Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)
Curiouser and curiouser Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wonderland
  The looking Glass world
View Results

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:08 pm
XD
now i want to draw a gothic Alice :3 and I shall!!! Mweehee!!! XD lol  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:25 pm
Ooh, fantastic. Gothic Alice. I've always wanted one but I can't draw, myself...not good at it. *sniffle* I can't wait to see. ^_^  

Angels Fell First

9,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

_DeVamp_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:42 pm
does anyone have the link for the PDF file of alice underground.
I have heard it spoken about for almost a year now and I still can't find the thing.

And as to the gothic alice, I beleive that what "american mcgee's alice in wonderland" was based around, I've still yet to play the game.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:01 pm
I think I would pick wonderland and Blue for the dress.  

The Lady Marian

Chavala

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:36 am
I'd pick Wonderland because it'd be great to sit down for tea with the Mad Hatter, March Hare, and the dormouse...It'd be fun to talk to the Cheshire cat too! I usually operate on the same frequency of madness as they do...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:33 am
<~Wonderland

And her oringinal dress was black and white xD

Actually it was a little lik Raggedy Ann's but with softer colors~>

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Alice_chan10210

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:53 am
Hmm, desicions, desicions...both Wonderland and Looking Glass Land have their good points with me.:
For example, I'd love to go to Wonderland because of the whole bizzarnes of the world and it's inhabitants, and I'd totally fit in there better than in boring old reality. Plus, I'd LOVE to meet Cheshire Cat and join a Mad Tea Party!
Looking Glass Land I'd also like to explore, because I'd love to go through the big mirrors to escape from reality, yet again, and I'd love to be a white Knight and battle the Jabberwock!! @_@ Plus, the place sounds really preety, especially the chessboard-like land!

Alice's dress; red, yellow, or blue??
Disney did make one of the first Alice movies, and the dress there is blue, wich I kinda like. The Hallmark version was yellow, but I don't really like yellow (it did look cute tho =^^= ) Now red...I have so many red shirts, I'm sick of the color allready, but it might look cool on her. The idea of a red dress and black apron seems gothicky-cool! I'd like to draw that gothic-lolita-style too!

BTW, if Alice is from a wealthy family (she says so several times in the book), then why does she wear an apron? Was it some kind of fashion statement from that time??  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:01 pm
I've always thought of both places AS Wonderland, just two different kingdoms (Card/Chess Kingdom), so in my head it all works, I just need to get there. xd
Plus, Hatter (Hatta) and Hare (Heigha) are in the second book... Perhaps they owed the Kings favors or something... >> << >> *shrugs*

But hey, if we're going for a distinction of two worlds, I'd like to go to the Mad Tea Party. I could chill with the Hare, prank the Dormouse whilst it sleeps, seduce meet the Hatter.... sweatdrop

I believe it to be blue. It just looks great on her. Blondes in yellow = don't work. We look good in red, but the pinafore thing looks weird with red ((I have a Mad Tea Party bag with Alice dressed in red, and it just looks soooooo darn odd, especially with Tenniel's drawing)) Sooooo.... I'm going with blue.
(And about her looking too much like Dorothy, Alice came before her, so technically Miss Gale looks too much like Alice. haha)  

D!hydr0g3n M0n0x!de

CandiceInWonderland

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:05 pm
Wonderland definitly. Couldnt pass up a chance to mee the Cheshire Cat. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:50 am
Wow thread is still running and having Debates xD

And Dihydrogen monoxide: your statement about blonde's not looking good in yellow brings up the true fact that ALice pleasance Liddell had brown hair not blonde as disney portrays her, so the colour clashing isn't really a problem

_DeVamp_

Speaking of Axis (Old Threads)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces