Submit

FReaKRaveR

Friendly Fatcat

11,600 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm
Some Animes do follow the manga..... but most dont... like Loveless... the manga is so much better!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:55 pm
Sometimes yes, sometimes no. You've got cases like Le Chevalier D'eon when the anime and manga are entirely different (the anime came first, and the manga is nothing like it. Same time period, main character is still named D'eon and still gets possessed by the spirit of his dead sister but other than that, pretty much everything, including major characters personalities and appearances, are different.) And then you've got cases like Monster in which the anime and manga are absolutely word-for-word identical. I compared them side by side one time and the ONLY difference I found was a part at the beginning when a character sighed in the manga and didn't in the anime. That was it.
It just depends.  

palindrome88

Mayze

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:16 pm
FReaKRaveR
Some Animes do follow the manga..... but most dont... like Loveless... the manga is so much better!

Does anything remotely Shounen Ai or Yaoi ever follow the plot of the manga?

I've seen a few that will follow the manga pretty decently, only changing things a little bit here and there.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 6:21 am
It depends. The Naruto manga and anime are VERY SIMILAR! Its just that the anime adds filler episodes stressed -- However, Bleach on the other hand, the manga is twice as better as the anime. ((The anime leaves out cool parts and adds stupid stuff, Rukia is so much cooler in the manga!!))  

Cause of Riot

Karumi_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:35 pm
yes most anime dont follow the manga but to me as long as they still the main story then all is well right? confused  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:42 pm
In my opinion...only SOME Anime follow the manga. Monster for example, pretty much follows the manga. The Anime for Fruits Basket did not entirely follow the manga.  

kuro xx mae

hilaire11

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:03 am
Sometimes they're the same. Sometimes they're not. Sometimes, I'm clueless, so there you go. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 pm
its all comes down to the anime =P  

TragicDarkchild69

My_Wolfs_Wings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:46 pm
Sometimes they can be close to the same for example, Vampire Knight the anime goes with the manga just theres a few cut outs and a few added mini scenes, other than that it ggoes really close to the Manga ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:29 am
NO POLLS ON FRONT PAGE.
NEXT STEP IS BANNING.

-Cami

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Lord Deathnotefan666

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:53 pm
yea a little  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:17 pm
i think they sumtimes follow the plot and stuff but most of the time they always cut stuff out and put extra stuff in that weren't in the manga which sumtimes is good becuase they might make the plot more interesting but sumtimes it ruins the whole plot line and everything or not everything but some things  

Placeboraw

An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces