Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:08 pm
Welcome aboard. smile Yeah, don't worry, I am sure 90%+ of us are Otaku. ^^;  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:15 am
Lol, thanks for the kind welcome biggrin  

Lil Chizumiya

6,450 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:20 pm
Lil Chizumiya
Lol, thanks for the kind welcome biggrin

My pleasure. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:24 pm
Ello names Alex or you can call me watever it's fine =P

big manga fan....over a couple hundred series read/currently reading

not so much of an anime fan...dissapointed to many times....have watever over 200+ anime

Visual Novel fan as well....ive played over 10-15 VN's XD

17 and i travel...been to japan as well FREAKEN AWESOME PLACE BTW XD

other than that...nothin much =P

I do like Kanon the most outa the series Key has done, Loved the anime (both) loved the manga....and LOVED~! the VN XD Mai and Nayuki are my favourite characters btw XD  

The Unknown Mercenary

oXHey_Im_CaitlinXo

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:16 am
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!! heart heart heart im caitlin and i my one of my favorite anime is Air 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:56 pm
Hi Empty Room! smile
I'm Erogenous Jones, but irl my name's Dave and I'm old enough to be your father.
Seriously, so keep it down back there, or I'll turn this Post around and we'll go home right now! wink

I live in Canada, I'm happily married to the perfect woman, gainfully employed in a great job and still love a lot of the things I did when I was a teenager, hence the 3500 comics in my basement, my ever increasing Anime collection, and my presence on Gaia.

Anime: Mostly movies up until recently, so primarily Ghibli (Totoro, The Cat Returns, Kiki's Delivery Service, Porco Rosso, Nausicaa, Laputa, Howl's Moving Castle, Whispers of the Heart, Spirited Away), but also enjoyed Paprika, Tekoncrete, Wolf Children, Final Fantasy (both), as well as a lot of Western Animation.
Series include Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, Devil May Cry, A Certain Magical Index, A Certain Scientific Railgun, a bit of Cowboy Bebop, and just recently, Clannad the Movie and After Story, which is what brings me to an inactive Guild. wink
Music: You name it...everything from the Big Bands of the War Era, to the Beatles, to Talking Heads, to Gorillaz to Vocaloids. If it's got a beat, I'll listen.
Game: Nope...never a gamer unless you count baseball and hockey.
Hobbies: A lot of typical old guy stuff (gardening, woodwork, etc.) plus I play guitar and like to write from time to time.

Seeing as I've just discovered Key and am completely taken with it, I'm hoping this Guild might see a bit of activity from time to time. It would be nice to have some people "in the know" to discuss things with and ask questions of.

See ya Empty Room! smile  

Erogenous Jones

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

FrozenFire1394

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 9:58 pm
HEYO! Time to revive this emptiness with my awesomeness. I'm colter, and i love every KEY series out there, with the exception of Little Busters. (for those of you unknowing, it was a recently released 26 episode series about drama that didn't make sense) I love anime like a fat kid loves chocolate. But KEY was definitely at the top. I fell in love with clannad isntantly, and yes it is also my favorite.
When nagisa "died" I cried like a little girl. and I am a man.
But with my ranting aside, I hope we all get along and I hope there will be people that even participate in this guild still. cuzz I love this anime.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 8:08 am
Interesting seeing more people posting here lately. Its funny though, I am hearing a lot of negative things about Little Busters. Guess I can say I am happy I haven't watched it.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

FrozenFire1394

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 4:25 pm
Minak0
Interesting seeing more people posting here lately. Its funny though, I am hearing a lot of negative things about Little Busters. Guess I can say I am happy I haven't watched it.

I just joined, and this was the main thread i wanted to join. so hopefully i can get some others that liked this as well to join!
I must say little busters.... just wasn't anything like the rest. I can summarize it for you in one sentence, but I'd rather just say it was not life-changing like other KEY animes.
But who knows, you might like it! give it a try!  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:33 pm
FrozenFire1394
Minak0

I just joined, and this was the main thread i wanted to join. so hopefully i can get some others that liked this as well to join!
I must say little busters.... just wasn't anything like the rest. I can summarize it for you in one sentence, but I'd rather just say it was not life-changing like other KEY animes.
But who knows, you might like it! give it a try!

I'll probably pass. My friends tend to know what I like and don't, and they said flat out I wouldn't like Little Busters, haha. You pretty much further confirm it for me.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

neqz

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:49 pm
Hello smile I'm Alex but most people call me neqz. I'm 15 and from Virginia (US).

I am into:

Anime: Clannad, Kanon 2006, Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, SchoolDays, Ef Tale Of Memories/Melodies, and Log Horizon (Currently watching)
Music: Electronic/Dubstep, Rap, Game Soundtracks (ex. Halo, Pokemon) Classical.
Game: Pokemon, League Of Legends, CS;GO, Osu!, and some First Person Shooters.
Systems: GameBoy Color, GBA, DS, DS Lite, 3ds, ps2, Xbox 360, Computer.

I kinda just copied and modified Minak0's thing o-o  
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games