Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Lamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:02 pm
green-little-penguin
Do you want to be a MOD?: Mmmhmm. That's why I'm filling out an application.
Why?: Because I am creative in many ways, have lots of fun guild ideas, and can spot a guild rule-breaker from a mile away. xd
What will you do to help?: I will help in recruiting, and give awesome ideas.
Will you contribute to this guild?: Heck yes.
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Er, well, that's where you got me. sweatdrop I DO, though, have a couple of the banners in my profile. wink
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: All part of my plans to recruit! 3nodding
Do you love me?: My love for everyone is unconditional, so, as you are (hopefully) a human being, I DO in fact love you. heart heart

I'm a penguin. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 8:00 pm
GERARDS LAYOUTS
green-little-penguin
Why?: Because I am creative in many ways, have lots of fun guild ideas, and can spot a guild rule-breaker from a mile away. xd
Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Er, well, that's where you got me. sweatdrop I DO, though, have a couple of the banners in my profile. wink
Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: All part of my plans to recruit! 3nodding
Do you love me?: My love for everyone is unconditional, so, as you are (hopefully) a human being, I DO in fact love you. heart heart

I'm a penguin. talk2hand

Yeah? Well, I'm a green penguin. WHAT. cool  

egginaframe

GerardisMine
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:13 pm
green-little-penguin
GERARDS LAYOUTS
green-little-penguin

I'm a penguin. talk2hand

Yeah? Well, I'm a green penguin. WHAT. cool

Well I'm a purple penguin scream  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:41 pm
Sweet! Thanks for the promotion!  

Black_Lab
Crew

GerardisMine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:44 pm
Np! biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:37 pm
GerardisMine
Well, if you haven't noticed, there are a lot of people posting in this guild! biggrin
Fo' shizzle my kizzle nizzle. 8D

Congrats Black_Lab.

Your guild is going well, by the way it is very active these days.

Snow4Sale

GerardisMine
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 8:53 pm
Snow4Sale
GerardisMine
Well, if you haven't noticed, there are a lot of people posting in this guild! biggrin

Congrats Black_Lab.

Thanks! :] And thanks for visiting it every so often even though you don't like The Beatles that much. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:00 pm
Snow4Sale
GerardisMine

Congrats Black_Lab.

Thanks and I agree that the guild is going well. Good job GerardisMine. biggrin  

Black_Lab
Crew

GerardisMine
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Black_Lab
Snow4Sale
GerardisMine

Congrats Black_Lab.

Thanks and I agree that the guild is going well. Good job GerardisMine. biggrin

Woo! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:10 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Yes! rofl

Why?: Because I'll kill the first idiot to hate on another member! Though we don't really have that problem so much...I'll be ready & foaming at the mouth! *Bares teeth*
Haha...welllll it's not QUITE like that. I'm a very kind person, I doubt I'd ever kill anyone (figuratively or literally) and I have a cool temper. If somebody is breaking the rules, I'll handle it as authoritatively as possible, without being blatantly mean or arguing like a 7 year old. Because really, I think that's stupid. If I have to, I'll ban you (depending on the offense) but I won't get into a "slap fight" with you.
I think all people deserve respect, and those that disrespect others have no place in this guild. This is a "sanctuary" for Beatles fans - a place to just hang out, get to know other fans, and just chat! It's meant to be a fun, light-hearted environment.
I'm on here every day. I check this guild multiple times a day, and read each post. Kind of a scary though, but it's true! I do like to lurk behind the shadows from time to time xp
I'm also very dedicated, and I know that I can be counted on heart

What will you do to help?: Anything that I can, just say the word! biggrin
I can do research - I love to. I love reading about the Beatles and stuff.
I'd say that I'll make banners, but we seem to have that covered! ^_^
I can do other aspects of design though...
I tend to keep very close watch over the forums here...whether people realize it or not, because I don't necessarily post in each forum every time I come here cool
I'M ALWAYS WATCHING YOU! I'M WATCHING!! ARRGGHH ninja

Will you contribute to this guild?: Duh, silly head! lol...and I've made a promise to myself to make a monthly donation, since I've finally raised a bit of money ^_^
lol it's so hard to raise gold on Gaia when you're terrible at puzzles xd

Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Already have, and will continue to. I rotate 'em, so none of the banners feel left out xd
Haha what I do when I'm really bored, is I go to a rally...and I "sing" Beatles songs! I stand in the middle of the parking lot and type the lyrics. It never fails - some people come over and finish the lyrics, or point out the fact that they are also fans of the Beatles. We start talking for a while, I send 'em a guild invite, and everybody's happy! biggrin

Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yup. 99% of my friends are Beatles fans, and I have already sent them all requests biggrin
I also search the site for them...but I make sure that they seem like nice people first, and only request them if they are! domokun
Do you love me? blaugh Of course!! rofl *Huggles*
It would be a terrible lie for me to say that I don't wink

Lennon Lives On

Lennon Lives On

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:16 pm
Oh yeah...I know that I'm part of the crew here...I'm not 100% sure of my status though, so I may/may not have needed to type up that application...let me know, I'll delete the post if that is so.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:17 pm
Lennon Lives On

Why?: Because I'll kill the first idiot to hate on another member! Though we don't really have that problem so much...I'll be ready & foaming at the mouth! *Bares teeth*
Haha...welllll it's not QUITE like that. I'm a very kind person, I doubt I'd ever kill anyone (figuratively or literally) and I have a cool temper. If somebody is breaking the rules, I'll handle it as authoritatively as possible, without being blatantly mean or arguing like a 7 year old. Because really, I think that's stupid. If I have to, I'll ban you (depending on the offense) but I won't get into a "slap fight" with you.
I think all people deserve respect, and those that disrespect others have no place in this guild. This is a "sanctuary" for Beatles fans - a place to just hang out, get to know other fans, and just chat! It's meant to be a fun, light-hearted environment.
I'm on here every day. I check this guild multiple times a day, and read each post. Kind of a scary though, but it's true! I do like to lurk behind the shadows from time to time xp

I tend to keep very close watch over the forums here...whether people realize it or not, because I don't necessarily post in each forum every time I come here cool

Will you contribute to this guild?: Duh, silly head! lol...and I've made a promise to myself to make a monthly donation, since I've finally raised a bit of money ^_^

Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your siggy?: Already have, and will continue to. I rotate 'em, so none of the banners feel left out xd
Haha what I do when I'm really bored, is I go to a rally...and I "sing" Beatles songs! I stand in the middle of the parking lot and type the lyrics. It never fails - some people come over and finish the lyrics, or point out the fact that they are also fans of the Beatles. We start talking for a while, I send 'em a guild invite, and everybody's happy! biggrin

Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: Yup. 99% of my friends are Beatles fans, and I have already sent them all requests biggrin
I also search the site for them...but I make sure that they seem like nice people first, and only request them if they are! domokun

You're already a MOD silly, you're the one I talked to about the guild before it even started. xd  

GerardisMine
Captain

Lennon Lives On

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:20 pm
GerardisMine
Lennon Lives On

You're already a MOD silly, you're the one I talked to about the guild before it even started. xd

Haha I felt left out since I never got to fill out an application!
And I'm just plain dumb. But still!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:07 pm
Wooooooooo!!! *runs around* cool  

Beccaecka
Crew

600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lennon Revived

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:48 pm
Do you want to be a MOD?: Of coarse!

Why?: I think that I can help clean up the forums and make sure everyone is following the rules. Plus the Beatles=HEROES!

What will you do to help?: I can delete dead threads to help keep things in hand, invite people I know would love to join, send PMs to inactive members as a reminder to post, and advertise in the Forums.

Will you contribute to this guild?: Posts and dedication. heart

Will you help advertise us by putting our/a banner in your signature?: Yes, or a link. I can also advertise in the forums.

Will you help find other Beatle fans and request them to join?: YESH! I already have some people in mind.

Do you love me? icon_blaugh.gif : heart blaugh .

Magical Mystery Tour: The Beatles Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff