Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
If you could date 1 person from a ST race... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who would you pick?
  Andorian
  Vulcan
  Hirogen
  Ferengi
  Talaxian
  Klingon
  None that are listed/poll whore
View Results

Shotgun_Rae

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:58 pm
meatsack
sensei_ken
It doesn't really matter too much in trek. Most of the humanoid females are pretty HOT.

I would love to be with a Betaziod. You wouldn't have to do the "talk" thing. They would just read your mind to know what you want.

the problem there is when you need to lie, she'll know the moment you think that a girl walking by is hot, or if you actually think she looks fat in that spandex jump suit.

if im going by just whats on the list i'll say Klingon, gotta love those Klingon girls. :F

(altho the comedian in me wants to say Ocampa, since you can get a new one every 7 years.) rofl

Thats so true!!!

I'd have to say a Q because they could take you anywhere you want for a date! wink
I would want to go see the birth of the universe......::daydreams:: 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:08 pm
Shotgun_Rae
meatsack
sensei_ken
It doesn't really matter too much in trek. Most of the humanoid females are pretty HOT.

I would love to be with a Betaziod. You wouldn't have to do the "talk" thing. They would just read your mind to know what you want.

the problem there is when you need to lie, she'll know the moment you think that a girl walking by is hot, or if you actually think she looks fat in that spandex jump suit.

if im going by just whats on the list i'll say Klingon, gotta love those Klingon girls. :F

(altho the comedian in me wants to say Ocampa, since you can get a new one every 7 years.) rofl

Thats so true!!!

I'd have to say a Q because they could take you anywhere you want for a date! wink
I would want to go see the birth of the universe......::daydreams:: 4laugh

I wasn't very impressed by the Qs reproduction skills... they were very impersonal in my opinion. Although, been able to see the birth of the universe may compensate for that.  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

-[.Moo.]-

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:34 am
I agree with the humanoid females being hot!
I always had a soft spot for Seven, although she's kinda human.

I also had a soft spot for Worf.
And B'Elanna
So probably klingon.
Although.. KIRA IS SO HOT! She had that little butch thing going on then she became a bit more feminine. <33

:'D

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:12 pm
Ok, my first thought was Vulcan. But then After a little thought, I came to the conclusion that it would get VERY mundane and boring after a while.

So then I though about a Q.....
pros- you could go ANYWHERE, and do ANYTHING.
cons- the personality in general.... and like previously mentioned, the reproduction skills are very sad.... hah.

so anyway, I would be single XP  

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

River_Tam

6,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:24 pm
I'd date either a Bajoran or a Vulcan. I would so have a fling with an Ocampa, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:59 pm
I answered Vulcan but I'd probably go Betazoid or depending on the klingon.....klingon

But really..... a Q I mean come on it'd be awesome in every possible way. Specifically cause I'm bi and they can change forms so mrgreen  

goddess_oraorchid

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:54 pm
I'm not sure if she's human or what, but I think the bald chick from TMP was rather sexy. redface I also rather liked those ladies at the end of Search for Spock ... vulcan temple maidens, I'm guessing?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm
goddess_oraorchid
I answered Vulcan but I'd probably go Betazoid or depending on the klingon.....klingon

But really..... a Q I mean come on it'd be awesome in every possible way. Specifically cause I'm bi and they can change forms so mrgreen

mrgreen
If what we saw between Q and femaleQ is the usual physical interaction, I don't want to date them... either of them. It's a bit lacking... but maybe you find it acceptable. confused  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:37 pm
Celestia Whitesword
I'm not sure if she's human or what, but I think the bald chick from TMP was rather sexy. redface I also rather liked those ladies at the end of Search for Spock ... vulcan temple maidens, I'm guessing?

She's Deltan.
But weren't people of that species celibates or something? I've watched TMP so long ago I can't remember. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 pm
Maddy
Celestia Whitesword

She's Deltan.
But weren't people of that species celibates or something? I've watched TMP so long ago I can't remember. gonk

Hum. Well, the celibacy thing kind of rules that out, then. sweatdrop

As I also said, the vulcan ladies at the end of Search for Spock in the white robes also get the proverbial motor running. I also thought that Valeris was pretty hot, too. redface  

AFK Masturbating

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:20 am
Maddy
Celestia Whitesword

She's Deltan.

Ah, the species was the OPPOSITE of celibate.
That's what made them so CONTROVERSIAL.

Before she beamed aboard..."Captain, a DELTAN?"
Before she boarded formally..."My oath of celibacy is on record."

So far, Ilia was the only one of her species we've met in the series, AFAIK.

Roddenberry's novelization of TMP said they had low level telepathy and
pheromones that messed up non-Deltans. I remember references to this
in the comic book "Who's Who in Star Trek" 2-parter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:44 pm
Steel Sterling
Maddy
Celestia Whitesword

She's Deltan.

Ah, the species was the OPPOSITE of Deltan.
That's what made them so CONTROVERSIAL.

Before she beamed aboard..."Captain, a DELTAN?"
Before she boarded formally..."My oath of celibacy is on record."

So far, Ilia was the only one of her species we've met in the series, AFAIK.

Roddenberry's novelization of TMP said they had low level telepathy and
pheromones that messed up non-Deltans. I remember references to this
in the comic book "Who's Who in Star Trek" 2-parter.

oops.
I said I watched the movie a long time ago. I didn't remember that much. Just that she was celibate. sweatdrop  

Maddy
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:26 am
"Sell a bit, or sell a lot, just tell me how much it costs!"

rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 3:54 am
For me it would be a trill  

fisherd

EFSpartan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:12 pm
Vulcan: T'pol is hot!! Logic doesn't mean boredom it means the right tech..uh hmm yea.. Anyway only problem it happens every 7 years!! Kinda long...
but well worth it! rofl  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces