War on terror Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Second-In-Command-Of-Hell

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:13 pm
-Hellish Hatred-
True. Very true. I've never been able to understand humans and wars. If you wanted death so badly why not just do it yourself? Why drag other people in it?
Because, obviously, appearance means something to them. Plus, they may not be able to take the life of another being where as someone who's paid, or forced, to do it can focus more on what they need to do to get home to their family.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:14 pm
To me that's a fine example of humans and their cowardness. To p***y-watt to pick up gun and shoot the ******** president of Iraq, or whereever the hell they are.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:16 pm
Yes, exactly. They're too afraid, too scared, to cowardly to do the one thing they want, because they can't handle or comprehend the repercussions it would cause.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:21 pm
Which still annoys me to no end. I for one am sick and tired of seeing vets rolling by with a leg and a half, one arm, and 3/4 of a face. I look at them, and ask, "Was it worth it?"  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:23 pm
But, they don't see what you see. And, you make them see it! You never will. I never will! So, we both might as well just accept the fact the they're idiots and move on, right? Haha, and that war does more mental damage than physical. My step-dad went over and came back. Sheesh, he's messed up in the head now. More so than he ever was before.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:27 pm
I can't see what they see. It's one thing if you're alone and looking for some way to let out all that anger, though I don't really agree with it. Or if you just can't seem to die when you commit suicide so you go to war. But when you've got family you care about or whatever...why do it?  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:30 pm
No, and they can't make you see that either. haha. What if you're only in the Army because of the amazing benefits and privilege of going to college for free is available and you're not in the middle of a war? Then, I think, it's alright, but when a war is suddenly sprung on the country, then they're screwed.

But, if it's someone who joins in the middle of the war (Like my mother), then they're either, a complete moron, need a reality where they can be controlled, since obviously they can't handle the openness of reality its self, or they don't care about life or anything.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:38 pm
I don't trust the government and that whole free college s**t. I know of too many almost-dead kids who have come back and still can't get free college education, much less 1/2 of those damn benefits they were promised. And when they ask questions about it, they find that the government is in too much debt to give them anything.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:41 pm
I don't trust it either, and I don't know the details of it all. I just know what has happened with my step-father and my mother. They've both been/are in the Army. And, I'd rather not argue something I know little about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:53 pm
I couldn't do Army. Hell I think I do America enough service. I point out all it's faults. The government wouldn't want me in the Army or anything else. Hell I might just end it, and then they would be really pissed that they don't have a war going on anymore.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:55 pm
Hahahah, oh, that would be fun, though. I'd love to tear it down for all it was and everything else, but a country need an army.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:11 pm
Knowing me, I would walk right up to the opposite side, and start asking them questions, then we would all end up talking about our opinions on why we're even fighting. Yeah I can see it now.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:15 pm
Hahahaha, can I join you in this? Sounds promising.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:27 pm
If I were to ever join that, which I probably won't, then sure, come on.  

-Hellish Hatred-
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:28 pm
Fantastic! Now, I really should be off to bed. I was supposed to be in bed an hour ago, but all three of these conversation were just way too captivating. It was nice talking to you!  
*Debaters Cavern*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff