Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Owlery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Love Tantei

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 pm
Professor Clairion walked into the Owlery. She nodded Kitty and proceeded to bring out her a letter she had written. The young professor coaxed her owl, Aphrodite, from her perch and whispered quietly, "Dite, make sure he gets this." She fed Dite with an Owl treat. With an affectionate n** on her owner's finger, Aphrodite took off. Professor Clairion leaned against the window sill and watched her owl take flight with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:45 pm
"I still can't believe this." Fearless said as she stumbled clumsily into the owlery. She took out some parchment and a quill and started penning a letter to her mother. "Ping, come down from there. I'm sorry I left you in the owlery okay? Can you just help me this once?" Getting no response from her pet eagle, Fearless got fed up and took out her wand. "PING! If you don't come down from there, I'm going to summon you down." She waited a few more seconds, but to no avail. "Accio! You stupid eagle. I don't believe you didn't hear me!" Ping "flew" into her hands and she tied the hastily written letter onto her leg. She gave some food to Ping that the house-elves made. With a unpleasant screech, Ping flew off. Fearless buried her head in her hands, staying in that position for a while before making her way towards the common room.  

MikeDrawl

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:59 pm
Lyra made her way up to the owlery, smiling at Fearless as she passed her. She reached the owlery and held out her arm. "Cadrion..." A rather large owl flew down and landed gently on her arm. She stroked his feathers for a few minutes, then reached into her pocket to take out a letter. "I need you to deliver this letter for me. Make sure she gets it, Cadrion. Fly fast and fly safe." Lyra sighed as her owl flew out the window. She watched until he was just a speck in the sky, then turned and headed back down the stairs.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:11 pm
Walking into the Owlery, Lavia looked upwards toward the seemingly infinite amount of rafters, and twice as many owls perched everywhere. "How the heck am I supposed to find her?" She thought aloud, looking for the tiny, tawny Jazi. "Maybe summoning her would work..." Before she even had time to get out her wand, though, Jazi came flying in from her right, taking a seat on Lavia's shoulder.

"Jazi!" Lavia smiled, stroking the little Burrowing Owl's head lightly. "I haven't seen you since the Sorting." Smiling, she took out a little pellet of food from her pocket, and gave it to her owl. Jazi gave a content little hoot. She then produced the letter she had written the night before. "I need you to deliver this to mum, okay? It's to tell her I made Gryffindor." Holding it out, jazi gripped it in her beak, and hopped off her shoulder to the windowsill. "Fly safe, okay? It's a pretty far flight." Watching as Jazi flew off, Lavia gave a last look at her pet, then left.

Anzu_Tenshi

Chatty Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:38 am
Suze walked up the stairs to the owlery in a hurry. She had overslept this morning and breakfast would be over soon but she needed this letter sent. She approached the opening and smiled at the beautiful owl. "Nala, my baby. How do you like it here?"

Nala was still quite young, but gave a loud hoot that filled the room. She brought down here parchment on the nearest window and began to write:

Dear Mum,

Hogwarts is amazing. I wish you could see it. Well I got sorted into Hufflepuff. The Sorting Hat (I'll explain later) said they are just and loyal. How are you? Hope you are happy and well.
Love Always, Suze

"Here you go Nala. Can you take this to Mum please? Thank you, Nala."

Suze smiled and walked towards the doorway.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:08 pm
Fearless made her way into the cold and windowless owlery again, with Ping sitting on her shoulder. "I'm sure you need some rest. You stay here, while I get an owl to send my reply off to mum." Upon hearing that, Ping griped her shoulder tighter. "You want to send this to mum? Oh, alright. De careful, take it as slow as possible, don't overtire yourself. Don't collapse on me. I'll be lost without you!" Fearless then tied a carefully penned letter onto Ping's leg. "I have some food," Fearless said as she fished around her cloak. Then she found a chocolate frog, squashed when she was sleeping. "I'm really sorry, that's all I have." Ping gobbled it up hungrily and took off, flying once round the owlery before setting off. Fearless walked off, but she did not have any idea where to go. The common room was devoid of people and she was pretty lonely all by herself. Perhaps, I'll stop by the Great Hall.  

MikeDrawl

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:14 pm
Kitty entered the Owlery and lowered the hood of her cloak so she could look for Rasey more quickly. She spotted the barn owl gliding toward her, "Ah, there you are, Rasey," she said as he landed on her shoulder. "How've you been?" Rasey hooted as she pulled a few owl treats from a pocket in her robes. She fed him as she pulled a letter for her mom from her other pocket. Rasey finished the treats and held out his leg for the letter. "Give this to Mom, k?" She tied the letter to his leg and carried him to the window. "Be safe," Kitty said just before the owl flew off. She watched him for a moment or two, but the wind decided to blow. "Fall's ending," she thought as she pulled her cloak's hood up and turned to head back to the castle proper.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:07 pm
Iridessa spots Flash, her snow owl. "Come here, Flash!" The owl flies toward her. "Take this to mom and dad please. Fly safe!" She handed her letter to the owl. The owl flew off.  

xParanormal Angelx

Anzu_Tenshi

Chatty Phantom

8,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:13 pm
Walking in to see whether Jazi had returned safely or not, Lavia had to duck as a large barn owl swooped her way. Flustered, Lavia mumbled "This place is bloody dangerous to ones health!"

Knowing that Jazi liked to stay closer to the ground, she began to search on the lower hanging perches. Sure enough, her little burrowing owl was fast asleep, fluffed up into a little ball. I had better not bother her Lavia thought, and decided to come back another time. Leaving, she made sure to look both forwards and back before leaving the owlry.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:41 am
Alright Jade deliver this right away. Very important. She quickly gives her a few treats before she leaps into flight.  

the_cereal_queen

SuzelovesJamesPotter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:35 pm
Suze ran up the stairs. Mum is going to kill me. I promised her I'd write last week. "Nala! Come here girl."

"Nala?" Suze looked around for her baby owl. Oh there she is. Suze exhaled the air she was holding in. Nala sat on a perch sleeping. Well, I'll just use a school owl.

She approached the nicest owl she saw. "Hello, could you deliver this to my mum please? Thank you."

She attached the letter to the owl's leg before it took off.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 pm
A 7th year Hufflepuff blurs into the Owlery ignoring all inside, quickly snatches away some used hay, and blurs out the same way she came. ninja  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Animekitty47

Blessed Phantom

10,100 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:42 am
Kitty blinked. 'What just happened? Was that Juni?' Kitty wondered. Rasey hooted indignately, Kitty was jolted out of her trance, and returned to tying the letter onto the barn owl's leg. 'Good thing Juni, or whoever that was, didn't break her neck on the ice in here or on the stairs,' she mused as she carried Rasey to a window. "Have a safe flight," Kitty bid her owl before he flew off.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:07 pm
ashley runs in the owelry and says hi to her new owl, herst. She picks up some hay and runs out of the room.  

Lorrieta

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces