Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!
Key/Tactics Merchandise Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 6:47 am
Erogenous Jones
Minak0
Himeko-14
wow u have all those. how much dose it cost in all ?

Misuzu: $35.71 USD (Discontinued)
Nayuki: $37.50 USD (Discontinued)
Ayu: $37.50 USD (Discontinued)
Tomoyo: $37.50 USD
Kyou: $37.50 USD
Nagisa: $37.50 USD

Total: 223.21 + Shipping.

So...maybe around 300-350 dollars.

Good Lord!
This is an excellent example of why it stinks to find something you love long after it was released and popular.
I've been searching Ebay for Clannad merch ever since I finished the movie (which I watched first because I didn't know any better rolleyes ) and everything is so much more expensive now than when it was released.
I've been looking at the Nagisa figure that you have, and based on the prices of what was available, had decided that $155 was probably a good price.
Then I see that you payed $37.50! gonk

I have a Misuzu plushie and a figurine I found at my local anime con too. I may eventually post pictures of them both. The figurine is still in the box. It's a 10th memorial figurine. The plushie is cute as hell. Got them like two years ago.

Also found a frog plushie that looks like keropi, so I bought that as well.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:06 am
Minak0
Erogenous Jones
Minak0
Himeko-14
wow u have all those. how much dose it cost in all ?

Misuzu: $35.71 USD (Discontinued)
Nayuki: $37.50 USD (Discontinued)
Ayu: $37.50 USD (Discontinued)
Tomoyo: $37.50 USD
Kyou: $37.50 USD
Nagisa: $37.50 USD

Total: 223.21 + Shipping.

So...maybe around 300-350 dollars.

Good Lord!
This is an excellent example of why it stinks to find something you love long after it was released and popular.
I've been searching Ebay for Clannad merch ever since I finished the movie (which I watched first because I didn't know any better rolleyes ) and everything is so much more expensive now than when it was released.
I've been looking at the Nagisa figure that you have, and based on the prices of what was available, had decided that $155 was probably a good price.
Then I see that you payed $37.50! gonk

I have a Misuzu plushie and a figurine I found at my local anime con too. I may eventually post pictures of them both. The figurine is still in the box. It's a 10th memorial figurine. The plushie is cute as hell. Got them like two years ago.

Also found a frog plushie that looks like keropi, so I bought that as well.

So far, I've only seen the Clannad movie and After Story, so I'm not at all familiar with the other series or characters.
That being said, I scored huge yesterday at a used video store and found the box sets of both Air TV and Kanon, so I'm really looking forward to seeing them,
They're going to have to wait a bit though, as I've got both Clannad series coming in the mail (watched AS online), and they'll take priority when they arrive as I'd like my wife to see them as well.

I just searched Little Busters on Ebay, and the figures seem much more reasonable, presumably because they are still in production?

Regardless, we'll be going to Anime North in a couple of weeks and I'll be heading straight for the dealer's room when we get there. wink  

Erogenous Jones

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 7:42 am
Ohh, nice. Hope you have fun.

Clannad didn't quite work out for me. After Story was great though. I still like Air and Kanon more, though most people do not. Air was short.... highly, highly confusing, but I honestly believe it is part of what made me who I am today. Kanon was perfect outside of the romance aspect where the person I wanted to be with Yuuichi didn't end up with him. Outside of that, flawless. You will love it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:00 pm
Minak0

Clannad didn't quite work out for me. After Story was great though. I still like Air and Kanon more, though most people do not. Air was short.... highly, highly confusing, but I honestly believe it is part of what made me who I am today. Kanon was perfect outside of the romance aspect where the person I wanted to be with Yuuichi didn't end up with him. Outside of that, flawless. You will love it.

I hope so too. smile
It'll be our first time going to a strictly Anime focused con.
We've been to Fan Expo a couple of times, (and will be going again this year), but its focus is broader, and covers Sci-Fi, Comics, Horror, as well as Anime. Being a "Geek for all seasons", that works fine for me, but Anime is currently my big passion, so I'm really looking forward to a "focused" event.
I'm really hoping to be able to get some cool stuff at a reasonable price too.

The fact that you liked Air and Kanon better than Clannad just makes me look forward to seeing them that much more, although if I end up falling for a "tragic heroine" again, it's gonna be tough. I was depressed for days after After Story, despite the rewind, but not unlike you, it really made me think about my life a lot, and I hope to be better for it. smile  

Erogenous Jones

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:03 pm
Erogenous Jones
Minak0

I hope so too. smile
It'll be our first time going to a strictly Anime focused con.
We've been to Fan Expo a couple of times, (and will be going again this year), but its focus is broader, and covers Sci-Fi, Comics, Horror, as well as Anime. Being a "Geek for all seasons", that works fine for me, but Anime is currently my big passion, so I'm really looking forward to a "focused" event.
I'm really hoping to be able to get some cool stuff at a reasonable price too.

The fact that you liked Air and Kanon better than Clannad just makes me look forward to seeing them that much more, although if I end up falling for a "tragic heroine" again, it's gonna be tough. I was depressed for days after After Story, despite the rewind, but not unlike you, it really made me think about my life a lot, and I hope to be better for it. smile

Much luck then. The whole "tragic heroine" thing is Key's signature, and before Clannad, Air was pretty much "the" crying anime to watch. Hell, gets me crying right now thinking about it. Such a hard show to watch again after all of that... but you know, it was terrific.

Enjoy the con. My con is in two weeks from now itself. getting last minute things together.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:49 pm
Minak0

Much luck then. The whole "tragic heroine" thing is Key's signature, and before Clannad, Air was pretty much "the" crying anime to watch. Hell, gets me crying right now thinking about it. Such a hard show to watch again after all of that... but you know, it was terrific.

Enjoy the con. My con is in two weeks from now itself. getting last minute things together.

I know how you feel.
This is the first day since watching After Story that I haven't had a crying jag.
Of course the day's not over yet. wink

Being "mature" geeks (meaning old wink ) our preparations for a con are limited to buying our tickets ahead of time and checking the schedule.
We've never cos-played ourselves, and are very unlikely ever to do so, but seeing the cos-players is a definite highlight! smile
I admire them immensely, and wish they'd had things like that ( and I had the courage to do it) when I was still young enough to get away with it.

What "prep" are you referring to, as in, do you cos-play, and if so, who are you doing?  

Erogenous Jones

Combative Codger

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games