Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 6:48 pm
Zalantra
It's more romantic than I remember Gundam Wing being, just as a note. But the first are very well done.

Epyon was piloted by...Treiz Kushrenada or something like that?
And I would have liked HeavyArms except he was always in trouble the second he finished shooting all of his missiles and bullets... Get a beam sword!!

Epyon was built by Treiz Kushrenada but was piloted by Heero Yui and Milliardo Peacecraft (Zechs). The custom version off Heavy Arms is pretty cool cause it has dual dual beam gatling guns but it still lack close combat weapons at least the other version had a heated knife but it's still cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:34 pm
Are beam swords rare? I'm just curious why he would only use a heated knife instead of a sword, which would seem like it would take up just as much space or perhaps even less.

I don't know much about Shining Gundam but I heard that he's really strong?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:45 pm
Zalantra
Are beam swords rare? I'm just curious why he would only use a heated knife instead of a sword, which would seem like it would take up just as much space or perhaps even less.

I don't know much about Shining Gundam but I heard that he's really strong?

No they aren't even the Leos had one is just the guy who made the series tough it would be cool to have a heated knife as reference of the original Gundam series cause the Zaku, Gouf, and Dom had heated blades.

As for the Shining gundam I don't like it, actually I don't like the G gundam series at all don't ask me why cause I just don't

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:18 pm
Like the heated axe that Zakus had? I just remember that I tried the PS3 Gundam game and the second the Zaku got too close, his axe beat the beam sword easily...

Oh, I haven't watched G Gundam, my brother just likes Shining Gundam..  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:46 pm
Zalantra
Like the heated axe that Zakus had? I just remember that I tried the PS3 Gundam game and the second the Zaku got too close, his axe beat the beam sword easily...

Oh, I haven't watched G Gundam, my brother just likes Shining Gundam..

Exactly if you look closely on all series they have some reference to the original series like SEED Destiny is quite obvious and on Turn A gundam it's the weapons it uses.

As for G Gundam personally I don't like it but there are a lot of people that do so I don't mind if there are post here regarding them

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:20 pm
I'm not really a gundam expert myself xp I've seen, let's seen, bits of Mobile Suit Gundam, War in the Pocket, 08th (?) team, and Gundam Wing...

Zech's mask reminded me a lot of the original Gundam "bad guy" mask... I find it odd that of all the gundams I know of, none of them carry shields like the original mobile suit. Do you know one who does?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:55 pm
Zalantra
I'm not really a gundam expert myself xp I've seen, let's seen, bits of Mobile Suit Gundam, War in the Pocket, 08th (?) team, and Gundam Wing...

Zech's mask reminded me a lot of the original Gundam "bad guy" mask... I find it odd that of all the gundams I know of, none of them carry shields like the original mobile suit. Do you know one who does?

Let's see....................I believe the ones that carry a shield that resembles the original Gundams shield is the Strike from SEED and the Impulse from SEED Destiny but those series had a lot of similarities with the original series giving them some pretty hard core hate mail as for the mask in all of the Gundam series except 00, X and SEED Destiny there is always a guy with a mask playing the part of the bad guy  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:09 pm
Do they end up doing similar things that Zechs did, though? Just wondering if it wasn't just the mask that was repeated but if they were all similar in character design.

Do you have a favorite gundam series?  

Zalantra

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:35 pm
Zalantra
Do they end up doing similar things that Zechs did, though? Just wondering if it wasn't just the mask that was repeated but if they were all similar in character design.

Do you have a favorite gundam series?

No they don't each character has an unique personality so other than wearing the mask they have nothing in comom.

My favorite series uuhmmmmm so far I guess it's Gundam 00 since it has no signs hinting any connection with the original series at all but Wing is in my top 2

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:15 pm
Wow no new post? come on people it's not that hard I'm sure you need some gold?  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

ryuukansei

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:51 pm
kremmit

I don't know of an Epsilon but you probably mean Epyon and if so then that's a pretty good choice

Hm... Epyon have an animal form, right? If that so, Epyon is what I mean.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:12 am
ryuukansei
kremmit

I don't know of an Epsilon but you probably mean Epyon and if so then that's a pretty good choice

Hm... Epyon have an animal form, right? If that so, Epyon is what I mean.

Yeah it had a bird mode that looked like a twin headed dragon, and that is a great choice hope you can master the ZERO system  

kremmit

Angelic Genius

Zalantra

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 am
Hm... I kind of wish that the game allowed you to play as other characters from Gundam Wing (e.g. rushing around with a giant scythe...), but that's probably just my bias.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 11:01 am
Qubeleys from Gundam Zeta and ZZ are my absolute favorite gundam mobile suits.

They seem like the most original suits and to tell the truth are very beautiful as well as functional and deadly.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

kremmit

Angelic Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Zalantra
Hm... I kind of wish that the game allowed you to play as other characters from Gundam Wing (e.g. rushing around with a giant scythe...), but that's probably just my bias.

My thoughts exactly there still more mobile suits to choose yet so few where available  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff