Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).
Strange time glitch Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dugra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 9:17 am
I think mine fixed itself too. It doesn't say anything about the internal battery or anything anymore. I find it very odd. I don't think I've mixed with a FireRed or LeafGreen version either. I find that odd too. If the battery runs out, how does it start working again? Maybe it takes power from the game system?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:18 am
I know this topic's kinda old, but I actually know an answer for once! whee

This is known as the Berry glitch, I had it on my sapphire game for a short while too. It's fixed if you mix records with FireRed or LeafGreen, I think. It might even be if you just trade with them, I'm not sure, I just know mine's fixed now. This is an actual glitch that Nintendo discoverd, though. They build the patch into FireRed and LeafGreen for that purpose. it might actually be on Emerald, too, and I think there was a way of fixing it using one of the Game Cube games? Not sure, I looked into this years ago, but I don't remember it all...Mixing with a game that has mixed with a FireRed, LeafGreen, or Emerald might have fixed it as well. I'm sure there are people out there who know all the mechanics behind it, I;'m not one of them. I just know it's easily fixable.

However, I read a theory that, like the original gameboy games which have sadly died, the battery in Ruby and Sapphire can run out, though I don't think it's happened yet. However, unlike the old games, this would only affect your clock and wouldn't kill the save data. I havn't noticed anything wrong with mine yet, so I'm not sure it's happened yet, or if it even will happen.  

Negai Boshi
Captain

Charon's Lab (Discuss game glitches here).

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games