??????????????
  harsh
  rude
  mean
View Results

Indob0i

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:42 pm
missyrockeystar
I HATE THEM HATE HATE THEM I WANNA KILL THEM I HAVE TO LIVE OUTSIDE IN THE SHED FOR NOW ON IN THE BACKYARD JUST BECAUSE MY STOMACH HURTS SO MUCH BECAUSE I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL,SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:50!DOORS OPEN AT 8:30!!!!!!I WAS DONE AT 8:27 I HATE ******** PARENTS!!!

hating your parents doesn't relate to anything you typed down lol.

i had my parent problems all the time,but i still love them cool  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:14 am
Oh well I don't really like my mom either my dad is ok but he's always doing bad jokes but I prefer him than my mom. My mom is annoying and...(I know I shouldn't say this but she's just)ridiculous and she's ridiculousing me. I can't do things that all my friends can do and sometimes I listen to my sister more then my mom XD My parents got separated so my dad only come to my house on the weekend when he's free. But what I hate the most about my mom is she thinks that all the guys are bad only because she thinks that my dad sucks. It's like it's only because she lived something that she thinks that all things would be like this...I don't know if you can follow me but one day she went to the movies and saw guys showing their p***s to girls so she forbid me to go to movies and that sucks to me. She thinks that she's always right and I hate people who thinks that they are better or cooler or handsomer or whatever then the others. So...I hate her too lol but my dad is ok my dad is ok few sweatdrop
But think about it and I'm always trying to look at this way but I just can't lol Without your parents you wont be alive, they raise you I don't know how many years, there was happy times etc. Maybe they aren't good enough for you or that you wan't to change family but think about what your parents did for you. (the good things lol)  

Sze-Kei

iSmiled

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:41 pm
That doesn't make sense. . . .
Are your parents crazy?
Are you crazy?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:06 pm
dam.that sux.my moms kinda like that but not about skl.religion... xp  

fuya momo

Blessed Waffles

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 9:23 pm
your families poor isn't it it must be hard scavenging for food until 1 in the morning  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:47 am
ANSWER:i had bad grades so the did that so know i had to study more anyways i got a new room!  

Gakuren_Shirayuki

iSmiled

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 1:47 pm
The first paragraph you posted in page 1 did not make any sense. But we all get the point, at least I do.. You hate your parents. I say stop complaining at least you have parents, some people don't have any.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:08 pm
indoboi4eva911
missyrockeystar
I HATE THEM HATE HATE THEM I WANNA KILL THEM I HAVE TO LIVE OUTSIDE IN THE SHED FOR NOW ON IN THE BACKYARD JUST BECAUSE MY STOMACH HURTS SO MUCH BECAUSE I WAS LATE FOR SCHOOL,SCHOOL STARTS AT 8:50!DOORS OPEN AT 8:30!!!!!!I WAS DONE AT 8:27 I HATE ******** PARENTS!!!

hating your parents doesn't relate to anything you typed down lol.

i had my parent problems all the time,but i still love them cool

Well who doesn't hate their parents through their life? I mean honestly most people hate more often then they love them but anyways I love my parents but sometimes I just can't stand them 3nodding  

sHiRo_ChAn_10

8,550 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300

sachiko_k

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:04 pm
everyone goes through a stage in life where they hate their parents. i had a lot of drama with them in high school. now, in college i'm getting along with them fine.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:57 am
kyoslove74
your families poor isn't it it must be hard scavenging for food until 1 in the morning

|:
Woah, that sounded kinda funny, and a bit mean.
]]:
Hav u ever tried screaming into a pillow? :]

NinteyDegrees_South

APG Chatterbox

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out