Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Vampire RP, OPEN!!! need a henrey velitory! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  i don't know
  naw thanks.
View Results

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:08 pm
"Who?" Sophia asked, bewildered by what she had ment. "What do you mean?" She asked again, not waighting for Midori to answer her question.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:25 am
Zach folloewed the two companions he'd somehow acquired as they stepped into a heavily wooded park. He wasnt entirely sure what was goin on or who would find them.

"Who could possibly find us that we wouldnt want to... Im new here and up for meeting new people."  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:21 pm
"I'm talking about the people who were destroying our village. They might be looking for any survivors that ran away." Midori said as she continued to walked into the forest, ducking her head to avoid the branches. "I'm not surprised if they do look for survivors though, that's why we need to stay hidden for now." She narrowed her eyes until they came to a small clearing, small enough to have build a little log house there.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:17 pm
Knowing instantly of who Midori was speaking of Sophia looked sadly at the ground, and bit her lip for distraction of the anger that swelled because of them. "Who do they think they are, killing everyone?" She sourly thought to herself.  

strawberryluv259

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 7:52 pm
They stopped at a small clearing, in the middle was a small log house and look cozy and warm. "This is the best shelter we have, mind as well stay inside here." She lied. "This is actually the house I set up." She thought as she opened the door to the house. It was a bit dusty inside but everything was okay. "I'll gather some wood, and please do not leave the cabin Sophia and-" She looked at the boy. They have not introduce yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:32 am
Zach grabbed the shoulders of his companions...

"People are dying and we're sitting here? Who's attacking, is it fascist supporters?"

Conflict had somehow found him in this peaceful part of the country. He didnt like the sound of it but he couldnt just ignore it...

"WHY AREN"T WE HELPING?!?!"  

Noltic

strawberryluv259

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:25 am
"Because there's nothing we can do." Sophia said pearcefuly looking into the mans eyes. "We arn't talking about your avrage humans here..." She said walking around as she surched for a blanket. "God its cold." She mumbled to her self. Finding one she tightly wrapped it around herself and sat down.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:06 am
Zach scratched at the hair growing out of his face... He needed to shave.

"Allright look I need an explanation and some proof here. I'd be more than glad to take you seriously if you take me seriously... ya dig? For you see ghosts and goblins are a little hard to believe. So in closing my name is Zachary, and i am really confused."

He walked to the wall and leant against it while he fixed his hair. It had cbecome a little unruly while he hadnt been paying attention. Then he fixed his two caompanions with an uncertain look.  

Noltic

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:59 pm
"It's nice to meet you Zachary." Midori smiled and bowed a little. "If you really want proof of what's killing us humans then be my guest and go find out. But you might just end up like everybody else." "My first priority is to get Sophia safe." She thought and turned around. "I'll be back with some wood, please do not leave this cabin." She glanced worriedly at both of them.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 6:13 pm
Sophia nodded as Midori left and turned to face Zachary. "So.. this is a little aquward." She said as she pondered the question of how she could prove to him that vampires really were attacking. "Ah, here ya go!" She said as she fould the small holes that had almost ripped the skin on the back of her hand. Showing them to him she sighed and said, "That happed tonight."  

strawberryluv259

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:04 am
"So your trying to tell me that vampires are attacking a nearby village? Like oldschool vampires from brahm stoker or new school vampires from underworld because this is all pretty weird."

He started to unpack his backpack. "Allright, youve got me a little convinced, leastways enough to take the threat seriously... not quite the vampires."

He pulled a blue haberk over his head after removing his jacket, and tightened his blue jeans. After tying a bandana around hir forhead he tied back his hair and lashed his sword belt acroos his waste.

"You dont think we'll get attacked here do you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:14 pm
"No, we won't." Midori whispered quietly to herself as she eavesdropped for a few seconds and then left to get some wood. "I'll never get Sophia or any of my friends get hurt, not tonight." She narrowed her eyes as she looked at the ground and muttered something. Instantly wood appeared at her feet, enough to last them for tonight and early in the morning. Wind blew hard against her face carrying the scent of something familiar. "Vampires!!" She thought as she dropped the wood and ran back to the log house. "I didn't expect them to look this far, must be orders from the boss."  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:37 am
Zach hair on the back of his neck stood up. He could feel the girl moving about outside, but instantly her heart beat sky-rocketed.

Zach thumbed at his sword hilt and ran to the window. The other enigmatic companion he'd acquired had just dropped a collection of wood, and her face had become hard.

He knocked on the window at her in a "what?" kinda way hoping they made that expression in italy.

"Something isnt kosher..." he said to himself.

"Your freind is worried, you may wanna hide"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:35 pm
Midori ran quickly back into the house. "Vampires." She whispered quietly to both of them. "They're coming here now." She push the bed away to reveal a secret underground path. "Go inside and take the path. I'll go distract the vampires and meet you at the end of the path." She said as she started to push Sophia and Zach closer to the underground path. "There's torches to guide you along the way. Hurry!"  

SweetHugz

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:33 pm
"Wiat a second if theyre killing people theyre not about to get away with it. I could probably do better with a gun, but my sord skills, though recreational, are pretty tempered. I can help."

He wasnt about to stand around any longer... inaction was killing him slowly.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff