Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Smoking Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Brendon, Jon, Spencer, or Ryan would smoke?
  Yeah...
  No, they'd never harm themselves like that.
  They might.
View Results

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:31 pm
It happened the past month or so...

And that's a pretty good reason to be very against weed xp
I didn't know it was that addicting.. I know kids who smoke joints sometimes surprised
Not people I'm friends with, but just people I know.

But yeah I definitely don't want them smoking either, I love them too much. Harming is yourself is a no no, boys.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:11 pm
Kids who do it say that it's not that addicting...just because they want you to think that it's not that bad for them, or they could easily stop if they wanted to. xp A lot of my friends smoke weed. It's all they ever talk about. rolleyes

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

Polyphonic Twilight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:19 pm
They don't sound like they'd be much fun to hang out with sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:07 pm
There is this table with "popular" kids. Thats what everyone calls them. Most of them do drugs sweatdrop ...

Panda Cheval

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:08 pm
About Weed: Weed may not be as addicting as heroin, but once the "high" wears out, you'll get to stronger, more addicting drugs. xp

My friend once told me that a 12 year old started smoking pot because someone in our school offered it. domokun

About Panic and smoking: It's their choice. But I would be shocked if they smoked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:18 pm
Panda.Gal

xd .

I hope he isn't smoking D: . He might destroy his incredible voice >< and more!
Lets hope NONE of them smoke!

They are allowed to smoke now, but I hope they are using their better judgment on not smoking. I mean it's not right for you. And plus, smoking can harm your singing voice. And it's especially bad if you're in choir, because I mean you have to sing. And if he or they are smoking, I will be disappointed in them, but I'll still listen to them and I'll still love them like I do now, but I'll kinda lose some respect to them. You know. I mean I'll still be pretty obsessed. Harming yourself by smoking is a definite NO. It'll be a huge deal for me if they smoke. And if they do smoke.
I will get Panda and we will find out where they live and we are going over, even if they think we are lunatics, and we will give them a long boring lecture on why they should stop smoking and if we catch them ever smoking again, we are going to take their precious cellies away.Hmph.
mad D.
And about the popular kids Panda. Jeesh.
I was a close friend of a person who smokes now. And he's only 13. It sickens me, because we used to be all close like best friend forever! But then when 7th grade started rolling in, high schoolers in his neighborhood started to pressure him into smoking. And he did it. Now he can't stop.
He even tried to get me to do it and when I blew up on him saying DON't YOU REMEMBER D.A.R.E?! and started getting into my motherly instinct, he just walked away from me and we never talked. Again. And my friend now, who's also in m P.E is always taking about how fun it is getting high. It's so annoying. rolleyes
And we grew so apart during the 7th grade. He was here the beginning of 8th grade, but then he moved away.

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GoodbyeLights

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:32 pm
PrimeOdd
(a little inside story on Prime's life...)
When I was little, I remember my parents had this ruby-colored vase type of thing that they would always hide under their bed, and I remember them always going in their room and when they'd come out, their breath would smell of smoke. When I became older, I noticed that the vase was gone and I never thought another thing of it. When I was about twelve, I remember having a conversation with my dad about drugs and stuff. He told me that him and my mom used to be addicted to weed, and I asked him if the vase that he kept under his bed when I was little had anything to do with it...and he explained to me what a bong was. He told me that my sister and I was the reason why him and my mom quit...because they didn't want us to grow up with pot-head parents. He told me how addicted it was...and how he's glad that my sister and I came into the world, because he would never want to go back to the life he was living. According to my dad, weed is extremly addicting. He told me that all he ever wanted to do was get high. It's all he thought about. My dad has tried almost every type of drug out there and he has told me about them...and he thinks that weed is one of the most addicting.

Wow, Prime. But if your parents were addicts, then it's in your genes, so you need to be extra careful heart

Hey takashi, that must've sucked...D:

I remember I was watching a video in Homeroom and it was an anti-drug video. That video made me NOT wanna even TOUCH drugs because it was so disgusting, gross, yet truthful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:26 pm
GoodbyeLights
About Weed: Weed may not be as addicting as heroin, but once the "high" wears out, you'll get to stronger, more addicting drugs. xp

My friend once told me that a 12 year old started smoking pot because someone in our school offered it. domokun

About Panic and smoking: It's their choice. But I would be shocked if they smoked.

I think in the summer I saw on the news that some four year old died because his older brother gave him a joint. crying

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:27 pm
Panda.Gal
There is this table with "popular" kids. Thats what everyone calls them. Most of them do drugs sweatdrop ...

Those people are called preps at my school. Yeah, they all do drugs and they're all whores...yet they still maintain looking like plastic barbie dolls.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:29 pm
Polyphonic Twilight
They don't sound like they'd be much fun to hang out with sweatdrop

They are really good kids. They truly are.
They're just addicted.

PrimeOdd
Vice Captain

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:31 pm
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal

Those people are called preps at my school. Yeah, they all do drugs and they're all whores...yet they still maintain looking like plastic barbie dolls.

Wow. In my grade, there's the Good preps and the Bad Preps.
The good preps are really nice, and I know that because most of the good popular preps are in my homeroom. I mean they can be a bit self centered, but it's not up to the point where you just want them to shut up.
The bad preps however are the most obnoxious people I have ever hung around with. God dang. All they talk about is their weight, why the hell did so and so broke up with them, who they're gonna hook up with the next day etc. And they're whores and they all look like plastic barbies. Exactly the kind of pres you're used to.

>.<
I don't know about seventh grade though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:22 pm
he may just carry the lighter around for ummm... burning the hands of rabid fangirls...yes thats it  

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXblackXmagicXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:42 pm
Well, people can carry lighters and it doesn't necessarily mean they smoke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:43 pm
takashi_sahoko
PrimeOdd
Panda.Gal

Wow. In my grade, there's the Good preps and the Bad Preps.
The good preps are really nice, and I know that because most of the good popular preps are in my homeroom. I mean they can be a bit self centered, but it's not up to the point where you just want them to shut up.
The bad preps however are the most obnoxious people I have ever hung around with. God dang. All they talk about is their weight, why the hell did so and so broke up with them, who they're gonna hook up with the next day etc. And they're whores and they all look like plastic barbies. Exactly the kind of pres you're used to.

>.<
I don't know about seventh grade though.

Yeah. I think like 3 people got expelled for smoking in the girls bathroom. The girls bathroom has been locked for 2 days o: !

Panda Cheval

candie the pirate thief

3,400 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:09 am
xXblackXmagicXx
Well, people can carry lighters and it doesn't necessarily mean they smoke.
well brendon had a lighter when they filled in at the honda civic tour that he threw into the crowd  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff