Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Office of Professor Adonis Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVongolaPhoenix

3,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:31 am
Shadow walked in the office and bowed politely. "Hi," she said. "I'm the new one. It's very good to meet you."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:26 pm
*Professor Adonis looks up from his parchment and says hello to the newest house elf*

Welcome to HPGoG, our Hogwarts. Enjoy!

*he leans back in his armchair and presses his fingertips together meditatively*

Professor_Adonis
Captain

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:27 pm
Miss Love Tantei
Professor Clairion snuck into Professor Adonis' office, when she saw it was empty she darted across the room and sat on the squishy chair behind his desk, "Ah...I always knew he reserved the most comfortable chairs for his office." With a mad glint in her eye, she decided to roleplay Adonis. She put her fingertips together and said pompously, "I am the greatest headmaster in the world, bow down to me." She giggled insanely and ran out of the room.

rofl rofl rofl rofl
Professor is quite lucky that I was not around to see this.

Hmm... this font is quite big.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:05 am
I walk into the room, "Is there anything I can get for you sir"? with a smile on my face iIwait for his answer.  

Headmistress-Star

Beloved Elder

12,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:43 am
Hogwarts-Headmistress
I walk into the room, "Is there anything I can get for you sir"? with a smile on my face iIwait for his answer.

*with a smile to the House-Elf, Professor_Adonis smoothly conjures some pumpkin juice*

Not at all, my dear elf. However if you wouldn't mind spending a few minutes and having a drink with an old man, I'd be much obliged.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 pm
"Hullo, Professor! How has your week been going? Good, I do hope. Not too much trouble us students are causing for you?" Mikki sat on the ground, awaiting the Professor's answer.  

Giselle LeFlour

GeorgesPrincess

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:40 pm
"Good Evening Professor Adonis, I was hoping if you could let me know if anyone has expressed an interest in teaching Potions or Herbology this semester. I would love to take those classes again. smile " Princess smiles politely at the professor and awaits his answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:35 pm
Miranda pops into Professor Adonis's office. "Hello, Professor." She gives a "professional" bow to him, trying not to laugh. "Good evening, Professor."  

GunBANG

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:08 pm
Giselle LeFlour
"Hullo, Professor! How has your week been going? Good, I do hope. Not too much trouble us students are causing for you?" Mikki sat on the ground, awaiting the Professor's answer.

Hello! My week is actually moving around smoothly. How do you like term so far?? I can't really say how much trouble is being caused because usually I add to it *wink, wink*

*he turns to Miranda, and when he sees her bow, he gets up and bows to the two Ravenclaw first years*

How do you guys like your new house?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:00 pm
Mikki sees the professor's wink, and playfully says, "Professor! Shame on you!" She tries to hide her fit of giggles, but is extremely unsuccessful. "Term is going great! I can't wait for the classes to move on, though. I've already finished my homework. emo Hehe, guess that's why I'm in Ravenclaw!"  

Giselle LeFlour

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:11 pm
*Professor Adonis listens intently, and before replying, offers the young Ravenclaw Pumpkin juice. Before she can respond, he conjures it placing it at the end of the desk near her.*

Well Ravenclaw house... so many memories. Did you know that I happened to be in all four Houses. Yep. I get kicked out of a few. Didn't quite fit in until finally Professor Fraltus (the Headmaster in my time) made a perfect home for me. Well maybe you don't know since I haven't made my biography yet. Maybe I'll write it later.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:54 pm
Princess giggles and squeals softly at the thought of reading all about Professor Adonis. She thinks that would be a really great story! He has been one of the best Headmasters at Hogwart's since Professor Dumbledore!
She exclaims: "Oooh please let us know when it has been completed Professor, I think I would enjoy reading that story." She smiles politely and waves her wand to conjure a glass of pumpkin juice for herself.

GeorgesPrincess

Molecular Atrophy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Ellizabeth walks into the room slowly, looking around the walls filled with portraits and other old artifacts.

Good day headmaster... I've just been accepted into the guild. I'm Ellizabeth, but you may call me Ellie or Lizbeth. I just came by to introduce myself. *bows*

I'm sorry if I may be bothering you... *walks back outside*  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 7:34 am
"Professor, I was hoping I could talk privately with you in regards to something. Should I PM my concerns to you? It has to do with a friend of mine who wanted to join the guild."  

GeorgesPrincess

Little_Missy_Cowgirl

3,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 3:39 pm
hello professor im a house elf and wondering if you wanted me to clean your office?  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff