Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruuche

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:01 pm
Gabby Logic
snubsnub
Lady Katsuki-sama
I've been alone all my life...User Image

Near and Mello are sweet, but L will always be my #1...with Near at a good 2nd...but its good that they avenge poor L...I was so sad when I saw the episode when he died TT

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

When I saw that episode I thought he was faking it or something and he was going to get back up or something! D= That was so sad when he died ;.; -sob-
When I saw that episode and saw L's strange behavior even before the bells line I could tell that he would die. D:
The whole episode I was just going "No no no no, please stop you don't have to die L. Nononono..."

After reading the manga a second time I still don't like how Near does things, but if I think of it like Near and Mello playing a game with each other instead of Near using everyone, and Mello being desperate, then it isn't so bad.

I actually love the way near does thing...it makes it a LOt more interesting, and mello...he's just funny to me.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 11:20 pm
Lady Katsuki-sama
Gabby Logic
snubsnub
Lady Katsuki-sama

Near and Mello are sweet, but L will always be my #1...with Near at a good 2nd...but its good that they avenge poor L...I was so sad when I saw the episode when he died TT

When I saw that episode I thought he was faking it or something and he was going to get back up or something! D= That was so sad when he died ;.; -sob-
When I saw that episode and saw L's strange behavior even before the bells line I could tell that he would die. D:
The whole episode I was just going "No no no no, please stop you don't have to die L. Nononono..."

After reading the manga a second time I still don't like how Near does things, but if I think of it like Near and Mello playing a game with each other instead of Near using everyone, and Mello being desperate, then it isn't so bad.

I actually love the way near does thing...it makes it a LOt more interesting, and mello...he's just funny to me.

I just hate the 'better than thou' personality I see on Near, nothing actually against how he get's the job done. I almost laughed at some points with how foolish they made Light look.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items