Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Visual Art's Key/Tactics Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: AirTV, Kanon, Clannad, AngelBeats 

Reply Anime: Clannad
Clannad TV Discussion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 11:43 am
kikitso
Minak0
^ Oh, there will be more light for Tomoyo, Kyou and Nagisa. I am so with you with the cute types, haha. Fuko....when she closes her eyes freaking out like this ( >w< ), just like in the "It falls off every now and then" conversation, haha. Too adorable and funny. smile

I was laughing so hard when that happened! Fuko is so cute and gullible! Haha...it falls off sometimes! whee

What a great anime! Should only be a week or less before the next episode is up and ready ^w^!

Yes, I was told it would be a three week delay, and two have passed, so one more by, and it should be back on Air. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:54 am
Minak0

Yes, I was told it would be a three week delay, and two have passed, so one more by, and it should be back on Air. ^_^

Ha! XD Punny!

Yay!! Clannad is coming back!! XD Can't wait to see what happens! :3  

carosene

Lao_AzN_Kid

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:13 am
KazePhoung
hahaha, i think my favorite Akio part would either be when Tomoyo goes to visit Nagisa after she collapsed from the basketball/rain... and Akio says(paraphrasing) "If she were to say anything in her sleep, it'd be 'Oh dad, I love you so much! You match so perfectly well with my beautiful mother!' HEY! don't make me look like an idiot!" hahaha!!

Or when he gives Tomoyo Sanae's bread and says that they probably weren't going to sell any anyways... and Sanae runs away crying... he then grabs them and shoves them in his mouth. While chasing her he screams "I LOVE THEM!" hahaha!!!

or even when they were carving Starfishes and he stepped onto the table and stepped on the knife!! EEK >_< that looks like it would hurt... but they were sooo over-dramatic about it.. hahaha

i pretty much love ALL of the Akio/Sanae moments XD

not to be rude or anything..lol this is being rude LMAO well anyway his name is tomoya i understand how ppl can mix names tomoya wih tomoyo, just saying tomoyo is the girl who can fight and stuff(on my world, i smell something good and now im hungy o_O)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:15 pm
Wow, little Kotomi is soo cute!! XD I hope we see more of that flashback...

But a birthday party? ^-^ Sounds... familiar... ^-^;;

Who thinks they know what storyline KyoAni is tackling next? :3  

carosene

sammyzula

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:25 pm
carosene
Wow, little Kotomi is soo cute!! XD I hope we see more of that flashback...

But a birthday party? ^-^ Sounds... familiar... ^-^;;

Ive got no idea but episode 13 was really kind of slow. crying i wish they'd move on with the storyline..i want to see what happens to Kotomi..  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:17 pm
carosene

If anything, Little Busters, but that wouldn't be until 2009 possibly if so. As i said somewhere else, it was noted that in a Kanon DVD, Kyoani said they have high interest in animating Little Busters. Only time will tell though. Some people hope for a Tomoyo After OVA, Some want a Planetarian series, Personally, I want a ONE series, but it seems Little Busters has the biggest chance of all right now.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

carosene

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:48 am
Lol! XD I'm hoping for Little Busters, but ONE sounds good too. :3 I'll just be happy if they decide to do another Key series.

But I meant which character's storyline will they tackle next. ^-^;; First is Fuko, then Kotomi, Nagisa is probably last, so who is next? :3 Kyou or Tomoyo?

It seems like Kyou since she's been floating around a lot lately.... ^-^;; But she floated around a lot more in Fuko's arc than Kotomi, so... ^-^;;
Ah well. It's probably Kyou. ^-^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:02 am
I personally think it will be Tomoyo, but we will see.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:15 am
Just so you guys know, there is a Clannad Translation for the game now. If anyone has the game, check out the link in the news thread.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:16 pm
Happiest ending to a Key-story arc I have seen thus far (Excluding Tactic's ONE series)... I didn't cry, but I had felt that feeling where your eyes are SLIGHTLY wet, and you feel happy, yet sad all at once. I love Kotomi. So glad everything turned out well.

....The next episode looks pretty filler too. Whose arc is next? Closest seems to be Nagisa, but surely it cannot be.  

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:41 pm
As for this episode, nothing but AWESOME! The phonecall, the gay joke....everything. It looks as if they are mixing Tomoyo's, Nagisa's, AND Kyou's arc all in one....this is going to be an interesting hill we roll down.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 am
lol the funny epi of Sunohara i every seen soo far.
i just love the scene of the myster girl and junk robot. it seem so sad to me .
Nagisa is just to nice and yet i feel bad that she have to give up the club.
O_o next epi look like a a real harem is coming on this epi.  

Himeko-14

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:29 pm
Kotomi and Fuko are heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:31 pm
Mei Sunohara is so cute. I want her as my sister!  

xemnas-phandom

Business Phantom

8,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150

Minak0
Captain

Romantic Cheerleader

19,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 11:32 pm
Haha, Kyou, Sunohara and Tomoya make quite the team. biggrin Kyou looked pretty smokin' in this episode though. smile  
Anime: Clannad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff