Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Piffle Inna Box

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 5:45 pm
Tea with Bubbly
Mokusei
I know. I'd give up French for Japanese...

Ohhhh...but it HAS been inactive lately.

If only I could do magic. D:

xD!
Well I think it's been inactive because so many of them flooded in. D:

If only I was better at learning languages... and actually had an option to learn Japanese when I was at school.

Oh well, s**t happens. (Or doesn't happen in this case but never mind that. xp )

They have come, they have flooded but they will not conquer! *determined look* On a more serious note, you're probably right.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 4:01 pm
oooOOO I wanna feed L sweets!  

blue ringed octopus

Ruuche

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:45 pm
I've been alone all my life...User Image

I need a DS now!!! I wanna talk to L! gonk

but now I've gained my lightUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:12 am
So in that game we get to solve a case, and interact with L? biggrin DDD Want, nao.  

Gabby Logic

2,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Jam-Kiske

Shameless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 10:29 am
The DS has no regiong coding from what I now... so you should be able to play all Japanese games on an American DS... at least that's what I've been told since I don't have one myself. The problem with the DN games is that you actually have to be able to understand them to know what to do... so it'd be really hard to play them if you didn't know Japanese.

As for this game it sound like it's just a movie bit to me... it doesn't seem to have much to do with DN at all save for the presence of L. I suppose I'll have to talke a look at it more after it comes out to judge whether it's cannonical or not... or whether it even matters...

And as far as a DN game coming to America... I haven't heard anything of the sort myself... I'll have to look into that! Though it'd probably be the first one the "Kira Game" where you get to be either Kira or L and try to fing out who is the other with mad deduction skillz or something like that... xD

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff