Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Our Past Not Forgotten ((need a few more ppl!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:27 pm
She walks around a corner and sees 2 poeple eating a bag of chips she rerlizied that she was hungry but she didnt want to eat anything until she knows that their are no ninjas around  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:16 pm
Aero walks into the store and thinks:
Chips, I havent eaten for days!(grabs their chips)  

Kikyo999

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:28 pm
O.O "Hey!Those are our chips!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:10 pm
"hmm...akward" she said and she continued to walk but her taste for foood had gooten to he and she got a bag of chips that was being eaten  

Bravery-Homunculus

reverie25-

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:10 am
Gaian name:Reverie25
Character name:
Character age:15
Bio:A girl from hell
Other:when she was a little girl her parents die all of the people in her village blamed her for the death of her parents because when her parents die they saw her holding a knife....She did not kill her parents the one who killed her parents was her neighbor who is really mad of them...The police didnt put her in prison because they dont have proof that she really killed her parents..but the villager is still talking about her then she was known as a girl from hell....
Apperance: (1st appearance)
_User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:23 am
after she found out that someone was eating her chips....
she met Noriko she said to Noriko HI!!!!!!! noriko how r ya?
But noriko didn't notice her...Then she said what is wrong with u Noriko?  

reverie25-

Honeydukes Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:50 pm
Kikyo999
Aero walks into the store and thinks:
Chips, I havent eaten for days!(grabs their chips)

"NYUUUUUUUUUU! CHIPPPPPPEHHHHHHHHHHHS! I challenge you to a duel! *plays rock paper scissors, wins, takes back chips* MWAHAHAHA! REMAINING ROCK PAPER SCISSORS CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:37 pm
O.O "............"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Gaian name: DarogaDaae
Character Name: Aljan
Character Age: 23
Bio: Aljan, or Jan, had a rough childhood. Because of her natural skills and demeanor, she was thought of as ideal as an assassin. From an early age, as she was perfecting her style, she was frequently sought out as a hitman. Normally cold and distant, she takes a while to warm up to anyone, but once she does, she is fiercely loyal.
Other: none
Appearance: dark skin, red eyes, purple-gray hair, wears a leather skirt and corset with boots  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:04 pm
Jan looked at the small group fighting, apparently over chips, and shook her head, turning back to her soup. "Morons," she muttered under her breath. Then, taking a second look around, thought Those chips do smell pretty good...  

Jashin-has-judged-you

reverie25-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:03 am
Noriko had scent the chips and was searching for it when he saw a group of ppol fighting she saw the chips fell so when the ppol where busy fighting he take that chance to sneak and stole the chips  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:54 pm
-_-' she stood here watching them fight and notice another chip stealer coem by "ugh WILL PEOPLE STOP STEALING OUR CHIPS!!!!"  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:47 pm
Getting tired of watching people fight over a bag of potato chips when there were plenty more, Jan stood and walked over the the group. She walked into the store, grabbed about twenty bags of chips, and threw them into the group, hitting all of the fools in the heads with enough force to land all of them on the ground.
"There. Now you all have your own bag of chips. So stop bickering," she said curtly. "Fools..." she said as she walked off, sitting on a bench and pulling out a book.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:20 pm
she was a bit pissed at the person. she walked up to her "who gave you the right to do that? it was our fight and our figth only.....no one said anything about you so pleas stp being rude and get on with your life....if we were bothering you you could have left.......and we are not fools......." she said walking away and leaving the group of people and went to the forest  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Jashin-has-judged-you

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:11 pm
Jan looked up at the person who was complaining at her. "I was finding it very hard to enjoy my afternoon. You were being noisy and disruptive over something utterly ridiculous, and I did what I saw fit to do in order to stop a sensless argument and try to get some peace today."
With that, she turned back to her book with every intention of ignoring the individual completely. Now, be a good little fool and leave me alone...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff