Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:44 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
Manah Uchiha
oki......Manah has ?......Do I deserve to be stuffed in a Box(hadr wood...NOT cardboard) and tortured and have water poured all over me just because I'm emo/goth?...I don't think I do... emo some of my supposed friends were right outside that box too and they didn't help no matter how loud I screamed.....The Drama Teacher wasn't in th e room for a long time from what I guessed unless she just didn't feel like helping me either even though she is somewhat goth too I don't see her being stuffed in a box........................... stressed

I'm sorry to hear about that, though you answered your own question.
Ironically,*points at your quote box in GilAskans post* this is part of the reason they have uniforms. So nobody gets stuffed in a box and drowned because of what they wear.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:11 am
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Manah Uchiha
oki......Manah has ?......Do I deserve to be stuffed in a Box(hadr wood...NOT cardboard) and tortured and have water poured all over me just because I'm emo/goth?...I don't think I do... emo some of my supposed friends were right outside that box too and they didn't help no matter how loud I screamed.....The Drama Teacher wasn't in th e room for a long time from what I guessed unless she just didn't feel like helping me either even though she is somewhat goth too I don't see her being stuffed in a box........................... stressed

Ironically,*points at your quote box in GilAskans post* this is part of the reason they have uniforms. So nobody gets stuffed in a box and drowned because of what they wear.

But I'm The ONLY one that gets all of it!!...there are other Goths Like Me with outfits Like me at my school!.....Nothing Happens to Them..........the people that trapped me in the box all made fun of my music too............. emo  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Sinister Kung Fu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:22 am
Manah Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Manah Uchiha

But I'm The ONLY one that gets all of it!!...there are other Goths Like Me with outfits Like me at my school!.....Nothing Happens to Them..........the people that trapped me in the box all made fun of my music too............. emo

If that's the case it probably didn't have anything to do with the way you dress.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:54 am
Sinister Kung Fu
Manah Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Manah Uchiha

If that's the case it probably didn't have anything to do with the way you dress.

stare oh!...so world Just hates me......I can't be happy like everyone else?!......oh yeaah....I feel so..much...BETTER!!!! evil  

Manah Uchiha

4,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 10:16 am
Manah Uchiha
Sinister Kung Fu
Manah Uchiha
XWraith_LordX
-Resurrected Writer-
Manah Uchiha

stare oh!...so world Just hates me......I can't be happy like everyone else?!......oh yeaah....I feel so..much...BETTER!!!! evil
So nothing to do with your victim complex, making you an inviting target because of refusal to take a stand against these people?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:18 pm
Rellik San
So nothing to do with your victim complex, making you an inviting target because of refusal to take a stand against these people?

Could also be some form of social (rather than medical) Munchausen Syndrome.  

GilAskan
Crew

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:59 pm
GilAskan
Rellik San

Thats a very good point.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:44 pm
Rellik San
GilAskan
Rellik San

Thats a very good point.
*points to various possible exagerations in her posts*

Manah Uchiha, these people aren't "the world". Don't allow yourself to make them become "the world" to you. True you may be stuck there, but you won't always be. Take a stand and if you wont do that then take something out of the experience, oh and don't make yourself a victim. You can be happy, you just aren't allowing yourself to be happy. That which does not kill us makes us stronger (in many cases...).  

Henneth Annun
Captain

Naztakuan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:01 pm
"That which does not kill us makes us StrAnger"
or a more appropriate quote..
"That which does not kill us ends us up in therapy"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:09 pm
Personally, I have an issue with the "alternative" kids that shop no where but stores like Hot Topic but will criticize people who shop at Hollister, American Eagle etc.

I think that neither side gets it; that its better to get clothing from a variety of stores to form your own look instead of just shopping at one store. Forming your own "alternative identity" from any of the stores is a joke.

I have no problem with people who shop at Hollister and American Eagle or Hot Topic if they shop other places too.

Cockroach Waltz

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces