Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Nekos dance club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:05 am
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
"yes i'm alone tonight" i respond with a bright smile not able to take my eyes away from Aanna's bright red eyes

"Aww thats sad."
I says as I kiss your cheek.

-blushes- redface heart "d-did you want to accompany me in your free-time from work?" -i stammer still blushing furiously-

*I giggle*
"Sure"

-smiles back with scarlet blush perminately painted on cheeks-
-whispers "good"-
-turns head quickly toward the door when hears bell ring and the struggling noises from two female nekos pushing the heavy black door open- "looks like you got customers"
-the two female nekos wearing short jean shorts and skin-tight tube tops walk over to Aanna and flip their hair flirtingly and giggling-
-growls protectively under breath but others didnt hear-
-a pang of jealousy...no, possesiveness (sp) suddenly strikes my chest and overwhelms my temper so i rush to the restrooms with a scowl twisting my face-
-looks in mirror- 'why did i act that way? this can't be what i think it is, i just met the girl!!! this is madness!' my conscience was yelling at me again. -hides in stall when my sensitive ears hear footsteps approaching bathroom entrance-
"Sorry girls
I have to go."
I yelled as I ran afther you.
"Isabella where are you?" I said as I open the bathroom door.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:26 pm
-says nothing and leans back against inside of stall door, my tail and black boots visible from the narrow opening on the bottom of the door- 'i should answer her, she came after me. she left those girls for me, why cant i answer! damn it! answer her already baka!!!' -my conscience screamed at me furiously as i just look down to the ground crossing my arms supporting my chest as i sighed in exasperation- 'i dont know what to do...answer her call' i answered myself, 'i dont know what to say....yes you do' my conscience encouraged me. "i'm here..." i mutter under my breath almost to myself  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:56 pm
isabella505
-says nothing and leans back against inside of stall door, my tail and black boots visible from the narrow opening on the bottom of the door- 'i should answer her, she came after me. she left those girls for me, why cant i answer! damn it! answer her already baka!!!' -my conscience screamed at me furiously as i just look down to the ground crossing my arms supporting my chest as i sighed in exasperation- 'i dont know what to do...answer her call' i answered myself, 'i dont know what to say....yes you do' my conscience encouraged me. "i'm here..." i mutter under my breath almost to myself

My ears picked up on your vices so I ran and open the stall.
"There you are!"
I yelled as I pull you to me.
"Are you feeling sick?"
I asked as I look at you than kisses you cheek.
"Do you want me to take you home or do you want to lay down in the back room tell you feel better?"
I asked as I hold you to me in a loving way.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 6:04 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"There you are!"
"Are you feeling sick?"
"Do you want me to take you home or do you want to lay down in the back room tell you feel better?"

"i'm fine" -i look down embarrasment staining my pride-
"i just need to be alone" -roughly pulls away out of arms and rushes toward sinks to wash face off-
-looks in mirror as cleaning face and sees how i've hurt my neko friend-
-a sympathetic and guilty look crosses my face and i turn again to gently touch Aanna's cheek-
"please dont take offense....im just a natural loner...and confused"  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:19 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505

"There you are!"
"Are you feeling sick?"

"i'm fine" -i look down embarrasment staining my pride-
"i just need to be alone" -roughly pulls away out of arms and rushes toward sinks to wash face off-
-looks in mirror as cleaning face and sees how i've hurt my neko friend-
-a sympathetic and guilty look crosses my face and i turn again to gently touch Aanna's cheek-
"please dont take offense....im just a natural loner...and confused"

I smile.
"Okay take your time, but if you need anything ask me okay?'  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:35 am
-nods head- "sure" -i watch as my new friend hesitantly exits restroom still deciphering ((i kno i spelt that wrong sweatdrop )) wether to stay with me or leave me alone- -looks back to mirror- 'well now you've done it' -i rolled my eyes as my conscience was pestering me again- 'you've scared her off' -now i decided to fight back staring down my reflection- 'no i haven't she said she's ther for me if i need her, i haven't lost a friend this time....not yet' -my inner self couldnt argue any further and i jumped on the counter leaning against the cold mirrored wall trying to regain lost composure again-
-hearing footsteps different from Aanna's approach the restrooms i decided my time was up and i quickly pushed the door almost running into one of the flirts on my way out- -moving aside so not to slam the door in her face i pushed her away with my shoulder casually while walking back to the bar section of the club; a smug grin on my face was hidden by shadows-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:06 pm
isabella505
-nods head- "sure" -i watch as my new friend hesitantly exits restroom still deciphering ((i kno i spelt that wrong sweatdrop )) wether to stay with me or leave me alone- -looks back to mirror- 'well now you've done it' -i rolled my eyes as my conscience was pestering me again- 'you've scared her off' -now i decided to fight back staring down my reflection- 'no i haven't she said she's ther for me if i need her, i haven't lost a friend this time....not yet' -my inner self couldnt argue any further and i jumped on the counter leaning against the cold mirrored wall trying to regain lost composure again-
-hearing footsteps different from Aanna's approach the restrooms i decided my time was up and i quickly pushed the door almost running into one of the flirts on my way out- -moving aside so not to slam the door in her face i pushed her away with my shoulder casually while walking back to the bar section of the club; a smug grin on my face was hidden by shadows-
Looks up to see Isabella exiting the restroom and smile at her as I pick up some glasses for the bar. "Hey are you feeling better?"
I asked you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:27 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
Looks up to see Isabella exiting the restroom and smile at her as I pick up some glasses for the bar. "Hey are you feeling better?"
I asked you.

"Mm-hm" -nods 3nodding - "i'm fine" -smiles darkly inside and thinks 'yah now that i've at least managed to shove that little preppy b***h aside'
-looks around to see more people inside surrounding wooden dance floor- "woah i barely noticed the lights were already dimmed"  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:41 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I asked you.

"Mm-hm" -nods 3nodding - "i'm fine" -smiles darkly inside and thinks 'yah now that i've at least managed to shove that little preppy b***h aside'
-looks around to see more people inside surrounding wooden dance floor- "woah i barely noticed the lights were already dimmed"
I smile at you and giggle. "Are you going to dance with someone, because I sure you don't won't to stray and talk to me when all these cool nekos are here." I said and look alittle sad but won't show it to you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:52 pm
-giggles- "i think you forgot" -reaches over and taps your forehead- "but u accepted my offer of accompanying me tonight, so im not alone cause we're together tonight. if you need to work i'll just stand here and talk, i really dont mind" -smiles impishly-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:05 pm
isabella505
-giggles- "i think you forgot" -reaches over and taps your forehead- "but u accepted my offer of accompanying me tonight, so im not alone cause we're together tonight. if you need to work i'll just stand here and talk, i really dont mind" -smiles impishly-
I giggle.
"You are right I did, didn't I."
I said as I made a drink for someone.
"But you really don't have to stray here, you can have a sit."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:39 pm
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I giggle.

-smiles and sits in one of bar chairs- 'wow this place is really filling in and it's only ten!' -looks around to some lesbs dirty dancing in far corner to music and rolls eyes- 'how rude the least they can do is get a room -shrugs- oh well' -scans room again and spots a large group of neko boys huddled in corner snickering and watching girls dance. one of em looks over at meh- 'hn...' -looks away- 'better watch out for that one' -turns and watches Aanna serve more customers and barely notices the same neko boy from before approach meh nd taps my shoulder- "neh?" -turns sharply around to (practically drooling) neko boy- "Oi who are you?" i ask keeping an eye on Aanna perefially-
"Kohru, and yourself sugar?" -has strange glint in eyes-
'oh HELL no!' "i'm sorry i dont go for creeps like you" -he staggers- "what was that!?" -he grabs my arm roughly-
"get off right now you pervy baka!" -sees Aanna look up in shock from side- 'please dont be armed, please dont be armed, please dont be armed' i chant in my mind-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:04 pm
isabella505
Angel cat Aanna
isabella505
I giggle.

-smiles and sits in one of bar chairs- 'wow this place is really filling in and it's only ten!' -looks around to some lesbs dirty dancing in far corner to music and rolls eyes- 'how rude the least they can do is get a room -shrugs- oh well' -scans room again and spots a large group of neko boys huddled in corner snickering and watching girls dance. one of em looks over at meh- 'hn...' -looks away- 'better watch out for that one' -turns and watches Aanna serve more customers and barely notices the same neko boy from before approach meh nd taps my shoulder- "neh?" -turns sharply around to (practically drooling) neko boy- "Oi who are you?" i ask keeping an eye on Aanna perefially-
"Kohru, and yourself sugar?" -has strange glint in eyes-
'oh HELL no!' "i'm sorry i dont go for creeps like you" -he staggers- "what was that!?" -he grabs my arm roughly-
"get off right now you pervy baka!" -sees Aanna look up in shock from side- 'please dont be armed, please dont be armed, please dont be armed' i chant in my mind-
"Hey I'm Aanna woner of this bar, and if you don't let go of mine Isabella I'll have to kick you out."
I said in a sweet viose at frist but as I talked it got mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:36 pm
-Kohru tightens grip on my arm and yanks me from my chair causing it to fall over- "you're coming with me sugar" -whispers in my ear-
"YOU PERVERTED BAKA" i scream at the creep while extending my claws and scratches his face- "Back the HEll OFF!!!" -he signals for one of his friends to come over before grabbing my clawed hand-
-as i spit in Kohru's eyes his gang friend pulls out a gun and points it at meh-  

izzybelYUME17

Angel cat Aanna

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:26 am
isabella505
-Kohru tightens grip on my arm and yanks me from my chair causing it to fall over- "you're coming with me sugar" -whispers in my ear-
"YOU PERVERTED BAKA" i scream at the creep while extending my claws and scratches his face- "Back the HEll OFF!!!" -he signals for one of his friends to come over before grabbing my clawed hand-
-as i spit in Kohru's eyes his gang friend pulls out a gun and points it at meh-
I pull a gun and a cell phone and call 911.
"ISABELLA GET BEHIDE ME NOW!" I yelled as i pull you away from them.
"You guys better get out of my club before the copes get here."
I said to the evil Kohru and his gang.  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games