Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
The Masquerade Ball, Shining Success? Or Fantastic Flop? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:18 pm
Crystalblue Angeleyes
i thought the ball was good, being around friends and family is always a joy, i hope this isn't the last one auntie heart ..being my first ball i actually found it enjoyable and thanks for all the votes everyone...i know i don't deserve being princess but i am greatful heart
Thats not true. You're the most generous and kind person I ever met in the club. *huggles tight* You're always so selfless and ready to boast other peoples spirits when they are down. You deserved to win hunny. *kisses your forehead*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:38 pm
~ Anime Betty ~
Hmm.. I received so many compliments before during and after, that this thread is hurtful towards me. sad I'm sorry if you are upset about not being the winner of the contest Dragoom. sweatdrop I can't control who members vote for.. It was completely legit and un-biased. As for my opinion..

^__^ I think the event over all was a bigger success then I would have thought. Even though the King and Queen contest may have broken many hearts. It is humbling to everyone who were nominated and who didn't win. But then again it couldn't be called a contest if everyone won. And those who won, won because they are dedicated patrons of the club in the chatterbox. Ace and GoF have my congratulations and I'm happy for them. I'm also happy for Oni and Crystal who are both so passionately modest about winning anything.

All of the winners are very friendly and caring people. They befriend many who enter daily no matter who it is. For this openly nobel kindness they have rightfully earned their titles and many hearts. I'm honored to have them in my Club and Private Guild. And for those who lost and feel hurt, I'm really sorry. Even I know what it feels like to loose. But anyone who throws a fit like some little brat deserves to win nothing. And shouldn't be called an Adult or have a membership here. stare

Betty, I apologise if my starting this thread was misconstrued as malicious. I was happy with the ball, which I told you myself. And I wasn't after the king position. Quite frankly, that was a spotlight I didn't want, and I supported Ace all the way, as well as casting the deciding vote for GoF. I'm really sorry if I didn't make it clear, but this was more to get other people's opinions than to give my own. But if you must know, I was absolutely delighted with the way the ball went. Sorry if I've appeared to be a "little brat" but it was merely a misconception.

In future i will know not to try to start anything potentially beneficial to anyone, as every time I attempt to help out, it turns into a spectacular ********. I aplogise for trying.

((Edit: This post has been copied to the start of the thread, in order to make my intentions somewhat clearer))  

Dragoom

Aged Genius

Oniknowsyou!

IRL Sex Symbol

7,850 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 7:30 am
~ Anime Betty ~
Oniknowsyou!
I think it was a great suches all be it I could not dance with thosw that wanted to dance with me in the ball. I was really surpised I won the prince title and it made me relised that the friendfs here really do love me for me.

I like to thank Betty for holding the ball and can only hope that my part y for my 22nd and Gaia accont aniversy can go as well as this.
^__^ Just let me know if you want your Birthday Party to be a major Guild filler like this Ball was and I'll accommodate you with as many threads as you need. Both Announcements and Stickies. 3nodding *huggles* Congratulations Prince Oni-san!! 4laugh
KK Betty I would like my Part y to be a main fillier like the ball and so soon as well. But I delt there be so many threads as the bal like the kichen and a chill out room a dance room and an anchoment room for the presents I get.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:49 am
i had a good time at the ball 3nodding heart  

Azure Alex

Kaji Akei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:28 am
Flop, It didn't cater for Australians at all really, Plus there are other reasons which I shall keep to myself.

mad

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:19 am
thisisalex12345

Good to hear ^_^

@Hatake Kaji: You're an Aussie?  

Dragoom

Aged Genius

Jusu Kilappa

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:06 pm
The ball was ok. I didn't have a date and I was only a small while with corruption. And when she had to leave I left too... So for me, the ball unfortunately didn't bring any success.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:38 pm
It was a lil shiny and it was a lil floppy, but all in all, I had a good time, even though at one point in the night I pissed a few off sad

But that's okay I hope... life goes on.  

AlexisNeato

Business Businesswoman

6,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kaji Akei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:56 pm
Dragoom
thisisalex12345

Good to hear ^_^

Aye, I'am.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:11 pm
Unfortunally, I missed the ball sweatdrop
So really I can't say if it was good or not.
But I ceirtanly hope that many had a good time 3nodding  

Kaneluv

Takalis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 8:10 pm
the Ball was good being the first we've ever run but fo r me it was a flop and i dont care to explain why as it's more of a personal thing  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:07 am
Hatake Kaji
Dragoom
thisisalex12345

Good to hear ^_^

Aye, I'am.

Awesome. What area?  

Dragoom

Aged Genius

Kaji Akei