Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
The Clans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We have a new clan!
  Yay!
  Yay?
  Woot!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Patchstar breathed a sigh of relief. Before the Clans had split apart, her and Crystalstar had been apprentices together. Ever since Firestar of ThunderClan, who lived in a different forest, had restored SkyClan, SkyClan had broken apart to make four new clans: Fire, Snow, Wood and Moon.

FireClan was first; named for Firestar. SnowClan was named after their first leader, Snowstar, formerly known as Snowclaw. MoonClan was named after Moonfur, who later became Moonstar, and WoodClan was named after Woodpelt, a brown tom who never became leader, because he was helping his former clan from danger.

Patchstar continued to walk with Featherfoot and Spottedfur, two warriors born into SnowClan. Perhaps SnowClan's elders had taught the warriors and apprentices about life as one clan, instead of four. After all, there was no more room where SkyClan lived, and so they all moved out to this forest. "Thank you," Patchstar mewed politely to the SnowClan warriors as they neared the border. "I can take it from here." Featherfoot and Spottedfur bowed their heads respectfully, then trotted back to join their clan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:40 pm
Featherfoot and Spottedpelt walked back into the camp dodging around other cats to get to Crystalstar. "Did you make it to the border safely?" The two cats nodded and walked away to help prepare for the journey to a new camp, for a while.

Soon everyone was waiting below the highcliff, waiting for Crystalstar to lead the way. "Before we leave we have one matter of buissness," She looked over her clan untill she meet her kits eyes. "Snadkit, please step forward." The white kit quickly came forward, her head raised high. "Sandkit, you have reached the age of six moons and are able to become an apprentice. Sandkit from now on you will be known as Sandpaw." The new apprentice's eyes shone bright, "Brightfur, you're my deputy and my most trusted warrior. Your mentor was great and taught you well. I ask that you pass it on to my kit." Brightfur nodded and touched noses with Sandpaw.

"Sandpaw! Sandpaw!" The clan called and congraduated her.

Crystalstar jumped back onto the highcliff and lashed her tail for silence. "The place we will live in for a while will not be forever. When the sun warms the mountian and starts to melt the fallen icicles, whenever they do fall. We will return to our home." She yolled and jumped off the highcliff. She flicked her tail and the rest of the cats followed their leader out of their former home.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:32 pm
Patchstar weaved through trees and bramble bushes until she came back to her camp. She saw Mousetail, Thornfoot and Rowanpelt, the clan elders, sharing tongues with one another as they relived stories about the old days.

Sagepaw, Rainpaw, Hawkpaw, and Bluepaw were running about, doing their apprentice duties. Silverpaw, the medicine cat apprentice, was helping out Rainshower, her mentor. Snowpelt, a beautiful white queen, lay outside the nursery with a small swollen belly. Redfeather and Morningfur were inside the nursery already. ((pointless post))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:41 pm
((nice pointless post!!!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:42 pm
((thank you, thank you. *bows*))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:21 pm
((lol nice!))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:53 pm
((on with the RP...?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:00 pm
(( oh ok...))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:16 pm
((lol))

Patchstar trotted back towards her trusted deputy, Foxclaw. "Alright, i'm back," she mewed, half-distractedly.

"Everything okay, Patchstar?" The MoonClan medicine cat, Featherheart, meowed calmly, with concern glittering in her green eyes.

"It's all fine." replied Patchstar. "Have StarClan spoken to you about anything?" she wondered. Featherheart shook her head sadly.

"Not for some moons, Patchstar."

"Alright then," Patchstar mewed. Could her vision have been wrong? If so, SnowClan would think it was a trick to get them out of their camp, making them seem weak to the other clans. Patchstar woud lose Crystalstar's trust as well. Maybe they should check up on them. "Runningfur, Mosswhisker, and Rainstripe!" She called over her warriors, who bounded over. She began to explain, "Tomorrow on the dawn patrol I want you three to check up on SnowClan." The three warriors bowed their heads and ran off.

"Could I go too, Patchstar?" a small squeak asked. Patchstar looked down to see Redkit staring up at her with big amber eyes. The tiny tortoiseshell blinked.

"Not until you're an apprentice, Redkit." she mewed.
"But I am almost an apprentice!" Redkit argued.
"Not for three more moons," answered Patchstar.

((wow long post!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:50 pm
((i agree!))  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:28 pm
(we've been doing a lot of long posts lately)

Crystalstar walked around the camp, checking up on her clan. They had been in this place for only a few days and nothing from there old camp had changed. I'm beginning to think this was a trick, but I trust Patchstar with my life, she wouldn't trick me. She walked over to her deputy, Brightfur, who was sharing tounges with Featherfoot.

"Is everything alright Brightfur?" She asked as he looked up from Featherfoot.

He blinked once and nodded, "Everything is just fine. The old camp is still the same and I'm beginning to not trust Patchstar." Crystalstar stared wide-eyed at her deputy.

"Don't ever talk about Patchstar like that! She is my best friend and I can trust her with anything, even my nine lives!" The white leader backed away, she had never yelled at anyone of her clanmates, especially her deputy.

Brightfur stood up and bowed his head, looking down at his paws, "I'm sorry, but I was just putting my opinion out." Suddenly there was a loud snap and crashes. "What was that?" Brightfur asked and ran in the direction of the sound, Crystalstar hard on his paws. They soon got to the location of the sound and saw their old camp, broken icicles everywhere. I knew Patchstar wouldn't trick us! Thought Crystalstar.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:43 pm
Dawnstar woke up by the sound of harsh wind and got to her paws. She went out of her den then looked around and herd a loud sound. Dawnstar went to Milkyway's den then looked inside, she got to her paws as well as she also herd the loud sound as well. "it sound like it is coming from SnowClan, im going to see if they are okay" Dawnstar replyed to Milkyway and ran neer the SnowClan border then saw Crystalstar's clan on there paws shocked of what just happend to there home. "Crystalstar! is your clan all right?" Dawnstar meowed out loud to Crystalstar.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:15 pm
Patchstar's ears pricked at the sound of breaking icicles just outside her territory. "What was that?" Featherheart meowed concerned, her eyes wide. "It sounded like it came from SnowClan. Oh no, are they all right?"

"They're fine," Patchstar reassured her medicine cat, relief twinkling in her amber eyes. SnowClan were safe.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:04 pm
Crystalstar heard Dawnstar and turned to see the black cat coming towards her, "We are fine. Patchstar got a vision from Starclan showing the icicles breaking and we got out. Now we will start to clear out the broken ice and move back in."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:39 pm
"Runningfur," Patchstar called her warrior. "Take Mosswhisker and Rainstripe with you to check up on SnowClan, see if they need any help."

Runningfur bowed his head respectfully. "Of course, Patchstar." He gathered Mosswhisker and Rainstripe and the three of them headed out to SnowClan's territory.

I'm glad you're safe, Crystalstar, Patchstar thought to herself. StarClan help you.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff