Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
'Day of Truth' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lies?!
  YES!!!
  Indifferent. [What the f-ck!?][it's quite unorthodox to swear in a poll, yes?]
View Results

Kaiju Koi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:13 pm
"ex-gay programs"?!
What kind of s**t is that?! Being gay myself, I know what I am. No silly little talking to can change that. Not even with a gun to my head or my own choice.

And the way the man talked about the cards. He made it seem like every loner is gay. And as for being "tempted" or "trapped" into homosexuality? I haven't heard such bullshit in my life.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 7:48 pm
<.< Yes, it is all bull. Let's kill 'em.

... Actually, no. That'd let them off easily. ninja

Lady Gyrafalcon, I know, I have a myriad of TRUE mental disorders, so the fact they think homosexuality is one is... well, propersterous and offending. They think no Jack Schitt. But they don't! confused

Close-minded pretentious bigots... stressed

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:30 pm
Let's make this Christmas...

Luckily, there is an opposing organization led by the glorious SUPER ROLE MODEL Wayne Besen... it's called Truth Wins Out, heres the website; truthwinsout.org

^^ His youtube account ROCKS. And then there's this guy, who is, just so awesome as well. Gay Marriage - What's the big screaming deal?
You should watch all his videos as well.
...a real scream~

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:39 pm
Hmmm. Here's my plan o' "ignorant-christian-freak homosexuality education"

step 1: get them all in room

step 2: lock said room

step 3: hypnotize two sexy guys from straight freak group

step 4: Hypmotize said men to have steam mansex

step 5: Get said group to watch it until they enjoy it!

step 6: repeat steps 1 - 5 until the christian freaks are all un-brainwashed!  

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:36 pm
-Ab[i]-
Hmmm. Here's my plan o' "ignorant-christian-freak homosexuality education"

step 1: get them all in room

step 2: lock said room

step 3: hypnotize two sexy guys from straight freak group

step 4: Hypmotize said men to have steam mansex

step 5: Get said group to watch it until they enjoy it!

step 6: repeat steps 1 - 5 until the christian freaks are all un-brainwashed!
Rulin' ya universes...

Tee-hee, that is freakishly similar to my master plan; Lock the boy's changerooms, pump the rum full of aphrodisiac and play "Let's get it on" by Marvin Gaye... of course, with cameras planted in various positions in the room (360 view FTW!)
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:55 pm
'Truth'? This is 'truth'? scream This is homophobic propaganda, spread by over-religious asses, who use faith and belief, and the close-mindedness of society to influence simple-minded people. I pity anyone who actually believes these lies.

Homosexuality =/= mental disorder
Homophobia = mental disorder

These people (if you can even call them human) are the ones with mental problem. How can anyone have such needless hatred for people they don't even know?

Oh, and I really pity those teenagers who were sent to those twisted, disgusting places by their parents. How can you make someone straight?

Sorry, I started ranting there. This is something I really hate, though - and I hate to stay silent about these things.

Those plans aren't anywhere near evil enough. I can't even think of something appropriate. Maybe we could force them to watch their 'straight' friends make out, until they go insane or become total slash/femslash fanboys/fangirls. twisted  

Honourable123

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:36 am
Mayor Spoon
'Truth'? This is 'truth'? scream This is homophobic propaganda, spread by over-religious asses, who use faith and belief, and the close-mindedness of society to influence simple-minded people. I pity anyone who actually believes these lies.

Homosexuality =/= mental disorder
Homophobia = mental disorder

These people (if you can even call them human) are the ones with mental problem. How can anyone have such needless hatred for people they don't even know?

Oh, and I really pity those teenagers who were sent to those twisted, disgusting places by their parents. How can you make someone straight?

Sorry, I started ranting there. This is something I really hate, though - and I hate to stay silent about these things.

Those plans aren't anywhere near evil enough. I can't even think of something appropriate. Maybe we could force them to watch their 'straight' friends make out, until they go insane or become total slash/femslash fanboys/fangirls. twisted
Rulin' ya universes...

>;D Or make them watch yaoi anime, episode after episode, until they say they like it and beg for more *evil laughter*
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:54 pm
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM…

These people are so pathetic. To me, the only reason it seems this 'Day of Truth' thing came about was purely so they could go against the Day of Silence. The only reason. Just another outlet to discriminate. I have one friend who was sent to one of those gay boot camps two years ago in New York. He still isn't back. I cried when he left. It's absolutely sick.

…NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:30 pm
^ That's putting it mildly.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 am
Miss Sushii
Mayor Spoon
Rulin' ya universes...

>;D Or make them watch yaoi anime, episode after episode, until they say they like it and beg for more *evil laughter*
...since 1992.

Lock them all up in padded cells - in straight jackets - and force them to stare everyday at cinema-sized screen showing yaoi anime all day, every day. twisted And we could force them to read yaoi manga/doujinshi, fanfiction, fanart, etc.
Yaoi is too amazing and beautiful for people like them, though. stare If it will work, though... then it's fine. 3nodding
I'm feeling strangely evil today (might have something to do with too much coursework, and having to sit on the same table as an arrogant, childish moron for a whole hour stressed ), and I still can't think up anything suitable.

~Pretty Pink Depression~
OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM…

These people are so pathetic. To me, the only reason it seems this 'Day of Truth' thing came about was purely so they could go against the Day of Silence. The only reason. Just another outlet to discriminate. I have one friend who was sent to one of those gay boot camps two years ago in New York. He still isn't back. I cried when he left. It's absolutely sick.

…NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM.

That's horrible. gonk Two years in a place like that. You'd think they'd realise there's nothing anyone can do to change someone's sexuality. Why would anyone need to?  

Honourable123

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:04 am
Rulin' ya universes...

@ Mayor Spoon: :3 I feel horrifically evil EVERY day biggrin It's like a defence/anti-boredom sort of thing, because of the incredibly annoying fellow pupils that attend my school. (especially daisy. GOD she's annoying.)

@~Pretty Pink Depression~:
OMFG ARE YOU SERIOUS!? crying That is horrible! You've got to go save him! Where is it!? LET'S RAID IT! LET'S MAKE IT EXPLOOOOODE! D;< *is a terrorist from now on*
I'll get my dad to teach me how to make bombs, and then I can tell you, and then you can evacuate all those poor souls and then blow it up! biggrin
...since 1992.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces