Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Contest Arena (Guild Events)
New Competition: Make A Banner, Win Gold and more! ^^ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

krishnath

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:23 am
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial
any specific dimensions or just TOS regulations for that as well???
Rule 1. The picture should be no more than 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. ^^

But other than that, as long as it follows the TOS and is PG 13 anything goes. ^^

So, how are you doing?
as far as this project? well i have not exactly started school just started back up this week so during my slow times i may get an hour or to in on it.

As far as IRL stuff you know it sucks at times.

Sorry i really should be more active. OOO BTW i just came across a old copy of silver. some one took alot of the stuff out of the game but i think i can get a lugia out of it. I'm supper siked

How are you going to transfer it to D/P?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:33 am
krishnath
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial
Rule 1. The picture should be no more than 500 pixels wide and 200 pixels high. ^^

But other than that, as long as it follows the TOS and is PG 13 anything goes. ^^

So, how are you doing?
as far as this project? well i have not exactly started school just started back up this week so during my slow times i may get an hour or to in on it.

Sorry i really should be more active. OOO BTW i just came across a old copy of silver. some one took alot of the stuff out of the game but i think i can get a lugia out of it. I'm supper siked

Trade to A leaf green copy i got then over to my copy of pearl.  

Gnome Serial

krishnath

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:25 am
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial

So, how are you doing?

You can't transfer from 2nd gen to 3rd gen, unfortunately.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:26 pm
krishnath
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial

So, how are you doing?

RU Serious Damn... now i gotta figure out what to do. maybe i need a copy of ruby or some thing.  

Gnome Serial

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:00 am
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial

RU Serious Damn... now i gotta figure out what to do. maybe i need a copy of ruby or some thing.

You can transfer from Ruby to D/P, but not from Silver to Ruby. Unfortunately. Also, you can not transfer from Silver to D/P.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:02 am
We have our first entry! This beauty from orient_gold:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can either post your entries in this thread, or send them in a PM to me. Either option is good. ^^  

krishnath

Gnome Serial

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
this is the one i did  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:03 am
Two entries thus far, keep them coming. ^^  

krishnath

krishnath

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:25 am
Anyone?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:44 pm
>> so << when will the winers be announced??  

Gnome Serial

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:59 am
Gnome Serial

When we have enough entries I will make a poll (that will last a couple of weeks to make it fair), the poll will determine the winner. Unfortunately, we only have two entries thus far, and two entries ain't really enough to make a fair competition.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:48 pm
krishnath
Gnome Serial

When we have enough entries I will make a poll (that will last a couple of weeks to make it fair), the poll will determine the winner. Unfortunately, we only have two entries thus far, and two entries ain't really enough to make a fair competition.
Kay' I'll make two more! Xp  

Gnome Serial

krishnath

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:53 am
Gnome Serial
krishnath
Gnome Serial

Kay' I'll make two more! Xp

'kay.

I really wish more people would enter the competition. I thought the lure of gold and a non-store item would get them going, but alas.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:53 pm
I have a banner, but I can't make it the required size! It's too big xd I'll post it in the next post and see what you make of it.  

rose_angel46

krishnath

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:54 am
cherry_on_top13
I have a banner, but I can't make it the required size! It's too big xd I'll post it in the next post and see what you make of it.

No worries, there are programs out there that can resize pics. ^^  
Contest Arena (Guild Events)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces