read her thoughts) but I'm not worried about that. finally I made it to the bottom. But the town look deserted. ( Where are all the children), it's only turning dusk. as I came closer to the houses. I saw that they were abandoned, some of them were even burn down. They left because of vampires. As the thought came across my my mind *cling fists* I felt the rage going through me. My kind makes me sick. but just then I saw something.........a house, that was untouched. Guess I should investigate. once inside the house I took a look around. wow, wish I could be that neat. Everything was in place (I'm jealous). I stepped out of the back door. tik... I step on something. aww I broke it. A glass doll, that face was smash to pieces. Damn, why do I always have to break something. But on the doll had something wraped around it's neck, my locket! *GAPS* I gave that to him.......before I was turn-- so you found me. I turn my head. YOU!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:49 pm
Suddenly looking more clearly she saw that the the little girl was nothing more than an image of her imagination. " I must be going crazy" Cheza mumbled to herself. She completely released her sword and kept walking. After crossing the whole town Cheza came to a wide open field with a small patch of trees on the other side. Putting her hand once again on the hilt of her sword she cautiously started crossing the field in front of her. Cheza stopped every once in a while to make sure that no one was following her. " I feel so helpless out here in the open. There's nothing to hide in around here if I get attacked by any vampires." Cheza said to herself. She kept walking until she got to the trees at the other end of the field. She carefully took a few steps into the trees when she tripped in something and cut her arm a little.  

horselover1009

Sareno Uchiha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:20 pm
Yo..yo...your alive? Seconds past and I feel the world crashing down on me. He just stare at me with a blank expression. Then he gave me his famous smirk. Without realizing, I fell into my knees.
Sirius-Are you all right? Me-Do I look all right! You a*****e, you left me, why? I felt like hitting him or killing him. ( either way works with me)
Then his face dropped. Sirius- I didn't what to talk about this now.
Tell me! Sirius-you know I can read your mind, that's why you have that ability. My face turned red. (I hate you!) he laugh, fine be that way. Me-Tell me! He *sighs* remember that day when you were attacked. Me-Yeah.
Sirius-I went after them.
Me-It's been a year, damn it. I've been looking for you.
Sirius gave me a sad look. sorry. But I didn't want to face you, after that.
Me-and why not? Sirius- I took your life away. I can never for give myself, I'm so sorry.
I jumped up from the floor and crash into him, pushing him to the floor.
Sirius-what was that for? Me-for being an a**. ( I was trying to hug you).
Sirius-I'm a terrible person. So why are you still here? Me-you know why. ( I love you, Damn it) and I hated saying it ... it sounds corny.
He grab me, and pulled me back up. I love you too. Me-lair, Hey!
Sirius-grabs me and starts running or should I say gliding.
Me-what is it... Sirius- a hunter
(always ruining the fun) He laughed  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas