Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:48 pm
(i agree!)

Iceheart looked at Crystalstar then to Featherheart. "do you mind if i help? i need something... i havent done anything all day today" Iceheart meowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:26 am
Crystalstar purred her amusment and nodded, "I'll be in my den if you need me." With that the tired leader walked towards her den, curled up in her moss bedding and let sleep over take her.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:08 am
Sandpaw crouched and leaped onto her mother, "Wake up! I want to go training and I can't find my mentor." Crystalstar groned and looked up, the white leader looked at her daughter and sighed. Together they walked out of the den and out into the busy clearing. "She's right there, Sandpaw," Crystalstar meowed to her and flicked her tail to a gray tom. "Run along and tell him that you want to go work on your fighting moves. The white apprentice bowed her head and licked her chest fur, before leaping down.

Sandpaw crouched in a attacking postion and leaped at her mentor, Bramblepelt. He easily dodged and tripped Sandpaw in the air. Landing on the soft, cold snow of the training hollow. "You knew I was going to do that because you taught me the move!" She meowed angrily and shoke the snow out of her fur.

Bramblepelt laugh and sat down, "You make it two easy for me to dodge," Meowed the gray tom. "Do something I wouldn't know you to do." After saying that he stood up and got ready for Sandpaw to attack.

The white apprentice sighed and got into her crouch again, waiting for her move, Bramblepelt shifted his weight. Dashing toward her mentor, he jumped out of her way. Mousebrain, just what I wanted! She thought as she slid onto her back and kick her mentor's belly and watched as her went crashing to the ground. He sat up and shoke the wet snow from his pelt. "Very good, Sandpaw. You'll make a great warrior someday!" He walked over to his apprentice and they walked out of the hollow.
((WOW! long post...have fun reading it!))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:41 am
Brambleplet and Sandpaw entered the cave, Bramblepelt sent his apprentice to check on the Elders and walked up to his leader. "How was she?" Crystalstar asked her warrior.

"She did great, she beat me on every move I taught her. I think she is ready to be a warrior." The gray tom meowed and watched his apprentice bounded over to the Elders with a rabbit in her mouth. Crystalstar purred and watched her kit, tail and head help high. "I agree, we shall do it right now." The warrior dipped his head and ran after his apprentice to tell her. The white leader, eyes shining with pride and yowled. "Let all cats old enough to catch they're own prey, gather beneath the Snowledge for a clan meeting."

Brightfur, Spottedpelt, and Swiftfoot were the first to come up. Bouldertail and Mousepaw came out of the Medicine den, followed by Tallpaw, who was still sick so he stayed by the den. Beepaw, Owlpaw, and Puddlepaw left they're fresh-kill by the Aprrentice den and came over. Sandpaw ran from the Elders den, but slowed when she saw Crystalstar stare at her, Bramblepelt not far behind her. Runningtail,Petalkit, Loudkit and Beechkit watched from the nursury. And finally the rest of the clan had gathered with the rest of the clan.

"Cats of Snowclan, I am very proud to say we have a new warrior!" The white cat meowed. "Sandpaw," Her kit walked up to the snowledge, head held high.

"I, Crystalstar, leader of Snowclan ask Starclan to look down upon this apprentice. She has trained hard to learn your noble code.Do you, Sandpaw, vow to honor the warrior code and protect your clan at all costs?" She meowed.

"I do," Meowed Sandpaw.

"Then I here by give you your warrior name. Sandpaw, from now on you will be known as Sandstripe." Crystalstar put her head onto her new warrior's head. Sandstripe licked her mother's shoulder.
((even longer post!!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:36 pm
"Sandstripe! Sandstripe!" Featherheart mewed, welcoming her new denmate. She congratulated her as other cats gathered around her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:20 pm
Sandstripe held her head high as her clanmates cheered her name and congratulated her. Crystalstar walked up behind her and licked her between the ears. "Good jod, daughter, I'm proud! Remember your virgal, you have to watch the camp while the rest of us sleep." Sandstripe nodded and licked her chest fur.  

Sandstripe13

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:57 pm
"Good job, Sandstripe." Featherheart mewed, enjoying the sound of the new warrior's name as much as Sandstripe probably did.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:34 pm
Crystalstar watched as the half moon rose, her daughter sat in the middle of the cave clearing, her eyes fixed on the entrence. Sandstripe nodded then went on watching the entrence. Tired, Crystalstar went to her den and curled up in her nest. Her eyes closed and she fell into a dreamless sleep.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:24 pm
Sandstripe fixed her eyes on the entrence of the cave, her energy flowing from the exciting day. I'm a warrior! She thought and laid down for the long night ahead.
(pointless post)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:03 pm
Iceheart came into the camp entrance to see Sandpaw sitting in front of her. "Sandpaw what are you doing?" Iceheart meowed. "she is now known as Sandstripe." Crystalstar meowed proudly behind Sandstripe. "oh congradulations Sandstipe!" Iceheart purred. "you will make a great warrior, now will you excuse me i need to add some freash kill to are pile. Iceheart moved around Sandstripe and Crystalstar then put the prey in the pile.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:55 pm
Featherheart grabbed a mouse from the fresh-kill pile and tucked into it hungrily. With Sandstripe on guard duty, Featherheart could get a good nights sleep tonight. She tiredly entered the warrior's den and let sleep overcome her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:02 pm
Iceheart watched Featherheart go in the warriors' den. Iceheart disided to go and get a good nap then Iceheart went in the warriors' den and saw Featherheart already alseep. Iceheart went next her then fell asleep.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:00 pm
Crystalstar lay in her bed, staring out into the dark camp. She closed her eyes, but sleep wouldn't come. Standing up she walked out of her den and out into the clearing, Sandstripe was laying near the enterence not noticing her leader. Jumping down the white leader crossed the small clearing to the enterence, nodding to Sandstripe she walked out into the dark woods.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:58 pm
Featherheart's ear twitched. She paid it no mind and fell back asleep. (pointless post)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:45 pm
Iceheart woke up then got up from her nest then went out of the den and saw her leader leaving camp. Iceheart ram near the enterence of camp and nodded to Sandstripe. Iceheart went a different direction instead of following her leader and went to the FireClan border. she saw a tom on SnowClan camp. Iceheart jumped out of the bushes and hissed at the tom. "what are you doing in SnowClan terriotory Rowanclaw?" Rowanclaw hissed at her back, "what are you talking about Iceheart? this is FireClans now!" Iceheart let out a battle scretch and jumped on Rowanclaw clawing him. "this is SnowClan territory now get out!" as soon as Rowanclaw finally gave up he ran in his territory hissing at her. "dont you think this is over Iceheart! i know you love Hawkfrost! and you are going to have kits!" Iceheart stared at him in dismay. "h-how do you even know that im going to have kits?" she stumbled. "did he tell you-" but he cut her off. "iv seen you two at gatherings and im not blind." he growled. "if you see each other any longer, i will have a nice message to tell all of the clans!" Rowanclaw spun around and took off. was he spying on us at the all the gatherings that we spent together? she thought. Iceheart turned around and went back to camp to see thier medicen cat. once she got back she went straight to the medicen cats den and put on all the hubs she needed to heal herself. as soon as she finished she raced outside of camp and went to her favorite place when she wanted to be alone  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff