Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack//we are apart // open and accepting! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:28 pm
(XD Okay, I'll change it. <3)

Hitoki looked at the player that decided to step up and greet them, and then walked off. Silently, she watched, and turned back to Hokori. "So will you join me?" Smiling, she cocked her head slightly to the side.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:13 am
She turned to Hitoki. "Oh yes yes!" She outbursted with a huge grin. Then, getting slightly embaressed, she said quieter, "Sorry." With the return of her grin, she said a little louder, "What shall we do first?" Her question floated in the air, almost inautible from the hustle and bustle of the crowd.  

Dusk of the Raven

Samsayia

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:08 am
(rawr *points at username* character name is the same lawl, i meant the amy roca thing XD i made that name up but that's what suppose to be my username >_< sowweee i totally messed that up lol anywho...)

Sayia had reached the chaos gate but instead of gating to a field she waited. Let's see what they do... She walked over to the to the save shop and saved, then waited patiently aside the shop leaning back against the wall. She sighed in frustration answering an e-mail from a nosy newbie that she had met the day before.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:19 am
(...Dx What do I need to change to what? /confused D: )

"Well...we look. Travel area to area and just look. If we catch something suspicious, we can report it to an admin. This takes patience, so are you sure?" Hitoki looked around at the players that slowly began to walk away.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:11 am
Calming herself, she said more controled, "Yes, of corse." She smiled at the thought of having a strong person to help, but she wanted despratly to leval up. Wondering if she should say something more, she suddenly sneezed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:53 am
"Alright, well let's form a party." She gave Hokori her member address. "Well, the first place I'd like to go to is a lost ground. Probably Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground." Hitoki nodded as she adjusted her sword.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:08 am
Hokori nodded in agreement. "Like...Hulle Granz Cathedral?" She cocked her head to one side in a quizzical action. "Thats a lost holy ground, isn't it?" She asked, partly to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm
"Yes. That's where we are going to go now." She smiled and began walking towards the chaos gate. "Let's go." She then started running, as she warped to Mac Anu and then to Delta, Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:00 pm
Hokori followed at a fast pace, teleorting at the chaos gate. Standing next to Hitoki, she looked around the strange area. It gave her chills to see the abandond-looking Catheral. The place gave a bad feeling to Hokori, one she thought that the controler seemed to give off.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:37 pm
"Like...Hulle Granz Cathedral?"

"Thats a lost holy ground, isn't it?"

"Yes. That's where we are going to go now.... "Let's go.""

Overhearing them as she had wanted she waited until they had warped out of the town and then approached the chaos gate. Once more she answered a flashmail then gated to Mac Anu. She gazed upon the industrial city and it's inhabitants before warping to the ever famous Hulle Granz Cathedral.

The rings descended upon her as she appeared in the field. The Cathedral itself loomed over them with countless ages in it's past. Both a sanctuary, and a home of the Gods. It was then Sayia noticed the players she was following. Standing behind them she smiled softly.

Samsayia

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:49 pm
"Nobody but us seems to be out here, besides us. So, let's go inside." She looked at Hokori. Then hearing the sounds of somebody gating into the area, she turned around to see the player from before. "Oh..." She smiled and continued. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm
"Hello," she said cheerfully. "I can only wonder what brought you here when searching for hackers."

She approached Hitoki. "Lost grounds can't be touched by hackers, let alone CC. At least their foundation." She said looking past Hitoki with a oppressive look, upon the Cathedral. "It was an odd occurance, back at the arena..."

Samsayia

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:16 am
"Uhhh...hi." She said in a Hey-don't-leave-me-out tone. She felt a disturbance, though she always did. Hokori looked around for a monster, then stoped. Why would a monster be on a lost, holy ground? She though to herself. Wondering weather or not the newcomer had heard her, she kicked and played at the ground beneath her, and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:22 pm
Sayia nodded politely to Hokori. "Well, we going to stand around or go take a look inside?" She asked them. Without waiting for an answer she began heading to the Cathedral.  

Samsayia

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:12 pm
"Hm...yeah, let's go inside. Weather or not there's a hacker in here, we should still look." Hitoki nodded and began running towards the cathedral. She stopped outside of it, and waited for Hokori and Sayia.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff