Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Gaia Art Menors Guild Secret Santa 2007 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Esper The Phantom Beast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:06 am
Aww I'm so glad you like it Kyohaku! but I still feel bad for being late so I promise to do some more art for you later! And I swear it'll be ten times better! and LOL OMG who ever did mine I love you! That is hilarious!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:38 am
heart I.P.Freely/Emihaumut: heart

Thank you so much for your art! I really love comics and this one made me giggle. ''Get Out'' is the sort of thing I'd actually say in real life, heck who am I kidding, I say it a lot! So the fact you included that in there made it even more personal for me, thanks a bunch. ^^;

I've really enjoyed participating in the event this year. I really hope you like my gift Prophet__Wakka! Its the one with ''WakkaHat'' on it. 3nodding

Merry Christmas one and all! 4laugh

Tchick

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 2:43 am
Danaidae
Seximo~, if I might say so myself. x3

Major thanks to Starre257 (right? >>;; ) cuz it's full of awesome [as are all of the other SS gifts!]

Yes, and you're welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:39 am
x C H U

No one drew me. -tear-
XD LOL
Your OC got drawn. The boy in the hat. Lovely art by Tirael. It just wasn't labeled.  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 5:41 am
Vena
I dont see mine or its not showing up surprised But here is the direct link! http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j231/moeroneko/20peach700.jpg
If your name is on the participant list, it was in on time. It's just not showing up. I have no idea why though. gonk That's the forth one.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:17 am
Hey its alright if we save our pressie to our computers right? Just checking to make sure but I assume that be alright.  

Esper The Phantom Beast

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:23 am
Is the one with the whip and drink mine? It's so cool if it is. Thanks! Waits to see if Kimyta likes her snow avi.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:00 am
Freaksrus
Is the one with the whip and drink mine? It's so cool if it is. Thanks! Waits to see if Kimyta likes her snow avi.
Yes it is. I like it too.

I'm assuming people expect you to save them. I would save mine if I got one. xd  

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Call Me Stephanie

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:12 am
The one with the naked angel about snow angels is for IP... I didn't think to write your username on it hun.

Hope you like it and it doesn't shame your Golden Angel...

Ditto Errol. emo It sucks when you've been looking forward to it for like more than a month...

STUPID CHRISTMAS *Goes all Grinch*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:26 am
Awwh Prurient, I feel bad for you!

I'll see if I can whip a little something up for you. As a gesture and to tide you over in the meantime. (I'm hoping your santa is just busy at the moment. <3)

3nodding

Tchick

LavenderMintRose

Cheery Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 7:53 am
Is the one for me there? None of them look like my avatar or OC...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 8:48 am
I love my pic, sure made me giggle 4laugh Thanks Pirate Queen biggrin  

I.P.Freely

Esper The Phantom Beast

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:19 am
Awww hey I'll do one for you if you guys who didn't get one, I mean I have two weeks of christmas break and I just got tons of art stuff for chirstmas I'd like to try out! You could be my first open canvas/bamboo fun tablet expirment! or what ever you like. razz

edit:assuming I can fix my computer >_< my dad said it'll be easy and all I have to do is reset some internal clock thing I'm not sure what hes talking about but he seems pretty sure it'll work.

edit edit (lol again): Reason I asked to save they pic is I just like having permission razz makes me feel bettter cause I know tons of people who don't like you to have copies of the pic, which I can understand with all the art thieves around.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:04 am
Exsahn
Aww I'm so glad you like it Kyohaku! but I still feel bad for being late so I promise to do some more art for you later! And I swear it'll be ten times better! and LOL OMG who ever did mine I love you! That is hilarious!

I'm going to assume it's okay to tell people who did there art so... I'm glad you like your art Exsahn. I don't like the way the coloring came out, I did it in a rush thanks to my computer, so I will be redoing it for you. I came up with the idea because I know everyone gets some gifts that make then go "what the hell..."  

enticing rapture

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Mogtoats

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:25 am
Great art everybody!

And Thanks to the person who got me! biggrin  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items