Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply ~Art/ Library Room~
Fanfictions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:12 pm
AMAZING WRITERS OF THE NARUSASU GUILD!!!!

AHOY!!!

READ ME!!!!

I want to accumulatively congratulate all of you On your Marvelous and captivating work that makes my after noons to read. -and if I haven't gotten to the stories yet. I shall i mean that... but i will prob edit and read those on weekends. School work and all ^^ love you all

and Congrats to me for making the Violinist state final. ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:09 pm
Yay for you!! -claps-  

Lady Kuurin
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:18 pm
Lady Kuurin
Yay for you!! -claps-

XD. dunka  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:34 pm
Maiiz_

AHOY!!!

READ ME!!!!

I want to accumulatively congratulate all of you On your Marvelous and captivating work that makes my after noons to read. -and if I haven't gotten to the stories yet. I shall i mean that... but i will prob edit and read those on weekends. School work and all ^^ love you all

Oh really? Awsomeness! Wish you the best of luck!^-^ (You're making really jealous of your violin...)  

Gamexrocks
Captain

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 12:44 pm
I love reading NaruSasu (or SasuNaru, occasionally), but so far I've only written one ficcie of them myself. Well, I actually have 2, but the second one I tore down cuz I thought it sucked and it needed to go back to the drawing board. Fair warning, though- this story has an uke!Sasuke in a female kimono (cuz I'm weird like that whee ) so if you no likeys...then no readies, k, poppit?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3387447/1/Butterfly  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:05 pm
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

AHOY!!!

READ ME!!!!

Oh really? Awsomeness! Wish you the best of luck!^-^ (You're making really jealous of your violin...)

(she is jealous of my mad crazi skill lmao ^^)
Thanks I take that luck, and stick it in my pocket for that moment when i choke. *takes out the luck given to me by super awsome chicka and feels better- and plays like no ones business*  

Maiiz_
Crew

Gamexrocks
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:34 pm
Maiiz_
Gamexrocks
Maiiz_

AHOY!!!

READ ME!!!!

(she is jealous of my mad crazi skill lmao ^^)
Thanks I take that luck, and stick it in my pocket for that moment when i choke. *takes out the luck given to me by super awsome chicka and feels better- and plays like no ones business*
Haha! Cool xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:48 am
Nanari Uchiha
Here's something I wrote but it's not quite finished

Summary: The competition was near. Everyone expected him to win. But Naruto needed the right inspiration to do so. Even if it meant to sneak upon a sleeping raven and touching him all over. SasuNaru

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3954632/1/Drawing_you_near_me

I deff. think you shoudl continue it! I loved it, the promiscuity of the words which flowed wonderfully in the over all story line. I loved it! There were parts where they kind of didn't make sense, but thats an easy fix if you just re read it and change those specific things. -but I deffinately do think you should continue this.

^^ sasu naru hehe  

Maiiz_
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:15 am
Lady Kuurin
My Angel
Naruto manages to bring Sasuke back to Konoha, but at what cost? Why are they both acting so strangely?

Url --->
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3925109/1/My_Angel

that was absolutely adorable! I loved it. The sixth paragraph had some minor spelling errors, and personally thought it read funny. A couple of them read funny - not bad; just confused/jumbled - the eighth paragraph along with the sixth and the fifteenth paragraph.
Looking at the actual writing strategies though. I liked the use of italics, and his reminising; I really liked these parts. I think the arguement with Tsunadae wasn't as important, maybe to create a bit more of an importance have her take Sasuke away from Naruto and have a minor clash. Where she has to console him quickly and send him on his way. Then bring in the last thign she said about "" ...I’ve never seen him act like this… It kinda scares me.’ ... ""

Loved it! and i hope what i have to say helps, or atleast gives you insight for any other stories you will write in the future.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:33 pm
Spelling errors? -utterly confused- Huh? -rereads- I see none... Maybe I'm just retarded. Thank you for your input!!

Adorable is about all I'm good at...

Lady Kuurin
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:02 pm
Lady Kuurin
Spelling errors? -utterly confused- Huh? -rereads- I see none... Maybe I'm just retarded. Thank you for your input!!

Adorable is about all I'm good at...

Maybe I am mistaken I will go back and look at what i thought was spelled incorrectly and send it to ya. and adorable is perfectly fine in my book. lol, im a softy for a bit of romance/.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:50 am
Yay!! You joined me on the Fanfic staff!! -huggles-

Hn. Thanks, I love doing adorable stuff. Though a bit of angst is always good now ad then. I had this one fic where I killed Sasuke, but I don't know if I'd classify it as SasuNaru. Sasuke comes within inches of confessing, and Naruto is holding him in his arms, but it's just not quite... I don't know.

Lady Kuurin
Crew

Maiiz_
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:54 pm
Lady Kuurin
Yay!! You joined me on the Fanfic staff!! -huggles-

Hn. Thanks, I love doing adorable stuff. Though a bit of angst is always good now ad then. I had this one fic where I killed Sasuke, but I don't know if I'd classify it as SasuNaru. Sasuke comes within inches of confessing, and Naruto is holding him in his arms, but it's just not quite... I don't know.

haha. I don't know what to tell you, post it and see what ppl think. You have your views on it but posting it might give you more insight and help you change it for the better.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:26 pm
sweatdrop So my habit of being the bad example continues. On a lighter note, I do have a link to my fanfiction. It isn't completely posted up yet, but I post new chapters on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Summary:Avoidance and emotional strain plague their lives; lost souls shatter against self-made walls. When no one sees the broken glass, who will fix the hopeless? Rated T for language.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4042423/1/Fix_You  

Animeluver123321

Lady Kuurin
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:46 pm
Aiwin
sweatdrop So my habit of being the bad example continues. On a lighter note, I do have a link to my fanfiction. It isn't completely posted up yet, but I post new chapters on Wednesdays and Sundays.

Summary:Avoidance and emotional strain plague their lives; lost souls shatter against self-made walls. When no one sees the broken glass, who will fix the hopeless? Rated T for language.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4042423/1/Fix_You

That is a wonderful piece of work. I like it quite a lot. Unfortunately, I'm terrible at advice, and therefore can give you none. Please update soon <3  
~Art/ Library Room~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff