Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you think was gay?
  no one thank you.
  Harry Kim
  Seven of Nine
  Geordi La Forge
  Kirk ( he was hiding it from us with all of those "dates" )
  well i think it was Spock
  Chakotay
  Data for the win!
  someone i didn't mention
View Results

sensei_ken

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:40 pm
I heard rumors a long time ago that the character Lt. Hawk from ST: Generations was gay. Then I read in a ST novel that occured right after generations that a character, a dude, was Lt. Hawk's lover.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 am
I know i found it scandalous.  

Admiral Dax

Shopping_Spree_101

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:09 pm
USSVoyager_NCC-74656
I really don't think it matters, but if I had to choose I'd say Harry Kim is most likely to be gay. He always seemed too desperate ("falling" for the wrong people [ahem, and holograms] over and over again.) It was like he was trying to hide something.... rolleyes

anyway, that's just my thought.

Or maybe it was because he wasn't ready to forget about the girlfriend he thought was waiting for him on earth...while she was going on with her life and completely giving up on him, little JERK!! ...sorry, a little emotional there...lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Maddy
Shopping_Spree_101
Maddy
Other than the Jadzia-Lenara kiss, is there any same gender anything in the series?

well...in the mirror universe books we have the very strange instance of a vulcan lesbian couple. It is quite....odd

Didn't read the books, sorry.

lol yeah that was probably the weirdest thing I've ever read/seen in Star Trek...not to mention one was an old lady while the other was a young woman...kinda creepy...  

Shopping_Spree_101

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:08 pm
Shopping_Spree_101
USSVoyager_NCC-74656
I really don't think it matters, but if I had to choose I'd say Harry Kim is most likely to be gay. He always seemed too desperate ("falling" for the wrong people [ahem, and holograms] over and over again.) It was like he was trying to hide something.... rolleyes

anyway, that's just my thought.

Or maybe it was because he wasn't ready to forget about the girlfriend he thought was waiting for him on earth...while she was going on with her life and completely giving up on him, little JERK!! ...sorry, a little emotional there...lol

lol yeah. Could be. Guess we'll never know.... oh well life goes on.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:38 pm
I think everybody was. At least partially. lol. If everybody is as open minded as they're supposed to be in the future, then it doesn't matter who you love, as long as you love them. Bam. cool  

GunMage04

Adored Cat

14,625 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Rosemary-of-the-Sun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:51 pm
Tasha Yarr. I mean, wow. Just....Tasha Yarr.

(Oh, and definitely Garak. Bisexual, yes?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:20 am
Kirk was bisexual, probably a 4 on the kinsey scale
Spock gay, a 6
Janeway was at least a 2
Seven, about a 3....

I can say that confidently because as a lesbian I have decently gay-dar.  

Naphatarie

Lt Cm Breffitt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:02 am
You know, I really have no idea.

But I don't think it'll be an issue by the time we get to the 23rd Century.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:18 pm
well Malcolm Reed was written to be gay which is way cute in the first place and makes me rather sad that they cut it off  

satien

Moaning Fetus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:32 am
i thought that jodi and data were ******** buddies  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:42 pm
The Red Queen99
i thought that jodi and data were f**k buddies

LOL rofl I wonder what gave you that idea? LOL  

EFSpartan

x-kiri-kun-x

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:20 pm
If anyone, I thought maybe Geordi. Or Data.
That reminds me, I once came accross a bunch of kirk/spock pictures, and was a tad freaked out...  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 11:44 am
I never really worry about whether or not actors are gay. I work with actors for my job, and in all honesty - alot of them are gay. The only time this becomes a problem (for gay or straight actors) is when they make a big deal about thier sexuality. Most gay actors are quiet about hier relationships and you would never know unless they introduced you to thier same sex significant other.

As for characters... I'm voting for Wesley. Getting kicked out of the Academy for slavishly following the Tom Paris look alike kid? I think he had a crush.  

PlainSimpleGarak

Shirtless Reveler

tomwise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:50 am
Shopping_Spree_101
Maddy
Other than the Jadzia-Lenara kiss, is there any same gender anything in the series?

well...in the mirror universe books we have the very strange instance of a vulcan lesbian couple. It is quite....odd

Deep Space Nine came close so many times.

It is strongly insinuated that Elim Garak is bisexual with an interest in Julian Bashir. Andy Robinson has said that he intended to portray the character as be an "omnisexual" pursuing Bashir until the introduction of Tora Ziyal.

There were also... ambiguous overtones when Odo met another of his species that self identified as male. Linking always seemed to have a sexual aspect.

The Mirror Universe's Intendant Kira is openly bisexual and has a sexual relationship with Ezri Tegan, who in our universe became Ezri Dax.  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff