Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:30 pm
Thanks.
I bet if we put a poll out there to Americans on that...they would so agree. Hell that would probably be the quickest "YES ON PROP SOME RANDOM NUMBER" than any of them in the history of America.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:32 pm
You're quite welcome.
Yup, probably! Hahaha, see, all humans are selfish.  

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:36 pm
When it comes down to money. I agree...3/4 of the time I act like a human and start being selfish. Hell if they stopped jacking up the prices on every damn thing, I wouldn't be. But hell, I gotta fork over 30 cent plus tax for 5 sticks of gum that only last for thirty minutes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:37 pm
I can't see from your angle of perspective. I understand it, of course, but I've never had to work for a living or pay for my own things, really, yet. But, I would probably do the same thing.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 pm
Believe me when you get that first paycheck and you see that about 50+ bucks have been taken out for some outrageous stupid s**t, you'll agree. I know I changed me tune quickly, when I found out that I just worked my a** off and part of my paycheck is going to support some old a** geezer I've never even met.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:46 pm
Hmm.....sounds like it's pretty annoying. But, I guess, I mean, if you were the old geezer who's life was mucked up and you couldn't pull it together, you'd really appreciate those tax dollars? XD  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:51 pm
Me? No, me personally, I would very much appreciate an assisted suicide. I don't think I could stand someone wiping my a**, and feeding me. I lived through that as an infant, don't need it again. Just smother me while I sleep, and we'll say I died in my sleep. Or roll me in front of traffic or something. Just don't wipe my a**.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:54 pm
You have that much pride that you would not accept the help of any one or thing? You would rather die?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:59 pm
Me. Yes. I have that much pride that I would rather accept the arms of death than have someone wash me. I would undoubtedly start to feel worthless knowing that I couldn't even take care of myself. Then I would start being depressed that I no longer have a purpose and that I am dead weight. Then I would start starving myself, and do anything for that feeling to stop. Existing without a purpose is one of the worst feelings I have felt yet. I'd rather not be old, decreipit, and feel that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:00 pm
I find that to be extremely absurd. Forgive me. But, what is your purpose now? I mean, you are just another human on another rock we call a planet, and you, too, shall die like everything else in its own time.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:06 pm
Few mistakes on that one.
Yes, in theory, most humans find that absurd. Mostly because most humans cling to life more than anything. I, on the otherhand, do not. I know that I will die, and I am not afraid. I welcome it, because it is inevitable. Even non-humans know that they cannot defeat the end. Everything that begins, must end. My purpose now is to gain knowledge. I must know all that I can to pass from this human body to another.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 pm
I guess that's good then, huh?
What do you mean pass from this human body to another. I'm not sure I understand. Do you believe in reincarnation?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:13 pm
Not in they way most humans see it. I think that if someone believes in it go ahead. I have seen proof that reincarnation may actually exist, so I don't rule it out. But no. I mean that when I inevitably die, I will leave this body, and my spirit/soul/whatever it's called, will pass on to the body it is supposed to be in...provided I do everything I'm supposed to in this body.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Ah, okay, that makes....better sense. It's still a little blurry in my head. Most likely because most people don't view things that way. But, what makes you think you're supposed to do something in this body?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:22 pm
Not think I know. In this world, Second, there are other beings, with higher souls and of different natures. They look human, they talk human, they appear human, but are not. My soul is not, my body is. If someone shot me in the heart or head, I would undoubtedly die. What happens to my soul? Not sure. I don't know if that applies to everyone, but I know what applies for me.  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff