Reply The L Guild Forum
Have you ever gone this far... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Great Majora

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:50 pm
I can sit like him, even hold objects like he does. But I don't recall ever seeing how he writes... And its not very hard for me to walk like him, since I sometimes walk like that anyway  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:14 pm
It shows him writting on the table when his explaining that he thinks Kira works alone. Remember, black marker, coffee table? xD  

Tea with Bubbly

DaniDOMO

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:15 pm
UndeadTiger
I can easily walk and hold things like L, but as far as sitting... I'm getting there. And writing like him? Have I seen him write? I don't know. ._.

--Make the world a better place with UndeadTiger--

Ha! Same here! 3nodding I have the sitting thing down, but it's sometimes uncomfortable and the way he plays with his toes...so cuuuute! whee whee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:50 pm
I_27_04
I was so determined to force myself to sit like L naturally, that I have decided to sit, in a wheelchair, so I can sit like him full time...

Have you ever gone this far to do something like L.. Post your stories.

Well...even L walked when he had to. o_o; OH and who is the L cosplayer on your profile?! O_O

And like others have been saying, I already sat like L and Near before I saw Death Note. The first thing I noticed about L was how his shoulders are hunched forward. I've been unhappy with my shoulders because they are the same, and I've been to a chiro for them. So, for the most part, what makes me love L so much is the fact that he reminds me of myself in a few ways, the most obvious being those that are usually brought up:

The posture, like I said

Eating Habits: I do eat more sweets and junk food than anything else, and yet I weigh 89 pounds (I'm 18 ). I almost always have a case of "the munchies" it may sound disgusting, but at the moment I've got an empty plate, two empty bowls, and two bags of chips and a half-eaten chocolate bar on my desk. When I'm feeling bored, sad, lonely, etc. I usually get ice cream and it actually makes me happy; like it makes me go "SQUEE!" on the inside and like gives me hope...no idea if that makes any sense whatsoever...but it's true. I also put excessive amounts of sugar in coffee/tea.

Other habits: I usually have my finger on my mouth and bite my lip. I've had friends tell me to stop doing it because I look stupid...which is annoying. =_= And though I don't bite my thumbs, I pick at them all the time...I've been told to stop that too. x_x;; I also very rarely sleep enough. I've been a night person all my life. I'm also very pale because I sit in my house all day. I leave when I have to go to class or to a friends house...so I'm very rarely out in the sun.

WHOO this is getting too long @_@; Wonder if anyone has made it this far...

Okay...I'm also seen as being quiet...but I'm not really quiet. I just speak when I have something to say. When I'm not saying anything, I'm thinking...a lot. I think too much. I'm not calling myself a genius here either, so don't flame me. I'm not that great at general conversations with people. Like I said before, either I have something specific to say, or I don't have anything to say. I usually end up saying things that are supposed to be said, based on how people usually talk so I don't seem rude/weird/anti-social/etc. I also like to watch people and I have a bad habit of staring at people without realizing it. >_>; I'm really interested in psychology.

I'm also very competitive and childish and hate to lose yadda yadda.

I'm also going to stop now. SO my point, again, is not to be like z0mg i love L!!!111!!! -foaming at mouth- luk hao i bez leik hem pls!, rather; when I watched DN, L caught my attention because he reminded me of myself. I'm aware of the fact that all of the above are not uncommon behaviors...but either way, I felt like I could relate to him.  

Bologna_Snowflakes

The Great Majora

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:27 am
Tea with Bubbly
It shows him writting on the table when his explaining that he thinks Kira works alone. Remember, black marker, coffee table? xD
Oh hey, I remember that...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:40 am
i dunno... i don't try... not at all... but i admit i do have some peculiarities like sitting, etc... it's just not the same as his... oh and i love sweets... like, REALLY... i'm even immune to it, i don't become sugar high... 4laugh  

SeraphicAssassin

Kyo~ko

Shameless Gawker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:00 am
Ive started without noticing until recently that i pick things up and hold them the way L does. . . ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 10:32 am
Sitting like L is really comfy! I like it.
But lately Im more of a Mello than an L...
I guess Im a combination of all the character [especially Mello]...in other words Im just me. ^_^

But acting like L is fun. Hes just so quirky ^_^

The World Within

27x

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:13 pm
READ THIS POST

This is not meant to be if you can sit like L or whatever or if you are trying to, or if you cant.

THIS IS SO YOU CAN TELL YOUR STORY!

I want to know the story of if you have gone this far, and how you did it. IF you haven't done something like this, then you are just spamming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 pm
xXRikku of DyuumXx
I_27_04
I was so determined to force myself to sit like L naturally, that I have decided to sit, in a wheelchair, so I can sit like him full time...

Well...even L walked when he had to. o_o; OH and who is the L cosplayer on your profile?! O_O

And like others have been saying, I already sat like L and Near before I saw Death Note. The first thing I noticed about L was how his shoulders are hunched forward. I've been unhappy with my shoulders because they are the same, and I've been to a chiro for them. So, for the most part, what makes me love L so much is the fact that he reminds me of myself in a few ways, the most obvious being those that are usually brought up:

The posture, like I said

Eating Habits: I do eat more sweets and junk food than anything else, and yet I weigh 89 pounds (I'm 18 ). I almost always have a case of "the munchies" it may sound disgusting, but at the moment I've got an empty plate, two empty bowls, and two bags of chips and a half-eaten chocolate bar on my desk. When I'm feeling bored, sad, lonely, etc. I usually get ice cream and it actually makes me happy; like it makes me go "SQUEE!" on the inside and like gives me hope...no idea if that makes any sense whatsoever...but it's true. I also put excessive amounts of sugar in coffee/tea.

Other habits: I usually have my finger on my mouth and bite my lip. I've had friends tell me to stop doing it because I look stupid...which is annoying. =_= And though I don't bite my thumbs, I pick at them all the time...I've been told to stop that too. x_x;; I also very rarely sleep enough. I've been a night person all my life. I'm also very pale because I sit in my house all day. I leave when I have to go to class or to a friends house...so I'm very rarely out in the sun.

Okay...I'm also seen as being quiet...but I'm not really quiet. I just speak when I have something to say. When I'm not saying anything, I'm thinking...a lot. I think too much. I'm not calling myself a genius here either, so don't flame me. I'm not that great at general conversations with people. Like I said before, either I have something specific to say, or I don't have anything to say. I usually end up saying things that are supposed to be said, based on how people usually talk so I don't seem rude/weird/anti-social/etc. I also like to watch people and I have a bad habit of staring at people without realizing it. >_>; I'm really interested in psychology.

I'm also going to stop now. SO my point, again, is not to be like z0mg i love L!!!111!!! -foaming at mouth- luk hao i bez leik hem pls!, rather; when I watched DN, L caught my attention because he reminded me of myself. I'm aware of the fact that all of the above are not uncommon behaviors...but either way, I felt like I could relate to him.

umm... it's not normal to be 89 pounds...unless you're a certain height.
so how tall are you? the height must correspond with the weight.
if you're nowhere NEAR the weight stated, then there is REALLY something wrong with you... o.o'''
you need to eat more! D;

xX_Elysium_Xx

Bologna_Snowflakes

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:31 pm
xX_Elysium_Xx
xXRikku of DyuumXx
I_27_04

The posture, like I said

umm... it's not normal to be 89 pounds...unless you're a certain height.
so how tall are you? the height must correspond with the weight.
if you're nowhere NEAR the weight stated, then there is REALLY something wrong with you... o.o'''
you need to eat more! D;

I'm 5'0" and I DO eat. If by "something wrong" you think I have an eating disorder, I don't. >_> I AM sensitive to a lot of food intolerence-wise...I have white bread product and fructose intolerence...basically anything I put in my system = pain. I take acid reflux pills to help, and getting enough rest makes a big difference. But, even when I eat enough without pain, I still don't gain weight. I've always been this way. -shrug-

OH! XD I also never wear socks...uggs and flip flips are my friends...and I play with my toes a lot...don't worry though they aren't stinky XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:18 pm
Wooooow.
I haven't really sat like him unless it's like a cosplay day at my school...but I must say...sitting in a wheelchair full-time seems a bit overblown to me but whatever floats your boat. ^^;;
But I already look enough like L...so the farthest I've gotten is getting even less sleep than I do as usual (Not that my dark eye circles would leave anyways, but perhaps lack of sleep would make them bigger...:3)...and I got a haircut that's pretty similar to L's. And I suck on my thumb, go through a diet of mostly sugar...and...lessee...yeah...that's about it.  

Candyc0ated

CyanideCherub

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 11:42 am
Tea with Bubbly
Anyone can sit like L.

His mannerism are really easy to copy, his intelligence is a completely different story. xD!!

Heh. I must be an exception to the rule. One time I fel of my chair trying to sit like him, and the other well, my backed ached all day. I haven't tried again since. I really would like to have L's metabolism though. I wish that was one thing I could copy.

But as everyone is saying his mannerisms are basically extreme forms of what alot people do. I bite my hands and especially my thumbs when I'm embaressed, nervous, or have nothing to really say or do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:01 pm
I think I have caused my self enough back problems without trying to sit like L full time (though that hadn’t stopped me from trying originally...bad idea on my part). I do it once in a while but never for very long.
I use to try to go to extremes like that when I was younger and that had done nothing but caused problems for me.
(Example: though not quite as drastic I put my fingers in braces until I could naturally to hold things like Nightcrawler.)
I suppose if you did it correctly and safely with the consent of family (if you still live with them) then it would be ok, but by experience held none of those thing and now I have those earlier mentioned back problems.

Rags and Stitches

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces