Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)
A Trainer's Journey Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:22 pm
Satoru held out the cell phone. "You dropped this when you bumped into me earlier," he said. He looked at the kid. In reality, this guy wasn't really a child. He looked only a few years younger than Satoru. But he had a "young Trainer" air to him. Satoru was a bit curious about this guy. "Why were you in such a hurry back there?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:35 pm
He looked at him and inspected him. He was probably older than him and had more than one pokeball."Oh cool he's got more than one pokemon...He's probably a trainer" He thought. " Uhh... its a long story.... My name's Will Regis Hemlock, but call me Will." He smiled"Uhh What's your name?Pls come in" Will let the trainer come in.' Well, I recieved a pokemon egg for my birthday and today I was also supposed to get my second Starter Pokemon but that did not happen.' He smiled " But then my granma called and said it hatched, so I rushed to see it. Tommorow I'm starting my first day as a trainer so I'll guess I have to start with only my Tyrouge.." He's eyes flashed " Oh, awsome you've already got three pokemon! You must be a really good trainer..."He looked at him curiously" Um... do you have your Pokedex?"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:06 pm
"I'm Satoru," Satoru introduced himself as this kid, Will, let him inside. "You're a begining Trainer, huh? I bet you'll love it. There's no thrill quite like Pokémon training." Satoru grinned. Will noticed the PokéBalls at Satoru's waist and commented on them, then asked about his PokéDex. Satoru grinned. "Sure do. And actually, I've got a lot more'n three. Just not with me. I've been a trainer since I was ten" he explained as he reached into his pocket, but he didn't find his Dex there. He frowned, and checked the other pocket. Not there. "Um..." He took off his backpack and dug through it. Lickily, he found his PokéDex carelessly thrown in among his belongings. Satoru sighed in releif. He would have gotten in trouble if he'd lost it again....

"Here," he said, holding it up. "Tyrouge, you said? I should have data on it recorded." He flipped the gadget open and entered the name Tyrouge into it. An info screen appeared, and he held it out to Will.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:10 am
" You know that's the old version of the pokedex... I could improve that pokedex to a much better one." He showed him a red watch that seemed like a pokedex. ' this is the unamed version of the New Pokedex 3000" He pressed the centre and a screen appeared infron of them. ' It has the manuverability of a watch and a combined version of the pokedex and Pc.' He smiled at him." You can have the second Prototype, it works perfectly well. My Granpa was supposed to give it to the market, but I don't have a clue where he is." He brought some thing that looked like shoes red shoes that seemed mech type." These are for trainers who don't like walking much. By pressing these buttons you can open the rollers which are Aerodynamically design, you van accerlerate at your own speed." He placed them in the floor." Now we don't usually get visitors here.. so if you don't mind you can crash in with us or you've got a place to stay in?" he also noted his pokemon." Mean while you can show me.. your Pokemon!!" His eyes flashed." My tyrouge needs to see the outside world. Um... where are you headed?" He went to the kitchen to preapare the Table." You know we're having Dinner, you're invited to join..." he smiled  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 pm
Satoru stared at this new...thing, that Will showed him. It looked like a watch, but Wil said it was a PokéDex? Satoru was a bit confused. He listened as Will explained. "Ya know," he decided, "Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll stick with my regular PokéDex. I'm not really good with gadgets, I'd probably just break it." Satoru looked at the shoes now placed in front of him. They looked kinda fun! "I like walking, but I might have to give these a try," he announced.

Will offered him a place to stay the night. Wow, this kid was friendly. Satoru wouldn't have let himself anywhere near such a nice place, But, he supposed, that was because he knew himself a little too well...."I'll take you up on that. How 'bout in exchange, I'll not only show you my Pokémon, but I'll help you get some battle experiance in." Woot! A battle! Satoru could feel his adrenaline rushing just thinking about it. "I'm not really sure where I'm headed. I wanna compete in the Sinnoh league, so i guess I'm off to the closest town with a gym. What about you? You're not gonna stay here now that your a Trainer, are you?" he questioned Will, who was now offering Satoru dinner. Wow. They really must not have visitors often.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:51 am
Tenshi shuddered in excitement, as the thought passed through his mind. " Yeah! Sure! Um... I also want to compete in the league! We could go together! You can help with strategies and every now and then I can get us food and supplies along the journey..." He smiled, this time a big grin. " A battle you say cool we could start after dinner.." He looked at his grandma sit down. " Anyway Tyrouge, is the only pokemon I've got so I'll make the best of it!" He smiled." Itadakimasu!"." Oh by the way you can test those out tommorow." Pointed at the shoes.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:58 pm
Satoru nodded. "I'm traveling alone at the moment, so I'd love to have you along." He noticed an older lady come in and sit at the table. Satoru supposed she was Will's grandma. He smiled. "After dinner we'll battle," he agreed. Though anxious to battle, he was hungry. "This won't be a battle you'll forget!" Satoru tried to recal his first Pokémon battle. He remembered the Pokémon, a young Charmander who put up a great fight against his Bagon. But he couldn't remember the Trainer at all...It was somewhere between Veridian City and Pallet Town..Hmm, what was the Trainer's name? Satoru'd have to think about it. "I can help you work with your Tyrogue so you get even stronger," he offered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:05 pm
"Okay let's eat!" he splitted his chop sticks " Today's dinner is fried rice with lemon essence and my Grans specialty her famous Roserade Four season's soup and also Blaziken Kick Chicken Legs!" He announces as he stakes some lemon rice chicken and a bowl of soup. He eats formaly as he knows they have a visitor, curtesy of the Regi residence.

After eating...( Don't worry I'll let you eat!)

"Okay, tyrouge you ready?" Tyrouge was doing warm ups and he looked at his master and gave hin a thumbs up" Ty-rouge!( you bet!)" He put on his all trainer outfit." Let's go!" he goes outside and waits for Satoru to come down." I'm so excited, I wonder what kind of pokemon he has..." He thought as he waited patiently.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:46 pm
Satoru ate his dinner rather quickly. He was psyched for the upcoming battle! He didn't want to seem rude, but he hurried outside to join Will as soon as he could.

He noticed Tyrouge getting ready while Will looked on. Satoru smiled. He could tell it was a young Pokémon, and it probably didn't have the greatest move set yet. But it looked like a fighter. He grinned even wider and walked up to Will. "You ready?" he asked, unclipping all three PokéBalls from his belt. Showing off a little bit, he took all three balls in one hand and tapped them slightly, causing each one to change in size from about golfball size to the size of a small orange instantly. Satoru'd always found that fun to do. He never understood how a little peice of technology could do that, but, then again, he couldn't figure out how the Pokémon fit inside either. He shrugged it off once more and tossed all three PokéBalls into the air. "Salamence! Clefable! Cubone! Let's Go!"

The three Pokémon appeared in the usual flash of red light. Salamence growled deeply. It was anticipating a battle. It grinned, excited. Clefable smiled as well, chanting her name. Cubone glanced at Tyrouge, then looked back at Satoru as if asking, "I'm not fighting that baby, am I?" Salamence shot a threatening glare at Cubone, who pouted.

Satoru laughed slightly. His Pokémon never ceased to amuse him. "What'dya think?" he asked Will and Tyrouge.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:33 am
" Wow... you've got a salamence he's amazing! and your Clefable where did you get the moonstone.He glanced at Tyrouge. he was in stance position, ready to fight, there was only one question in Tyrouge's mind. Will asked" So, who am I up against?" he smiled. he was hoping for salamence but that might be a bit too hard for a beginner. Bsides he was flying and Tyrouge was fighting, defenitly not the right choice but had a few tricks up his sleeve." Ready? To fight, I am amazed at you party but I want to see them how they fight." He inquired excitedly, but not at all rude." When you've chosen let's start!!!"  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:43 pm
Satoru smiled a little at the compliment. "Yeah, I've been rasisng Salamence since I first started out. And Clefable, well, it took hours of searching, but I found a moon stone for sale in Saffron City." Clefable smiled, and Salamence grunted.

Satoru continued. "I figure it'd be best to use Cubone." Cubone jumped at the mention of it's name. Battle!!!! It looked at the Tyrogue and smirked. Satoru stared at it. "Don't get overconfident, Cubone," he warned. "Cubone hasn't been on my team very long," he explained to Will. "It could use the training, plus Tyrogue probably stands a better chance against it than Salamence. That, and neither Tyrogue nor Cubone has a type advantage over the other." Satoru paused. He laughed at himself, wondering when he gained the ability to remember type advantages like that. He supposed it just came with practice and shrugged it off. "If that's alright with you, we'll begin." He pointed in front of him, and Cubone obediantly lept foreward, still smirking.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:29 pm
" Well, this is probably not the best thing but... Ground types have an advantage over Fighting..." He says as tyrouge stands on his ground." Tyrouge, prepare for battle! don't let it scare you, use double team!!!" Tyrouge moved swiftly a side and started moving really fast. So fast that there multiple Tyrouge all over the place, not in a circle." wow... it just hatched and look at that awesome double team....besides that I did not know that Tyrouge had so fast reflexes.. " Tenshi thought about it. "Then its true about it being Biogeneticaly Engineered pokemon. as it said in the file... suited for extreme combat capabilities with an avarage moveset.." He watched as Cubone stopped and landed and waited.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:36 pm
"No they don't," Satoru assured him. (I checked twice on serebii.net and once on the type list on FireRed version.....) He watched as Tyrogue rushed into the feild and used Double Team. "Let's go, Cubone! Focus Energy!" Cubone tightened it's concentration and closed it's eyes for a breif moment, focusing all of its power in preparation for the next attack. Satoru watched Tyrogue's attack. Did that Pokémon really just hatch? It was impressive. But Satoru remained confident. "Get ready, Cubone!" he called out.

(Are you changing Will's name to Tenshi? You've called him that twice now, I can go back and change his bio if you want...)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:36 pm
( Oh crap really? I have been using the name Tenshi for another Rp guild and I just use that name subsconciously now... I'll just edit that name, sorry.. crying xd , oh I guess, I must really be outdated sorry....again... )

" Cool, okay Tyrouge you ready...? Use Rock Throw!" He smashed the ground and and picked up a huge boulder in the air." Now jump! and use Ice punch!!" Tyrouge does it obidiently. He jumps in the air and punched the boulder freezing it, smashing aswell. Mini boulders of Ice came falling on Cubone." Well, fighting may not be much but we'll do as much as we can." Shouted Will in excitement.  

G e e ksteria

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Negai Boshi
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:56 pm
(Oh, all right. I've been known to do that to, actually, so it's fine)
Satoru stared, his eye twitching slightly. A begining Trainer? Yeah right. Either this kid was lying, or he had spent a LOT of time around Pokémon. Attack combos like that didn't just make themselves up. Satoru'd have to be a bit more careful.

"Cubone! Block those!" he called out. Cubone ducked a bit, and used it's bone club to try to swat away the falling rocks and ice. "Not much?" Satoru questioned Will. "You're good! Cubone, use Bonemerang!" Cubone straightened again, letting the still falling particles bounce off it's bone helmet. It gathered power and threw it's bone club towards the airborne opponent with incredible speed. Satoru grinned. This was gonna be fun!!  
Pokemon Kingdom (An RP forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff