Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Amen, Let Us Drink Beer (RP started-no new people needed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:46 am
"...mmm...YO CARA! YOU HAVE A CUSTOMER! STOP FLIRTING AND GET YOUR FAT a** UP HERE!"yelled Richard, the bar seemed customed to people yelling all the time.
"Bite me Richard! I got a really nice man to. Your a mean big brother!" whined a girl who looked about 20. She had neon blue hair, peircings, tattoos, and looked like a bubbly little pop star.
"How can I help you?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:50 am
"Hi. I'm in need of a job and I was wondering if you could let me play at your bar, ma'am," Koyashu said politely as possible. He also showed lifted his guitar case up for her to see.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:52 am
"Well, we have a job opening. I'll letcha play at my bar if you become a tender here love."she said in her high pitched Irish accent. She was terribly cute and fruity even though she looked so punk.
Richard blanched though and looked away at his flirt of a sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:56 am
"That works for me. When do I start?" Koyashu asked nicely. 'She looks punk but doesn't act like it. Not sure if I should be scared or not,' he thought to himself.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:58 am
She let out a cute little high pitched laugh and a terribly small smile could be seen from Richard, he obviously had a soft spot for his little sister.
"How about...hmmm...tommorow!?"she asked jumping up and down. "Just need your name, age, adress, phonenumber."
"This isn't a post card Cara."sighed Richard.
She stuck her tongue out and grabbed a tablet so the man before her could write things down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:02 am
Koyashu filled out the everything, but the address. "Um...I currently have no address," he said nerviously. 'Hope I'll still be able to get a job,' he couldn't help thinking.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:05 am
Cara squeeled and Richard covered his ears with wide eyes, "SHUT UP WOMAN!" he yelled.
"Aww! Richard! Richard! Richard! He had no place to stay! Let's help him out and... ah! Let him move in with you!" she said hopping up and down.
Richard stared at her like he had a gun and she was his victem. "No."
"Aww! PLEASE RICHARD! DO IT FOR ME!" she yelled and pouted her lips cutely.
Richard stared at her angrily and looked to Koyashu then back to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:07 am
"I clean after myself and all I need is a place to sleep," Koyashu said to his own defence. He also gave his 'I'm-sweet-and-innocent' smile that has gotten him free rooms before.  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:16 am
"...that's it...I'm never going to try to help people on the street again."growled Richard grabbing his skull and obviously haveing a headache.
"Please big brother?"asked Cara looking into Richards eyes with her own big odd golden eyes.
He completely melted, "fine." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:20 am
"Thank you. Names Koyashu by the way. Whats yous?" Koyashu asked. A big smile plastered on his face.

((Just to warn you I may have to get off. My mom is wanting me to help with stuff so if I randomly log off that is why.))  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:23 am
"Richard...this is my braty little sister."he muttered bad tempered to the blue haired girl before them.
"I'M CARA!"she yelled hopping up and down hyperly.
((k))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:17 pm
"Nice to meet you," Koyashu said a bit shocked at Cara's hyperness. He then turned to Richard and asked, "Is she always like this?"  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:41 pm
"Yah...Cara, get me anouther wine cooler. Do your job."said Richard, Cara angrily plopped a beer in front of her brother, "Richard... you drink to much lately. You got mom a bit...nervous."
"It's fine."he muttered, "yo...when your ready to leave then lets go Koyashu...what is that name? Japanese? Chinese?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:50 pm
"Japanese even though I wasn't born there. My mom was Japanese and talked my dad into naming me that. It means 'Little Demon' if I remember right," Koyashu said. "I'm ready to leave whenever you are."  

Koyashu Ookami

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 5:01 pm
"Good, we leave now."said Richard standing up, "Wow! You aren't going to stay and drink yourself to sleep?!"exclaimed Cara, "Ha."said Richard stoicly as he pecked her cheek and headed to the door.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff