Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Game: Little Busters!
Little Busters! Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CageNightwind
Crew

Desirable Genius

10,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:55 am
<_< I think I'll watch One neeeeext weekend hopefully maybe. Soon anyway.

When I get a better computer, I'll have to get the Translated One game..and by then xd The Clannad may be 100%

As for Little Busters, to stay on topic.. It DOES sound very interesting.. Hmmmmmm... Perhaps the game will get translated before the anime and I could play it first for once XD

Key really is awesome, so far they have never made anything I didn't love. So far, I think Kanon 2006 is at the top of my list, followed very very closely by Clannad. I wonder where Little Busters will fall on my Key list.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:54 pm
CageNightwind
<_< I think I'll watch One neeeeext weekend hopefully maybe. Soon anyway.

When I get a better computer, I'll have to get the Translated One game..and by then xd The Clannad may be 100%

As for Little Busters, to stay on topic.. It DOES sound very interesting.. Hmmmmmm... Perhaps the game will get translated before the anime and I could play it first for once XD

Key really is awesome, so far they have never made anything I didn't love. So far, I think Kanon 2006 is at the top of my list, followed very very closely by Clannad. I wonder where Little Busters will fall on my Key list.

I heard Little Busters was okay, but nothing magnificent. For the fact though that Mio is a Yaoi fangirl, this will be.....interesting.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:46 pm
Minak0

I heard Little Busters was okay, but nothing magnificent. For the fact though that Mio is a Yaoi fangirl, this will be.....interesting.

I think it'll be fun, because it's sort of a realistic kind of girl. XD I mean, who would think to put a shonen-ai insane girl into a boy-targeted romance game...? It's weird and different, so hopefully it'll be fun. :3

One of the girls from LB is a twin, right...? Hmm... Twins are starting to annoy me in these games, because they're always treated like a package deal... I mean, Ryou isn't a special character in Clannad, she's just a bonus tacked on the Kyou arc, you know...? I think it'd be more fun if they each had their own arcs and Key came up with a completely different arc for both... :3  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:45 pm
carosene
Minak0

I think it'll be fun, because it's sort of a realistic kind of girl. XD I mean, who would think to put a shonen-ai insane girl into a boy-targeted romance game...? It's weird and different, so hopefully it'll be fun. :3

Actually, I don't think she is a crazed fan, just someone as shy and quiet as Kotomi, but likes that stuff. By the look of her, I cannot say she is a wild girl.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/CG_Jennifer/41-3.jpg

Quote:
One of the girls from LB is a twin, right...? Hmm... Twins are starting to annoy me in these games, because they're always treated like a package deal... I mean, Ryou isn't a special character in Clannad, she's just a bonus tacked on the Kyou arc, you know...? I think it'd be more fun if they each had their own arcs and Key came up with a completely different arc for both... :3

Yeah, seems there are twins. Haruka and Kanata. Both have different last names though. Strange because apparently, Haruka is the bad one and Kanata is the good, though by look, it looks vise versa. Since they are so different and it seems they don't get along, I wonder how it works out.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:23 am
Minak0

Actually, I don't think she is a crazed fan, just someone as shy and quiet as Kotomi, but likes that stuff. By the look of her, I cannot say she is a wild girl.

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/CG_Jennifer/41-3.jpg

You don't understand fangirlism than... xd I didn't say she was wild, I said she was an insane shonen-ai fan... You can be quiet outside and insane inside X3
http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x15/CG_Jennifer/43-3.jpg?t=1203356160  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Saw that image. She may also just read a bunch of books, but takes a liking to those specifically. We will have to see when LB rolls around.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:21 am
I'm telling you, she's gonna be a psycho fangirl.... XD We'll see then...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:44 pm
carosene
I'm telling you, she's gonna be a psycho fangirl.... XD We'll see then...

Haha, I could solve this right now if I wanted, but I am a bit lazy at the moment, haha. I am part of a Key club on a forum outside of Gaia. They get alot of info before me, so I am sure someone there would know. Either way, lets keep this here away from "I think she is!", "I think she isn't!" arguements....though I have no serious bone in my body right now. razz  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Kealdrea

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 3:12 pm
carosene

There was a Ryou arc, actually, although Kyou is the only one considered a main heroine. More or less all the characters have their own arcs, albeit short ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 pm
Just in case this forum isn't actually dead, the Little Busters! visual novel translation patch is finally finished! The patch is for the all ages version though. The A-rated version will most likely take another year.  

XxFlutterHeartxX

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 pm
Great to know, thank you. Yeah, it has been pretty dead around here, but really appreciate the heads up. I will have to take a look at it sometime soon when my schedule lets me. ><  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:18 pm
I haven't had much time recently, but I've finished every, last path on Little Busters! Side characters, refrain, true ending, and even Masato's hidden muscle path. I'm finally able to join this discussion now ^_^  

XxFlutterHeartxX

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:04 am
Lol, sadly, guild is kinda dead. =/..... But yeah, I been busy. I have wanted to play the game, but I still haven't. I still got to play Kanon even. ><....  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm
CageNightwind

Little Busters! is translated.
Little Busters! EX is not fully translated. (and the translations for it remove all H scenes)
I found good guides for each though if anyone needs 'em. (quote me for reply)

I'm thinking of making a roleplay based off Little Busters! if anyone here's interested.

(on a side note, i probably won't pop up here again cause i'm no fan of guilds, i just happened to see this as one of the very few accurate results when searching for Little Busters)  

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

K4M1-kun

Dangerous Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:49 pm
carosene
Well, you'll be shocked if you play LB then cause they aren't a package. (trust me, i beat the EX version, saw all scenes, and got all pics, they don't come together as a get one get both deal.)  
Game: Little Busters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff