Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 5:31 pm
(^-^)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 6:32 pm
(lol)  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Rainpool purred at her apprentice and nodded, "We can test your senses. Maybe even a little of your hunting too." The leader, two warriors, and apprentice headed out of the camp and into the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:12 pm
"so when do we leave?" Iceheat asked. "i hope soon or ill have to eat your apperentice!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:25 pm
(do you mean Nightwing, Dawnstar? lol Iceheart is in the SnowClan one)

Sagepaw shrank back, then let out a playful hiss and swatted Nightwing's ears with her paw.

Patchstar purred. "Alright then, let's go." She mewed and led the patrol out of the camp.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:29 pm
(i just remembered oops!)

"i think i still will eat your apperentice..." Nightwing meowed. "time to go hunt for food!!!"  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:19 am
((can i join your RP?))
Cat name: Sandstripe
RP name: Silverpaw
Bio: Apprentice, her mother is Rainpool...
Personality: Acts like a warrior by bossing the other apprentices around, but gets in trouble by Patchstar or Rainpool a lot. Is the oldest of the apprentices.
pic: User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:55 pm
((hey that's whisperkit's pic! yeah you can join))

Patchstar flicked Nightwing's ears with her tail and let out a mrrow of amusement. "Alright. So we've got Me, you, Rainpool, Sagepaw...and let's take Silverpaw too." she called the apprentice.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:52 pm
"Good idea," Rainpool meowed the apprentice came up to the patrol.

((pointless post))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:39 pm
Silverpaw ran up to her leader, Rainpool, Sagepaw, and Nightwing. "Hi, Patchstar, what did you want me for?" Asked the tiny apprentice, nodding to her leader and Rainpool, her mother.

"We're going on a dawn patrol, you get to come." Patchstar said and the patrol walked out of camp.  

Sandstripe13

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:00 pm
Patchstar led her patrol through the forest along the boundary with SnowClan. "Silverpaw, why don't you show me your hunting skills?" Patchstar mewed after renewing the boundary. Silverpaw's eyes shone with the thought that her leader would be assessing her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 4:23 pm
"do your best when we watch you." Nightwing meowed. "i still remember when i had my assesment..."  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:53 pm
"Of course she won't know when we're watching her or not!" Patchstar mewed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 3:21 pm
Rainpool purred with ammusment at the two warriors, "Go on, you'll do fine Silverpaw!" And Silverpaw ran into the bushes.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sandstripe13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:10 pm
Silverpaw ran into the forest and started to listen and smell for prey, I wonder if Patchstar and Rainpool are watching? She opened her mouth and quickly smelled a crow. Spotting in on a branch of a near by tree, the brown aprrentice climb the tree next to it and jumped to where her prey was. Grabbing its wings with her claws she pinned it down and bit it quickly on the neck.

Throughout the day Silverpaw had caught 3 birds, a mouse, and a vole. She brought all that she could carry back to where she had started. Patchstar, Rainpool, and Nightwing were waiting. "How did I do?" She asked dropping her mouse and vole she had brought.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff