Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you happy with this turn of events?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Admiral Dax

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 11:05 am
well that leaves the romulans and everyone in the rest of the galaxy. romulans=almost zero threat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:02 pm
I, personally, adore that idea. I *love* the Cardassians, and despite a militaristic society turning them down the wrong path, I think DS9 fleshed out pretty well that with enough planetary resources the Cardassian were (and could be again) a peaceful society.

You just reallllly need to stamp out any remnants of the Obsidian Order (but with the death of Tain and the Dominion destruction, I think that's pretty assured)  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

-RainbowFlavoredBubbbles-

2,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:51 am
-[.Moo.]-
You're kidding?!

Well, the klingons joined with the federation.. So why not the cardys?
Alot of cardassians seemed to me quite nice, jolly, eccentric people. But the military ones were.. Eww.. D:

:'D

remember Seska? The prat  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:39 pm
*sigh* i will laugh if I ever see a cardy under a federation banner. Its to weird  

Amara_The_Eternal

5,650 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Regular 100

meatsack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:55 am
i want to see if they need special uniforms, i cant picture a cardy in one of those turtleneck looking starfleet uniforms. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:14 pm
meatsack
i want to see if they need special uniforms, i cant picture a cardy in one of those turtleneck looking starfleet uniforms. xd

well it would be funny.  

Admiral Dax

The Angry Therapist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:37 pm
Cardassians are mean, but they get better in the end of DS9.=)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:01 pm
meatsack

When I was looking through some pics of ST fans in their gear on the official ST website, I did come across one that was someone as a Cardassian in a Star Fleet uniform... and it did look really wierd!

To see the pic I'm talking about look at this link --> http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/community/fans/index.html it's the first one in gallery 15.  

Bluetabbycat

Jeering Seeker

rats pooping

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:34 pm
though i do find most of the cardassians to be aarogent the younger generations and scientists who have not been corrupted by the fascist grip of the military are diplomatic and accepting. (although i must say that they dont think as high of themselves as the romulans. lol) so i guess that it would be nice to have some new blood in the federation. just as long as someone teaches some federation values to the younger cardassians so they dont turn out like gaul dukat. lol.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:02 pm
Cannon-elitism makes me sad. Star trek is a world, a universe of fiction, and with a vast amount of non-cannon material.

Anyway, the federation did help the cardassians out at the end of DS9, so anything's possible, right?

:'D
ilovecomments

-[.Moo.]-

Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out