Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Do you want to know why L... Well I'll tell you... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

27x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:51 am
guys even remember what it was like before the kirra case. He would just put a logo up, then talk through a filter. I doesen't need to go anywhere. It's not like he goes someplace on every case. He could just send his butler guy for that. We haven't seen any other cases, so we forget, that he wasen't actually there, and was figuring it out on a computer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:17 am
That doesn't mean he doesn't travel, that just means he doesn't show his identity to the police or investigation team he's working with.

Watari gets him the essential things and helps deliver messages and even snacks! But those are trivial things, L goes out when he needs to.

That's the person he pretty much is. If he feels the need to do something he'll go out and do it. He knows what tasks he needs to perform on his own and which ones can be done for him.

And abviously you have not read the L.A. case with Beyond Birthday. xD

Tea with Bubbly

27x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:28 am
Obviously you don't understand what I am saying. Nvm.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:51 am
Then clarify please. Because I love debating but this really just seems like a major misunderstanding on your part.  

Tea with Bubbly

27x

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:53 pm
The problemb in my debate is you assume too much. You assume I am wrong, as well as a few other assumptions about what I am trying to say, and what my opinions is. You are not actually listenign to what I am saying.
I am making a guess, as to why L is like he is, and you are trying to correct that. You assume I am debating with you, but I am simly trying to share my opinion. I would like you to share it with me as well, but in your explanation of L, every one is bent on, or contradicting mine, then correcting it. State your opinion, don't correct mine... That is all I ask. Now after you state yours I would be glad to have some constructive critizism, but if you are just going to correct me on every point, then their is no point in posting at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:33 pm
xD!!

I'm sorry if I seemed to be correcting you. It just tends to happen with me, I like to get into debates. It started in middle school and never went away even after high school. I wasn't trying to correct you and again I'm sorry if it seems I come off that way. My point of view was opposing yours and of course I had to explain it.

But I'm kind of a harsh person and try to make it so I win the debate... even though it shouldn't of been that way and I really need to get out of that habit. xD!!!

Really bad habit, sadly I don't think it'll ever go away. It'll probably just mellow down. To think this is actually an improvement but oh well.

I'll be careful to make it seem more like it's an opinion of my own rather than a debate. (Though originally I was just trying to put my opinion in. Oops. sweatdrop )

But no fair, you made it sound like your were a guru~ gonk

But it's all in love, not harm. xD!!

Tea with Bubbly

miyavizm2252

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:58 pm
you guys spent a lot of time looking this stuff up. eek  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:04 pm
Tea with Bubbly
xD!!

I'm sorry if I seemed to be correcting you. It just tends to happen with me, I like to get into debates. It started in middle school and never went away even after high school. I wasn't trying to correct you and again I'm sorry if it seems I come off that way. My point of view was opposing yours and of course I had to explain it.

But I'm kind of a harsh person and try to make it so I win the debate... even though it shouldn't of been that way and I really need to get out of that habit. xD!!!

Really bad habit, sadly I don't think it'll ever go away. It'll probably just mellow down. To think this is actually an improvement but oh well.

I'll be careful to make it seem more like it's an opinion of my own rather than a debate. (Though originally I was just trying to put my opinion in. Oops. sweatdrop )

But no fair, you made it sound like your were a guru~ gonk

But it's all in love, not harm. xD!!

That is because I sort of am a guru. You are a fery strong person, I can see that in you, and it shines off of you like the heat from the sun. It's just some people don't have any sunscreen you see.

Know yourself and you can begin to know others. Even L himself.  

27x

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:11 pm
miyavizm2252
you guys spent a lot of time looking this stuff up. eek

It's more close observation than anything else. xD

@ I_27_04 I'm like totally mucho more of a L guru than you. talk2hand

xD!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:29 pm
Again, you assume I am challenging you. You might want to note that I never said I was an L guru, only a guru.  

27x

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:17 pm
I_27_04
Again, you assume I am challenging you. You might want to note that I never said I was an L guru, only a guru.

... I was joking. Doing in on purpose for a weird fake argument. Kind of like when I make fun of rappers by saying "Word home boy... dog... Torn up from the floor up... D:" ... eh. ._.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:23 pm
Try figuring this out, and see if you can beat the guru's challenge.

Why does L wear jeans, and a white shirt? I bet you can't figure it out.  

27x

Tea with Bubbly

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:30 pm
Because two plus two equal seven not five! :D  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:47 pm
L obviously doesen't bathe very often, which would make him very itchy right? You can see him scratching himself all of the time. Jeans, for one, are very tough, and durable. You can wear a pair for a month and they will still basically be the same. This is why I always wear them myself. Secondly, you can just rub the jeans against an itch, and it will be like sand paper. very effective. White colors let out the most heat. He wears a white shirt so he doesen't get hot and sweaty(I bet all fo you fan girls would love that), and therefore, very itchy. Try wearing an outfit like his sometime(make sure to get the right matereal shirt). Your upper body will be quite cool, and your legs will be very warm.  

27x

Kawaii Dormouse

1,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:11 pm
L-kun I choose you! *Throws pokeball out* RANDOM! Hiya! About the L.A. case, it hasn't come out yet in english or america yet! gonk I can't wait, I'm always like "FEBUARY!!!! NOVEL!!! OUT!!! COMING!!!" Also, I challenge any of you to a L trivia!! It seems like fun!!!! Anyone?  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff