Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
This is a Roleplay called "War!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  sure
  no
  sounds cool, i'll just follow along, but not join
  ^sounds like a good idea
View Results

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:13 pm
Blackthorn reached the lake, but no tigers were in sight. The dragon took off again and headed for the castle.

He soon made it back, the queen waiting at the gate, "Where are her pets? She did have some didn't she?" Blackthorn bowed his head and braced himself, 'I couldn't find them...they go away. I could search for her mind and find out where she is.' He offered. Kira looked at her dragon, anger in her eyes.

"Find them! I will come with you this time, to make sure you don't fail!" She yelled and jump on her pets back. Blackthorn quickly scaned the town and the forest and soon found her mind. He took off and headed for the restaurant.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:13 pm
before Kichi could say anyting Sarri sat up. "uh i think the person i was waiting for just left i need to go bye!" Sarri ran out of the door with her to tigers right behind her. Sarri went into a abandoned(sp?)house and ran out again then went into a house where people where. "please help me! some one is following me and i need some where to hide until they r gone!'' Sarri yelled at the people. The people looked at each other and nodded then led her into a attic(sp?). Sarri, Frostfoot and Flamepelt layed down until everything ws quiet.  

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:14 pm
Suddenly Blackthorn stopped and landded, "What is wrong?" The queen asked and jumped off. 'I have lost her mind, it just vanised!' He said and looked at his beloved queen. 'I'm sorry,' He said bowing his head. The queen stood there, silent, thinking, "I know, I'll go to her place and wait for her. You'll be at the castle waiting for me to call you." Blackthorn nodded and Kira jumped back on and flew towards the girls house.
((Dawnstar, come to the house, don't worry you get away...Kichi will come and help!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:10 pm
mighty_polar_bear_fishy11
((bad show?!?!?! where did you hear that? I love that movie, plus it has polar bears in it, but its still a good movie!!!))
((i heard it like, everywhere! Seminary, sunday school, young women's...it was supposed to be about a bunch of kids killing god or something. sad ))  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:05 pm
(( ill try to come to your house if my mom lets me...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:04 pm
Kichi comes, to save the day~!  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:32 pm
dun du du dun!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:47 pm
Kichi watched as the strange girl disappeared. Why was she in such a rush? She shrugged it off and continued to wipe off the tables.
"Kyuu?" a little voice said. Kichi let out a gasp. "Not now you guys!" she whispered harshly, stuffing her pets back into her apron pocket.
((nothing much i can do now, hurry dawnstar, go to your house!)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:56 pm
(( but Crystalstar is there!))
Sarri looked around in the attick and slide open the door. Sarri went out of the attick and went on to the floor. She wen into the living room them waved good buy to the people who let her in. "thank you for letting me stay i will go now good buy" the people waved good buy to her then went neer the resteraunt again then went inside with Frostfoot and Flamepelt. Sarri quickly went to a big desk then Frostfoot and Flamepelt went under the huge table. Sarri saw Kichi again and Sarri had enough money for her and her two tigers.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:36 pm
((I said...go to your house, don't worry you get away...Patchstar will come and help))
Kira waited for Serri to come back to her house.
((pointless post!))  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:56 pm
(my hero!jk!)
Sarri went out of the reseraunt again then went to her home. Sarri got to her home with her two tigers behind her hiding and saw the queen. "you again?! what do you want?! go away!" Sarri yelled at the queen then all of a sudden Kichi came out of no where.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:47 pm
(No, I'll come later, try this smile

Sarri raced towards her house. She quickly entered, letting Frostfoot and Flamepelt ahead of her before she swiftly closed the door and ran to her basement. Sarri slammed right into Queen Kira.

"Hello my dear," Queen Kira said evilly. She grabbed Sarri's neck and pinned her down. Kira called out to her dragon, "Blackthorn! Grab the tigers!"

Sarri struggled under Kira's grasp but could not break free. "No!" she wailed. "Frostfoot! Flamepelt!" All seemed hopeless for Sarri...

(we can use this or your post, either one works...)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:05 pm
"Miaka! Aoi! Kinu! Haru! Save those tigers!" a yell came out of no where. A bunch of colorful fuzzballs bolted out of the shadows and latched onto the dragon's tail, clawing and biting. Blackthorn swished his tail irritably, as if the fuzzball's tiny weopons did nothing to hurt him.

Miaka, the little red fuzzball, let out a large blast of fire, scorching the tip of Blackthorn's wing. Aoi froze Blackthorn's feet in place, allowing Frostfoot and Flamepelt to return back to their owner. They bowled over Kira, and Frostfoot held her down growling while Flamepelt helped Sarri up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:11 pm
A large cracking sound was heard, and then Blackthorn broke free of his icy hold. "Haru, Kinu, do something! Get that dragon!" Kishi yelled, standing next to Sarri. Sarri was wide-eyed in amazement at the little fuzzball's courage, nothing that small would have been so brave to take on a dragon. Haru shot vines all around Blackthorn, binding him back down to the earth. Kira pushed off Frostfoot and made a dash for an escape.

Kinu was on her in an instant, growling and hissing dispite her tiny size.

(And, as promised, here we are, to save the day~! Miaka's power is Fire and Ground. Haru's power is Grass and Electricity. Aoi's power is Ice and water, and Kinu's power is Flying and Psychic! Just so ya'll know.)  

Panda--Chan
Captain

xX-Latina-Shawty-xX

Dangerous Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:16 pm
( cool i like a lot! thanks Patchstar!!!)
Sarri looked at Kichi then at her pets as Frostfoot and Flamepelt were starting to claw Blackthorn. Then Blackthorn nocked off Flamepelt then Frostfoot. Frostfoot ran and jumped back on Blackthorn then clawed him more and blew ice on him. Flamepelt jumped on as well then he blew fire on Blackthorn. "Frostfoot, Flamepelt!" Sarri yelled and then turned to Kichi. "thank you so much for helping me!'' Sarri said to Kichi. as Frostfoot and Flamepelt still clawing Blackthorn, Blackthorn finally shook them off then Flamepelt and Frostfoot landed on the ground.
(Frostfoot's power is ice and call feel peoples feelings and Flamepelt's power is fire and invisibility.)  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff