Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Crossdressers? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:34 am
For some odd reason, being a crossdresser doesn't make you gay. Actually, a lot of crossdresser seem to be straight, sometimes. Well if I meet a lot of crossdressers in life, I'll report to you guys the status of my findings.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 6:28 pm
... You know, I was mentioning to a friend about osmething that had to do with crossdressing, and she pointed out that guys crossdressing isn't such a big deal anymore because it's so common place.

At least is it here, where I live.

If I see someone crossdressing the first thought to enter my mind is usually: I wonder what dare they lost...  

Mayze

Sunao_kun

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:57 am
Crossdresser....as for ..boy/shota crossdressing I just think its too cute, guy/yaoi crossdresser I dont think the same as...But not so much of a gay feeling....unless I see it in real life...then I have to wonder....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:43 pm
It takes more than wearing a dress before I think "Gay"  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

silvercharmer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:41 pm
it honestly depends on the guy actually and which sexuality they prefer... for instance im a girl who happens to like dressing like a boy which doesnt make me not strait i just like having both girls and boys compliment me on how well toned my body is ^^ =Þ  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:09 pm
I don't think so. Being gay and crossdressing can be two different things. They may be linked in some way, but just because you crossdress doesn't mean you are gay. I've known people who were perfectly fine with their gender and still crossdressed. I guess it depens on how you look at it. Clothing is just clothing, people shouldn't be so worked up about it. It's called freedom of expression in America. And I love that law. ^_^  

Fenambo

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:09 pm
Fenambo
I don't think so. Being gay and crossdressing can be two different things. They may be linked in some way, but just because you crossdress doesn't mean you are gay. I've known people who were perfectly fine with their gender and still crossdressed. I guess it depens on how you look at it. Clothing is just clothing, people shouldn't be so worked up about it. It's called freedom of expression in America. And I love that law. ^_^

very true  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:53 pm
I'm not a boy. D: But I do crossdress!

I was Draco Malfoy for Halloween [sig], and I was Zabuza once for A-kon.

I may suck at math, but I'll ALWAYS HAVE MY CROSSDRESSING!

scream  

Drakie Cakie
Crew

rokkenrou

Party Pilot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:06 pm
-points to sig-
Im addicted to Visual Kei and its girly guys. xD
And as far as I know, most VK guys are straight.
Being gay and crossdressing are two different things.
3nodding

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 4:25 pm
Ace of Shadows
Just a little question I've been wondering about. Do any of you think gay when you here a man or a boy crossdresses? And I don't mean a drag queen, either. I just mean guys who happen to like dressing like women.

Nope. I just think of someone who is more comfortable in the clothing of the other gender. (I'm a chick but I'm more comfortable half the time in suits and junk than I am in a dress—unless it's an exceptionally well-made dress.)

Ace of Shadows
After all, with so much yaoi presenting ukes as men in name only, a lot of those characters might as well be girls for all the purpose they serve in the story.

Not necessarily. I've read plenty of yaoi where the uke is PLENTY man. XD  

YunaZeal

anime_kitty_8791

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:55 pm
ok, on the whole "are crossdressing guys gay" thing, ABSOLUTELY NOT! i dont' think guys who crossdress should automatically be labeled as "gay". and if they just happen to be gay, that's perfectly fine. gay guys are awesome! i say, as long as they dont' creep me out with they're outfits, i'm cool with it.

and in yaoi manga/anime, for example in Gravitation, Shuichi crossdresses, but it has nothing to do with sex (then again, i've only seen up to episode 11, dont 'know what happens after that), but he dresses inother funny costumes too. although i must say my favorite is the school girl uniform. he just looks so cute in it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 11:22 am
It might make me wonder just how straight they are, but I certainly don't go, "OMG, they're so gay!" either.  

RisikaFox

7,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Signature Look 250

teddytoles

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:44 pm
I love crossdressers! I do prefer when guys in yaoi look somewhat like men, Hake from Inukami! is an exception. He is very pretty.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:36 am
No, I don't think so. I know many crossdressers, or better said crossplayers, which aren't even near to be gay or bisexual.  

Yona_Babe

Jolly Genius

20,825 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Orehiroda

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:33 pm
Cross dressing is fun as far as I'm concerned. I've done it a few times. I make a pretty smexy dood (no kidding girls actually flirted with me. Boy did I break some hearts >;]). Well anyways, I think it's just fine to cross dress. 4laugh  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff