Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
The puzzle hasn't been solved?? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:57 pm
Yeah, Poly it is SweetTangerine. xD

I thought the puzzle has to do with the Wizard of Oz, b/c I remember Ryan mentioning it. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:03 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
Seeing those letters, I honestly thought of "Welcome To The Black Parade" but obviously it's not gonna say that.
If it's the album cover, why would it say something with those letters in it?

And also, the fact that they say "Isn’t it a shame when you find a piece to the wrong puzzle?" makes me wonder if it's actually about Panic! or about THS? ninja Hmm.

One of those pieces was found on the Panic street team site though. The Medicine Man had only one.
Although you make a good point, after all Panic loves the Hush Sound, and Ryan's the reason they're on FBR. So... maybe Panic is tricking us again, and that's the Hush Sound album cover like you said. It's very possible stare

SingPaNiCDiScO

bigsisate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:06 pm
Madame Le Guillotine
Album cover perhaps?

I think so 2.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:08 pm
It could be "Welcome To The TEA PARTY!" rofl xp

I think it probably is about Panic!, but they just put one piece on Medicine Man's account to make things fun and to confuse THS fans and stuff xp domokun But since the other one was from the street team, which is Panic! fans only.. it's probably about them 3nodding

Polyphonic Twilight

SingPaNiCDiScO

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:12 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
It could be "Welcome To The TEA PARTY!" rofl xp

I think it probably is about Panic!, but they just put one piece on Medicine Man's account to make things fun and to confuse THS fans and stuff xp domokun But since the other one was from the street team, which is Panic! fans only.. it's probably about them 3nodding

That is classic. WELCOME TO THE TEA PARTY! mrgreen
but it actually does say Welcome and To The... that's all I can see.
I'm sticking to the idea that they are sending us on like, and internet wide scavenger hunt for pieces. We all have to be on alert now! ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:15 pm
I already have all the sites I can think of where they might update, opened in tabs and am constantly refreshing xp

Purevolume, myspace, FOE, LJ community, website, FBR.. what am I missing?

Polyphonic Twilight

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:17 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Polyphonic Twilight
Seeing those letters, I honestly thought of "Welcome To The Black Parade" but obviously it's not gonna say that.

And also, the fact that they say "Isn’t it a shame when you find a piece to the wrong puzzle?" makes me wonder if it's actually about Panic! or about THS? ninja Hmm.

One of those pieces was found on the Panic street team site though. The Medicine Man had only one.
Although you make a good point, after all Panic loves the Hush Sound, and Ryan's the reason they're on FBR. So... maybe Panic is tricking us again, and that's the Hush Sound album cover like you said. It's very possible stare

It's def. Panic! THS's album is gonna be folk/a bit Western...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
I already have all the sites I can think of where they might update, opened in tabs and am constantly refreshing xp

Purevolume, myspace, FOE, LJ community, website, FBR.. what am I missing?

Hmm.. I have the fansites open and I've been googling... to no avail. Maybe something will happen in a few hours, or tomorrow. I hope sooner though!

...Keep refeshing rofl

SingPaNiCDiScO

upsidexdown

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:21 pm
OMFG. I clicked that link.
I'm scared now. That ******** creepy looking. DDDx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:24 pm
GoodbyeLights
SingPaNiCDiScO
Polyphonic Twilight

It's def. Panic! THS's album is gonna be folk/a bit Western...

Oh, I noticed about the Hush Sound. On the Medicine Man's profile, if you click the link next to MUSIC in his interests, it leads you to a download that sound suspiciously like Greta singing... she sounds a little older, more mature but it's definitely her. It's like a 6 second clip of a song I've never heard before.

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:31 pm
I know, I've tried downloading that a million times but it doesn't work.
But I thought it was a clip of the song "Medicine Man" from their new album..?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:41 pm
Oh, is it? Ha, I had no clue. Just that it sounded like Greta and it sounded good.
found it.
Medicine Man
yup, that's the song in the clip. mrgreen

SingPaNiCDiScO

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:47 pm
SingPaNiCDiScO
Oh, is it? Ha, I had no clue. Just that it sounded like Greta and it sounded good.
found it.
Medicine Man
3nodding

I think it'll be a while before they update again. So I'm gonna go to bed xp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:05 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
SingPaNiCDiScO
found it.
Medicine Man
3nodding

I think it'll be a while before they update again. So I'm gonna go to bed xp

Aw okay. G'night, sweet dreams of Panic mrgreen

SingPaNiCDiScO

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash